[Takara Tomy]  Beyblade Burst Opposite spin tier list. Updated 8/12/19 7:38 P.M. Pacific Time

E
(May. 10, 2019  10:28 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  4:35 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Doesn't wall hold' have better LAD than outer eternal and expand destroy'? Also, the b and c tiers are pretty similar. I don't think (00/0/7/10 Bump/Cross/Glaive/Star Bearing) deserves a tier of its own.
Your right about B and C tier being too similar. Ill be sure to to update my Thread when the time comes. On the other hand, Wall/Turn/Lift Hold/Hold' Isnt very consistent at beating weaker Br combos. Thats why I left it in the D tier.

Thx a bunch for the suggestions Smile
(May. 10, 2019  12:39 PM)Isla Wrote: S Tier: (00/0/7/10 Wall/Turn/Lift Bearing) (00/0/7/10/Outer/Hurricane(L Spin only) Cross Xtend+) (00/0/7/10 Wall/Turn/Lift Rise)

Really Rise? I know you guys do a lot of testing before editing, is there an actual video whereis Rise is being tested? thanks!
Yes. Shindog has posted video/testing on 00W Rise v.s. 00W Bearing. Ill be sure to link the video to you when I feel like it lol....
(May. 10, 2019  3:41 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: What are the types tho? (Attack, stamina, defense and balanced)
Hmm...this thread mainly talks about top tier opposite spin combos for Beyblade Burst rn. I guess this could be considered stamina?

(May. 11, 2019  9:07 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  10:28 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Your right about B and C tier being too similar. Ill be sure to to update my Thread when the time comes. On the other hand, Wall/Turn/Lift Hold/Hold' Isnt very consistent at beating weaker Br combos. Thats why I left it in the D tier.
Yes. Shindog has posted video/testing on 00W Rise v.s. 00W Bearing. Ill be sure to link the video to you when I feel like it lol....
I just saved you time and energy.
Here is the bearing vs rise video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqy53YjAyHM

Also, I know wall hold' is kinda inconsistent at times. But, IMO that does not justify it being 1 or even 2 tiers lower from where it will be at its best. It has better LAD than outer eternal and no-diskframe xtend+, right? I suggest it being at least in c tier on its own.

What do you mean by opposite spin ?? I'm sorry. I'm not good with these but I like beyblade a lot Joyful_3
(May. 11, 2019  11:00 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: E
(May. 10, 2019  10:28 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Your right about B and C tier being too similar. Ill be sure to to update my Thread when the time comes. On the other hand, Wall/Turn/Lift Hold/Hold' Isnt very consistent at beating weaker Br combos. Thats why I left it in the D tier.

Hmm...this thread mainly talks about top tier opposite spin combos for Beyblade Burst rn. I guess this could be considered stamina?

(May. 11, 2019  9:07 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I just  saved you time and energy.
Here is the bearing vs rise video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqy53YjAyHM

Also, I know wall hold' is kinda inconsistent at times. But, IMO that does not justify it being 1 or even 2 tiers lower from where it will be at its best. It has better LAD than outer eternal and no-diskframe xtend+, right? I suggest it being at least in c tier on its own.

What do you mean by opposite spin ?? I'm sorry. I'm not good with these but I like beyblade a lot Joyful_3
UwU Opposite spin is when your beyblade is going in the opposite spin direction that your opponents bey is in.
(May. 11, 2019  11:02 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  11:00 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: E

UwU Opposite spin is when your beyblade is going in the opposite spin direction that your opponents bey is in.

Ohhh... Thanks!
Infinite.Zero, thanks for listening to my suggestions. I really appreciate it.
Smile
Somebody check Sting Destroy (')
It was tieing with B3 00L Br in today's tournament.
Also, sting xt+, ratchet bearing, ratchet destroy and ratchet hold (only combo here that I didn't see in battles, but I think it might work well due to being similar to 00wall which is good with hold although slightly inconsistent).
(Nov. 24, 2018  9:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Opposite spin Tier list: Updated 6/22/19 10:14A.M.Pacific Time

S Tier: (00/0/7/10 Wall/Turn/Lift/Ratchet Bearing) (00/0/7/10/Outer/Hurricane(L Spin only) Cross Xtend+) (00/0/7/10 Wall/Turn/Lift/Ratchet Rise)

