Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation

So Rashad gets an evo, and Cat girl gets a bey. They seem to be going for small upgrades, but let’s say Bell gets an evo as well. We got 2 full months left for new beys. I’m guessing Cat girl bey will be in an October random booster, and Rashad will get the January release. I personally don’t think Belial will even gets a full evolution, so save November and December for new beys. Then February onward is filler.
As I see TT so much like Valkyrie rubber so they put it in new one

Who just want to see new Valkyrie ask me. I just saw that it have white chip
It almost definitely isn't white (this colour doesn't match Valkyrie colour scheme at all), it just looks so because of lighting
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:19 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: It almost definitely isn't white (this colour doesn't match Valkyrie colour scheme at all), it just looks so because of lighting

Maybe. But I see white chip
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:20 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:19 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: It almost definitely isn't white (this colour doesn't match Valkyrie colour scheme at all), it just looks so because of lighting

Maybe. But I see white chip

It's the normal blue red gold.
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:24 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  4:20 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Maybe. But I see white chip

It's the normal blue red gold.

To be honest I would like to see more white Valkyrie
More speculation from me
August: Helmet Girl's bey, "Lynx" releases alongside Spriggan.
October: Rashad's bey "Raguel", releasing with an L/R String Launcher.
November: New Beyblade.
December: New Beyblade, and a Gear for Valkyrie.
January: New Layer for Belial, contains a Gear as well.
February: A Gear that only works with Raguel, and a Filler combo in a Random Booster.
March: WBBA Exclusive Single Layer Valkyrie re release.
(Apr. 22, 2021  10:55 PM)Instarez Wrote: More speculation from me
February: A Gear that only works with Raguel, and a Filler combo in a Random Booster.

And where do the remakes factor into that?
(Apr. 22, 2021  11:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2021  10:55 PM)Instarez Wrote: More speculation from me

And where do the remakes factor into that?
December I guess.
I hope that there will be a burst remake for Gladiator Bahamdia within next 2 years.
It will sure have the same driver if winning valkyrie
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:33 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I hope that there will be a burst remake for Gladiator Bahamdia within next 2 years.
It will sure have the same driver if winning valkyrie

Yes!
Cat/Helmet Girl Bey: Clank Leopard
Hopefully she appears in both Anime and Manga and not just the Manga cause that would be a real shame to a lot of fans.

4 returning Legend bey moves
Flash Valkrayie: Flash Sword, Rush Shoot, Flash Buster, Flash Crush, Ultra Flash Sword
Collision Spriggan: Collision Slash, Collision Crush, Collision Spin, Ultimate Colllision Slash, Counter Break
Phantom Fafnir: Phantom Claw, Phantom Mirage, Nothing Break, Spin Phantom Break
Emperor Longinus: Emperor Crash, Emperor Upper, Emperor Squal, Metal/Dragon Emperor Crash
(Apr. 23, 2021  4:13 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cat/Helmet Girl Bey: Clank Leopard
Hopefully she appears in both Anime and Manga and not just the Manga cause that would be a real shame to a lot of fans.

Flash Valkrayie: Flash Sword, Rush Shoot, Flash Buster, Flash Crush, Ultra Flash Sword
Collision Spriggan: Collision Slash, Collision Crush, Collision Spin, Ultimate Colllision Slash, Counter Break
Emperor Longinus: Emperor Crash, Emperor Upper, Emperor Squal, Metal/Dragon Emperor Crash

Is this confirmed stuff or speculation?
I hope its speculation
(Apr. 23, 2021  4:30 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  4:13 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cat/Helmet Girl Bey: Clank Leopard

Is this confirmed stuff or speculation?

If its in the Speculaion thread then its speculation. So yes that was my speculation/wishful thinking.
Here is a nice one: is it possible for old beys to return?
you know same name more cooler look?
DB anime episode debut speculation

As for how bell will got the evolution gear im guessing bell will lose to the legends frustrated with the loss he makes a evolution gear with the legend bey gimmick in it for example he will lose to free then a few episodes later he makes the f evolution gear.
(Apr. 24, 2021  11:50 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: DB anime episode debut speculation

As for how bell will got the evolution gear im guessing bell will lose to the legends frustrated with the loss he makes a evolution gear with the legend bey gimmick in it for example he will lose to free then a few episodes later he makes the f evolution gear.

So like Fumiya how he took inspiration when he made his own Fafnir?

Except, ya know, Shu never gets a legitimate battle until Episode 30-something.
Really hope Belial doesn't get an evolution, the gears so a whole lot cooler anyways.
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:23 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

So like Fumiya how he took inspiration when he made his own Fafnir?
Taking inspiration just in general.

(Apr. 24, 2021  5:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Except, ya know, Shu never gets a legitimate battle until Episode 30-something.
Spriggan case is diffrent we doesn't know the original schedule for Sparking before they changed it in 2020 so it's a mystery if spriggan was actually planned to be the September release or not.
(Apr. 26, 2021  2:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2021  4:23 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So like Fumiya how he took inspiration when he made his own Fafnir?
Taking inspiration just in general.

(Apr. 24, 2021  5:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Except, ya know, Shu never gets a legitimate battle until Episode 30-something.
Spriggan case is diffrent we doesn't know the original schedule for Sparking before they changed it in 2020 so it's a mystery if spriggan was actually planned to be the September release or not.

Not talking about that. In case you haven't noticed, there's been a bit of a pattern going on since Cho-Z: Shu debuts somewhere before episode 15 (12 for Cho-Z, 14 for Sparking), and never battles until after 30 (35 for Cho-Z, 33 for Sparking).
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Not talking about that. In case you haven't noticed, there's been a bit of a pattern going on since Cho-Z: Shu debuts somewhere before episode 15 (12 for Cho-Z, 14 for Sparking), and never battles until after 30 (35 for Cho-Z, 33 for Sparking).
Not talking about shu debut alone im talking about shu and spriggan debut. Incase you forgot In sparking shu first battle was with valt in episode 27 even if no one wins it still it's first battle.
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Not talking about that. In case you haven't noticed, there's been a bit of a pattern going on since Cho-Z: Shu debuts somewhere before episode 15 (12 for Cho-Z, 14 for Sparking), and never battles until after 30 (35 for Cho-Z, 33 for Sparking).
Not talking about shu debut alone im talking about shu and spriggan debut. Incase you forgot In sparking shu first battle was with valt in episode 27 even if no one wins it still it's first battle.

I meant an acutally full battle that was all on-screen. Should've clarified that, my bad.
I think that some characters are going to get a major set back