A2AD Vs V2GX
A2 100% Power
A2AD: 7 (4OS, 2BF, 1KO)
V2GX: 3 (3BF)
2DBF

A2 30% Power
A2AD: 3 (2BF, 1OS)
V2GX: 7 (7BF)

I started testing A2HT here but after about 5 tests one of the screws on my V2 came off so i used Xcalibur instead.

A2HT Vs XGX
A2 100% Power
A2HT: 7 (4BF, 3OS)
XGX: 3 (2BF, 1OS)

Notes
  • this layer has potential to be good at anti attack, but it just seems so inconsistent.
  • I've tried drivers like weight and orbit, but they don't seems to work as well, the best drivers seem to be ones with a sharp bottom, like yielding, trans, survive, and claw.
  • This layer is not good for stamina, against either deathscyther or D2.
  • Interestingly it can burst deathscyther, although that's probably because of teeth wear.
  • i would test this against Valkyrie, but because of teeth wear, it would not be fair.
  • Has no attack power against either wyvern or K2.
  • Sometimes i do get it to burst D2, i don't know how, but sometimes it works.
  • i'll hopefully add more tests, i've still got to test it with yielding, survive, and claw.
Perhaps with Defense or Press? I've heard that the design makes it Burst easily if it's off center so a Driver like Press would keep it more stable
is aciud anibuis a speacil version of mercurey anubius or is it somthing else
(Mar. 28, 2017  10:38 PM)ethen brown Wrote: is aciud anibuis a speacil version of mercurey anubius or is it somthing else

It's the burst bey b-72
Interesting. To be honest I thought Acid Anubis would be great on defense. Plz try testing A2 With full power or a more powerful launch and Different launchers. (I dont have A2 D:)
Great tests, NEET.

This does better than I thought, but not by much. Even with it's round shape, the teeth are it's downfall combined with the teeth Unhappy

Could you try Armed Yielding on this? Even though you mentioned it having poor stamina (and this would most likely make it worse because of Armed), I want to see if it can make it a bit better in defence.
I felt Spread with yielding or revolve worked well with A2, i will do some tests and post them later
Yeah ... in my experience A2 bursts too easily and doesn't have good (enough) Stamina to compete, unfortately. And that spells death for a Layer in Beyblade Burst.

Still, I'd be interested to see more tests as my initial impressions after trying it out when I got it are what largely has informed my opinion so far.
A2AY Vs V2GX
A2 100% power
A2AY: 7 (6OS, 1BF)
6DBF

A2 30% POWER
A2AY: 2 (2OS)
V2GX: 8 (6BF, 2KO)
1DBF

A2AD Vs V2GX
A2 100% Power
A2AD: 7 (4OS, 2BF, 1KO)
2DBF

A2 30% Power
A2AD: 3 (2BF, 1OS)
V2GX: 7 (7BF)

I started testing A2HT here but after about 5 tests one of the screws on my V2 came off so i used Xcalibur instead.

A2HT Vs XGX
A2 100% Power
A2HT: 7 (4BF, 3OS)
XGX: 3 (2BF, 1OS)

notes
  • it seems launching at 100% power is much better than launching at 30% power, i don't know why, but with a stronger launch it seems to burst even less.
  • I would like to test this layer more, however due to my V2 screw coming off, i only have Xcalibur and Valkyrie left as substitutes.
  • Drivers that i still want to test are Orbit, Weight, Claw, and cycle.
  • i tried it out with survive, not the best results or even consistent enough.
  • I still don't think this layer is anywhere near competitive, as it is too inconsistent.
  • Next i will be testing all possible drivers with armed.
  • on another note, i'll be testing yell tomorrow
  • all tests will be added to OP.
A2 Actually improved if launched at 100% wow.
Did some very rough runs against D2 and had pretty good results with both A2GCy and A2GX, with D2 bursting consistently or a double burst or a spin finish win for D2. I think A2 can be a good D2 killer, without the risk factor of W2 or X2.
Finally, the awaited showdown...
Acid Anubis Gravity Xtreme vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
A2GX: 9 (8 BF, 1 KO)
D2SO: 11 (2 BF, 1 KO, 8 SF)
Draws: 3 (3 DBF)
So close... so close... but so close... Really wanted A2 to win, but... yeah. A2 on attack combos seem to be really good when against D2.
(Apr. 06, 2017  4:04 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Did some very rough runs against D2 and had pretty good results with both A2GCy and A2GX, with D2 bursting consistently or a double burst or a spin finish win for D2. I think A2 can be a good D2 killer, without the risk factor of W2 or X2.