A Tier: (00/0/7/10 Proof Xtend+ (Attack)

B Tier: (00/0/7/10 Proof Bearing) (Outer Bearing)

C Tier:  (00/0/7/10 Wall/Turn/Lift/Ratchet Hold/Hold')

D Tier: (Outer Eternal) (00/0/7/10 Xtend+) (00/0/7/10 Proof/Expand Destroy/Destroy') 

F Tier: (00/0/7/10 Eternal) (00/0/7/10 Proof Ultimate Reboot)
(Outer Revolve) (Outer Absorb)

Side notes: 00/0/7/10 is recommended for every build listed except the ones with the"Outer,Hurricane,Ratchet"disk mentioned. Feel free to leave any suggestions and feedback/negative feedback to make this tier list better.

Thx for helping with this list @[Shindog].@[DaJetsnake].@[LazerBeamz].@[7sukuyomi].@[bladekid].@[Armor].@[FIREFIRE CPB].@[Ash_Ketchum_007]
Updated after so long lol. Just RatchetSmile
Wait a second, I think you need to change the way the names are tagged. Didn't the tag system change?
(Jun. 23, 2019  12:03 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Wait a second, I think you need to change the way the names are tagged. Didn't the tag system change?
Idk how to do the new tagging?
(Jul. 05, 2019  7:07 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  12:03 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Wait a second, I think you need to change the way the names are tagged. Didn't the tag system change?
Idk how to do the new tagging?

Just type the @ symbol and type the name immediately after it without space.
(Nov. 24, 2018  9:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Opposite spin Tier list: Updated 8/12/19 12:58A.M.Pacific Time

S Tier: (00/0/7/10/Ratchet/Around Wall/Turn/Lift Bearing) (00/0/7/10/Outer/Hurricane(L Spin only) Cross Xtend+) (00/0/7/10/Ratchet Wall/Turn/Lift Rise)

C Tier:  (00/0/7/10/Ratchet Wall/Turn/Lift Hold/Hold')

D Tier: (Outer Eternal) (00/0/7/10 Xtend+) (00/0/7/10/Sting Proof/Expand Destroy/Destroy') 

Side notes: 00/0/7/10 is recommended for every build listed except the ones with the"Outer,Hurricane,Ratchet,Around"disk mentioned. Feel free to leave any suggestions and feedback/negative feedback to make this tier list better.

Thx for helping with this list @[Shindog].@[DaJetsnake].@[LazerBeamz].@[7sukuyomi].@[bladekid].@[Armor].@[FIREFIRE CPB].@[Ash_Ketchum_007].@[Adarsh Abhinav]
Added Around disk?
(Aug. 12, 2019  9:00 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2018  9:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Opposite spin Tier list: Updated 8/12/19 12:58A.M.Pacific Time

S Tier: (00/0/7/10/Ratchet/Around Wall/Turn/Lift Bearing) (00/0/7/10/Outer/Hurricane(L Spin only) Cross Xtend+) (00/0/7/10/Ratchet Wall/Turn/Lift Rise)

C Tier:  (00/0/7/10/Ratchet Wall/Turn/Lift Hold/Hold')

D Tier: (Outer Eternal) (00/0/7/10 Xtend+) (00/0/7/10/Sting Proof/Expand Destroy/Destroy') 

Side notes: 00/0/7/10 is recommended for every build listed except the ones with the"Outer,Hurricane,Ratchet,Around"disk mentioned. Feel free to leave any suggestions and feedback/negative feedback to make this tier list better.

