[Takara Tomy]  Beyblade Burst Opposite spin tier list. Updated 8/12/19 7:38 P.M. Pacific Time

(Aug. 20, 2019  12:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:33 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why jaggy to iron? I think you mean sword.

Because Iron came first before Sword, and Iron has similar tip with Jaggy

Isn't Iron more similar to accel?
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:41 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Because Iron came first before Sword, and Iron has similar tip with Jaggy

Isn't Iron more similar to accel?

Oh right, I was imagining Sword's tip into Iron (cuz those metal protrusions surrounding the underside of Iron made me think it was part of the tip that made it "Jaggy-like") lol. Then let me change it to: from Accel to Iron then
Just so I understand "Opposite spin tier list" is referring to left spin beyblade combos that would be battling against right spin beyblade . If so what about left vs left?
Opposite spin is a combination where each bey has a different spin direction. Same spin is where both beys have the same spin direction. This is not for that: in same spin, the collisions are harder and the beys do not equalize and share spin energy like they do in opposite spin. In opposite spin, LAD is extremely important.
In the S Tier, is how is Lift oriented, upskirt or downskirt mode?
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:05 AM)Biggster Wrote: In the S Tier, is how is Lift oriented, upskirt or downskirt mode?

Most probably Upskirt mode since the other would scrape too much compared to Wall/Turn/Expand
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:05 AM)Biggster Wrote: In the S Tier, is how is Lift oriented, upskirt or downskirt mode?

Most probably Upskirt mode since the other would scrape too much compared to Wall/Turn/Expand

Is Upskirt where the frame's thicker part is attached to the disc like a letter "V" while Downskirt is an "Λ", right?
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Not correct. Downskirt will give you better spin stealing and better spin precession. It's physics. With the correct tips, the scrape risk is minimal and not really a concern.
Hey guys, just to let you know, w.Dm-S in the right orientation can tie with and even OS Wall Br. Just thought I'd let y'all know. If you want tests, I can provide

(Sep. 29, 2019  6:49 AM)bladekid Wrote: Hey guys, just to let you know, E.Dm-S in the right orientation can tie with and even OS Wall Br. Just thought I'd let y'all know. If you want tests, I can provide

Oh nevermind, this is a TT thread. Ignore me lol.
(Sep. 29, 2019  6:16 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Most probably Upskirt mode since the other would scrape too much compared to Wall/Turn/Expand

Not correct. Downskirt will give you better spin stealing and better spin precession. It's physics. With the correct tips, the scrape risk is minimal and not really a concern.

It still won't do better if pitted against opposite spin on Wall or even Ratchet, at least based from what I have seen and experienced. The downskirt does help in the said precession as well as a bit of KO resist (by scraping onto the stadium a few millimeters from being shot through a pocket, losing a bit more spin faster but won't really matter if it is for spin equalization)
God tier (Wheel/10/0/00Wall Mobius/Bearing) (Wheel/0/00/10/7Cross Xtend+)

Tier S (7/10 Lift Bearing) (2A Xtend+)

Tier A (0/10/7/2A/2B Ōcta) 

Tier B (Outer/2B Enternal)

You guys add on!