What's bad in A2 does better then W2 in anit-D2 combo? I found W2 on Yeilding able to Burst and OS any D2 combo + was able to OS things like Wyvern and K2 (not sure how it does against D though)
(Apr. 08, 2017  6:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What's bad in A2 does better then W2 in anit-D2 combo? I found W2 on Yeilding able to Burst and OS any D2 combo + was able to OS things like Wyvern and K2 (not sure how it does against D though)

Well for one, W2 has worse teeth than A2, making A2 more superior in burst resistance. Two, A2 is more well-rounded and thus less prone to upper attacks or destabilization, unlike W2. Three, I was actually incapable of scoring OS with W2_Y, simply because W2 gets destabilized too easily and thus loses to D2 on Orbit, not to mention that W2 can be bursted more easily than D2. Even if I launch W2_Y last, there's just not enough stamina on W2 for any serious combos to work.
(Apr. 08, 2017  12:05 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Finally, the awaited showdown...
Acid Anubis Gravity Xtreme vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
A2GX: 9 (8 BF, 1 KO)
D2SO: 11 (2 BF, 1 KO, 8 SF)
Draws: 3 (3 DBF)
So close... so close... but so close... Really wanted A2 to win, but... yeah. A2 on attack combos seem to be really good when against D2.

Interesting! Guess we can add A2 to the long list of Layers that are capable of bursting D2, but not consistently enough to actually win in the end.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Interesting! Guess we can add A2 to the long list of Layers that are capable of bursting D2, but not consistently enough to actually win in the end.
The big issue here would be the Orbit driver giving D2 proper evasion which just nullifies A2's attacks most of the time, and the replacement with a Spread disk instead of the usual Gravity/Heavy disk also gives a bit more burst resistance, reducing the possibility of a burst. Also, some D2 layers do manage to hang on after losing all clicks by "sticking" to the driver, which happened a couple of times during testing, meaning a light-blue D2 would have an edge here (although I was using the regular dark D2). The points are also roughly equal when testing (alternating wins).
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:30 AM)Bastillon Wrote: The big issue here would be the Orbit driver giving D2 proper evasion which just nullifies A2's attacks most of the time, and the replacement with a Spread disk instead of the usual Gravity/Heavy disk also gives a bit more burst resistance, reducing the possibility of a burst. Also, some D2 layers do manage to hang on after losing all clicks by "sticking" to the driver, which happened a couple of times during testing, meaning a light-blue D2 would have an edge here (although I was using the regular dark D2). The points are also roughly equal when testing (alternating wins).

This was thankfully just ruled illegal though... Layers that skipped all teeth are supposed to burst, this is an unfair advantage. I am curious : it was "a couple of times" out of how many battles?
(Apr. 12, 2017  1:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This was thankfully just ruled illegal though... Layers that skipped all teeth are supposed to burst, this is an unfair advantage. I am curious : it was "a couple of times" out of how many battles?

About three to four times, don't exactly recall the results 5 days ago since there aren't any documentations really. I simply tallied the results in the reply box. And I was using the A3 mold for D2 (there is a number on the transparent section at the bottom of the layer if you look very closely), though not exactly sure whether to classify it as a "mold" or not.
Did some testing of Acid Anubis as a Staller today, and it wasn't particularly impressive IMO. Was worth a shot at least.

Acid Anubis Spread Zephyr vs. Odin Yell Revolve
A2SZ: 4 wins (all OS)
OYR: 16 wins (all OS)
1 tie redone
A2SZ win rate: 20%

Most of the Odin matches were closer than I was expecting, which prompted me to test it against Neptune.

Acid Anubis Spread Zephyr vs. Neptune Yell Revolve
A2SZ: 8 wins (all OS)
NYR: 12 wins (all OS)
5 ties redone
A2SZ win rate: 40%

This game was pretty much decided by whichever combo was launched first, and even then Neptune tended to have the slight upper hand due to Revolve precessing for a little while longer at low rotations while Zephyr fell over.

Didn't even bother testing it against Left Spin, since Zephyr won't be outprecessing any of the viable Left Spin Drivers and the Left Spin user isn't going to strong launch every time once they see what they're up against.
so i did some testing with my A2.H.O against L2.K.V and here are the results

A2.H.O: 3 OS, 3 Burst, 1 KO, 3 Losses.
L2.K.V: 2 OS, 1 KO.
2 draws redone
i dont know about you but in where i live, L2 with Variable is one of the top tier dual layer attack type here.