Thx for helping with this list @[Shindog].@[DaJetsnake].@[LazerBeamz].@[7sukuyomi].@[bladekid].@[Armor].@[FIREFIRE CPB].@[Ash_Ketchum_007].@[Adarsh Abhinav]
Added Around disk?

yes pls
You're gonna have to update this to include Low as possibly having better performance than Eternal
(Aug. 13, 2019  4:42 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: You're gonna have to update this to include Low as possibly having better performance than Eternal
Thanks Rozuke!
I just realized... we have 4 drivers which can tie or win vs bearing now. They are: xtend+, hold('), volcanic(') and rise..... wow.
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I just realized... we have 4 drivers which can tie or win vs bearing now. They are: xtend+, hold('), volcanic(') and rise..... wow.
Volcanic' is a joke. It all depends on if your willing to awaken it. *If you have the time*
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:33 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I just realized... we have 4 drivers which can tie or win vs bearing now. They are: xtend+, hold('), volcanic(') and rise..... wow.
Volcanic' is a joke. It all depends on if your willing to awaken it. *If you have the time*

That and probably have the stadium sprayed with silicone lubricant for maximum effect. But if the Japanese meta includes that Vl', then there is no question to add it in this list if relevant.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:25 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:33 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Volcanic' is a joke. It all depends on if your willing to awaken it. *If you have the time*

That and probably have the stadium sprayed with silicone lubricant for maximum effect. But if the Japanese meta includes that Vl', then there is no question to add it in this list if relevant.
Very true. I'll adjust the tier list right away.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:25 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That and probably have the stadium sprayed with silicone lubricant for maximum effect. But if the Japanese meta includes that Vl', then there is no question to add it in this list if relevant.
Very true. I'll adjust the tier list right away.

For Low though, I'm seeing conflicted opinions on its viability, so you might have to hold off updating it into the list (unless you yourself have results to base adding it here)
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Very true. I'll adjust the tier list right away.

For Low though, I'm seeing conflicted opinions on its viability, so you might have to hold off updating it into the list (unless you yourself have results to base adding it here)
Will do. Ill be getting mine soon to test.
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:01 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: For Low though, I'm seeing conflicted opinions on its viability, so you might have to hold off updating it into the list (unless you yourself have results to base adding it here)
Will do. Ill be getting mine soon to test.

From my testings and personal opinion on Low, it seems to really have its free-spinning plate higher than Eternal or Revolve had, and that having the metal plate free-spinning also somewhat reduces the overall stamina of the Bey. I don't have sufficient testing data to present, but I tried Low on almost all meta combos that use Eternal/Xt+/At but they just don't work as great as you'd expect (I guess this is like the Jaggy to Iron transition). 

Orbit Metal also seems not as great in comparison to its normal Orbit version, since it is much easier to KO (ironically due to having less friction and resistance on the stadium surface) despite the added weight of having a metal ball tip.
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Will do. Ill be getting mine soon to test.

From my testings and personal opinion on Low, it seems to really have its free-spinning plate higher than Eternal or Revolve had, and that having the metal plate free-spinning also somewhat reduces the overall stamina of the Bey. I don't have sufficient testing data to present, but I tried Low on almost all meta combos that use Eternal/Xt+/At but they just don't work as great as you'd expect (I guess this is like the Jaggy to Iron transition). 

Orbit Metal also seems not as great in comparison to its normal Orbit version, since it is much easier to KO (ironically due to having less friction and resistance on the stadium surface) despite the added weight of having a metal ball tip.
but does it have better stamina because I can afford ko for better stamina
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:12 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: From my testings and personal opinion on Low, it seems to really have its free-spinning plate higher than Eternal or Revolve had, and that having the metal plate free-spinning also somewhat reduces the overall stamina of the Bey. I don't have sufficient testing data to present, but I tried Low on almost all meta combos that use Eternal/Xt+/At but they just don't work as great as you'd expect (I guess this is like the Jaggy to Iron transition). 

but does it have better stamina because I can afford ko for better stamina

The decrease in friction from the metal is enough to increase spin time, but it also feels like it spins much smoother than the original Orbit, so it definitely is better for Stamina.
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Will do. Ill be getting mine soon to test.

Why jaggy to iron? I think you mean sword.
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:33 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  1:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: From my testings and personal opinion on Low, it seems to really have its free-spinning plate higher than Eternal or Revolve had, and that having the metal plate free-spinning also somewhat reduces the overall stamina of the Bey. I don't have sufficient testing data to present, but I tried Low on almost all meta combos that use Eternal/Xt+/At but they just don't work as great as you'd expect (I guess this is like the Jaggy to Iron transition). 

Why jaggy to iron? I think you mean sword.

Because Iron came first before Sword, and Iron has similar tip with Jaggy