[Takara Tomy]  2D Chasis Left Spin Combos?

I'm on the fence about purchasing Variant Lucifer, but from what I've seen, it's terrible against right spin.
Has anyone had any success with using the 2D chasis on left spin and if so, what combo was it used with?
sadly not but you can try trading the bad parts on lucifer for good parts and make it powerful against left and right spin
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:54 PM)Super A Wrote: sadly not but you can try trading the bad parts on lucifer for good parts and make it powerful against left and right spin

That's not really how trading works if you get something good and someone gets something bad it's not a fair trade but if someone wants it for their collection and both people but if everyone's happy then it's a fair trade so I don't recommend trying to trade/sell bad parts
that's what I was saying
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:57 PM)Super A Wrote: that's what I was saying
That's not what I was picking up
wait we're spamming so let's just use pm-ing to talk now
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:41 PM)Novo Wrote: I'm on the fence about purchasing Variant Lucifer, but from what I've seen, it's terrible against right spin.
Has anyone had any success with using the 2D chasis on left spin and if so, what combo was it used with?

I've heard mirage longinus is good on 2D. 

(Jun. 15, 2021  5:54 PM)Super A Wrote: sadly not but you can try trading the bad parts on lucifer for good parts and make it powerful against left and right spin

That's not how trading works and what you said is literally not what they're asking and variant is a bad ring nothing can really make it good. And at this point super ever since you joined you've been just making dumb post and have been spamming threads and necroposting dead ones (which is against the rules), I recommend you read the rules 50 times or so, that way they get engraved in your head.
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:11 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:41 PM)Novo Wrote: I'm on the fence about purchasing Variant Lucifer, but from what I've seen, it's terrible against right spin.

I've heard mirage longinus is good on 2D. 

Do you recall which driver was used?
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:49 PM)Novo Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:11 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I've heard mirage longinus is good on 2D. 

Do you recall which driver was used?

Mobius, drift, or xtend+
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:55 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:49 PM)Novo Wrote: Do you recall which driver was used?

Mobius, drift, or xtend+

Mobius yes but 2D scrapes with Xtend+ and Drift, it's better on stuff like Zone'+Z/Bearing/Rise
Lucifer stock is good against left(even with variant), and unawakened 2D is good against opposite spin, while awakened is good against both.
last year i heard about a group of people using curse hyperion bearing 2d against rage but dynamite-f belial works better for that now anyway
(Nov. 22, 2021  10:17 PM)AstralFafnir Wrote: last year i heard about a group of people using curse hyperion bearing 2d against rage but dynamite-f belial works better for that now anyway
It's been five months since the last post.
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:20 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  10:17 PM)AstralFafnir Wrote: last year i heard about a group of people using curse hyperion bearing 2d against rage but dynamite-f belial works better for that now anyway
It's been five months since the last post.
That doesn’t mean it’s a necropost.  Necroposting is after many years or just posting something random after a very long time. And this is a thread for 2D chassis LEFTSPIN combos, so even in 2 years if there’s some type of sparking format and someone finds a combo they can post it here.