[Takara Tomy]  Air Knight test

(Jan. 01, 2019  7:06 AM)Shindog Wrote: Just received aK so decided start testing. First thing I tested was it’s ability to counter spin stealing. I only did 10 rounds as it is pretty one sided.  

The combos:
(Left)Sr.0W.Br  vs aK.0P.At 

5 rounds Sr soft launch:aK won 4 by OS
5 rounds Sr moderate launch: Sr won 5 By OS

Videos:
https://youtu.be/oWMGzez5bCs
https://youtu.be/QFMPNHPS22M

Thanks for posting the videos! Great info.
can you please do ak 8M at vs cr 7c yealding
(Feb. 02, 2019  3:04 AM)AirKnightMare Wrote: We did a sticker swap on Air Knight!
https://i.imgur.com/Kx8aavB.jpg

The Silver and Sapphire Birds have Landed!
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:03 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: can you please do ak 8M at vs cr 7c yealding

I'll try that on my week-off. Will post it soon
I got mine yesterday and I use it with blitz and dimension and test it out against ace Valkyrie sen with spiral dash and 00 and that ak was solid btw I have the red one
(May. 27, 2020  4:13 PM)aizukku Wrote: I got mine yesterday and I use it with blitz and dimension and test it out against ace Valkyrie sen with spiral dash and 00 and that ak was solid btw I have the red one

This thread has been dormant for more than a year now so. . .
After seeing how well it performed at “Doofenshmirtz Beyblade Tournament!”, I decided to buy my own Air Knight and see how good it is in standard as of now.

Air Knight Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Vs. Lord Fafnir 0Wall Bearing. I did ten rounds.

Air Knight: 10 OS

Lord Fafnir: 0%

Impressive. I’d like to see what you guys want me to test against Air Knight on a combo you’d like me to test.
Air knight is ok but it's nothing compared to tempest Lucifer 2d xtend plus
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Air knight is ok but it's nothing compared to tempest Lucifer 2d xtend plus

Then why don't you get the testing to prove it? You are also comparing a layer with a whole combo. That's not fair to Air Knight lol
(Oct. 07, 2020  11:07 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  10:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Air knight is ok but it's nothing compared to tempest Lucifer 2d xtend plus

Then why don't you get the testing to prove it?  You are also comparing a layer with a whole combo.  That's not fair to Air Knight lol

I threw my beyblades lol but genesis
Air Knight Wheel Xtend+ Vs. Mirage Spriggan 00Wall Bearing 1S. I did ten rounds.

Results:

Air Knight: 100% (10 OS‘)

Mirage Spriggan: 0%
If air knight wins against genesis I will quit smash bros. If only air knight face maiden
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:13 AM)kai edits Wrote: If air knight wins against genesis I will quit smash bros. If only air knight face maiden
I don't see how this comment contributed to air knight testing
Air knight wheel xtend plus vs big bang genesis sting universe.
Also if I get maiden it will be.
Universal Maiden random chassis xtend plus vs air knight sting atomic or ultimate reboot
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:20 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: What is maiden?

Bruh look at my fanfics. And my introduction thread
Air knight has proven to be a viable choice when coming to 5g picks. It excels with wheel xt+ or ds’ when xt+ is being used on another meta combo. For a ChoZ era bey it can hold its own very well with sparking beys.
Can I use Air Knight K4 Hasbro? Cuz that's the only Air Knight I have right now.
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:15 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can I use Air Knight K4 Hasbro? Cuz that's the only Air Knight I have right now.

No, you cannot. This thread is for the Takara Tomy Air Knight.
Air Knight Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Vs. Rage Spriggan Ultimate Reboot’ 3A (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Air Knight: 60% (5 OS’ 1 KO)

Rage Spriggan: 40% (4 KO’s)
(Oct. 11, 2020  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Air Knight Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) Vs. Rage Spriggan Ultimate Reboot’ 3A (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Air Knight: 60% (5 OS’ 1 KO)

Rage Spriggan: 40% (4 KO’s)
Air knight wheel xtend plus(stamina mode) vs big bang genesis sting ultimate reboot
Hey thanks for posting these Rob. I bought one RBV 21 when I picked up Rage to try to get a lucky prize bey but ended up with aK. Still in the box. Might try to test it now, heh. TBH, our hypersphere AirKnight was the best of all the Hasbro's we tried against TT, seems the perfect circle is a viable design.
(Oct. 12, 2020  7:42 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote: Hey thanks for posting these Rob. I bought one RBV 21 when I picked up Rage to try to get a lucky prize bey but ended up with aK. Still in the box. Might try to test it now, heh. TBH, our hypersphere AirKnight was the best of all the Hasbro's we tried against TT, seems the perfect circle is a viable design.

Air Knight is no perfect circle. What I actually think is giving aK the upper hand is it’s destabilizing design, which can be seen by the shape of the blades. I definitely think that plays an important role in helping aK OS the stamina combos it’s gone up against.
Air Knight Wheel Keep’ Vs. Rage Spriggan Evolution’ (Awakened) 3A (Sliding Shoot). I did ten rounds.

Results:

Air Knight: 70% (4 OS’ 3 KO’s)

Rage Spriggan: 30% (3 KO’s)