TT or hasbro?

Which is better or which you like more?
  • Hasbro
  • Takara tomy
Takara tomy ( for sure ) , they release the products much faster than Hasbros ( the hasbros are stuck with switchstrikes/evolution beys and the TT have moved on to Super Z )
I like both, but I like Hasbro a little more because I don’t order online so I just go to the store and buy them.
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:57 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I like both, but I like Hasbro a little more because I don’t order online so I just go to the store and buy them.

Same with us, we go to stores to buy TT beys
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:16 PM)1pratham Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  1:57 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I like both, but I like Hasbro a little more because I don’t order online so I just go to the store and buy them.

Same with us, we go to stores to buy TT beys

Do you live where they have TT beys?
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:42 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:16 PM)1pratham Wrote: Same with us, we go to stores to buy TT beys

I get tt beys in my country
And so does he
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:42 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  2:16 PM)1pratham Wrote: Same with us, we go to stores to buy TT beys

India haha!
They both of their strengths.

Takara TOMY for aesthetics, collectibility (exclusives, lottery, WBBA, Random Layer and Boosters, etc.). It’s insane the amount of re-colours and options available for all parts. They release an good amount off Beyblades that’ll never be released by Hasbro, as well.

Hasbro for competitive viability. They’ve made some fantastic improvements to Beyblades. Additionally, they’re taking more risks with their products outside of Beyblades, including thematic stadiums, combinations sets (Quad Pack), etc. Finally, they’re making improvements in the quality of their Beyblades, too. They’ve now expanded into their own exclusives, which are all solid.

I highly recommend buying both, honestly.
(Aug. 21, 2018  3:34 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: They both of their strengths.

Takara TOMY for aesthetics, collectibility (exclusives, lottery, WBBA, Random Layer and Boosters, etc.). It’s insane the amount of re-colours and options available for all parts. They release an good amount off Beyblades that’ll never be released by Hasbro, as well.

Hasbro for competitive viability. They’ve made some fantastic improvements to Beyblades. Additionally, they’re taking more risks with their products outside of Beyblades, including thematic stadiums, combinations sets (Quad Pack), etc. Finally, they’re making improvements in the quality of their Beyblades, too. They’ve now expanded into their own exclusives, which are all solid.

No hasbro sucks!!!!!!!!!
TT is the best!!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:01 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

No hasbro sucks!!!!!!!!!
TT is the best!!!!!!

You cannot say so bro!!
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:01 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: No hasbro sucks!!!!!!!!!
TT is the best!!!!!!

You cannot say so bro!!

TT is better was better and will be better
Solid argument! I hope you debate ilinnuc next.
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Solid argument! I hope you debate ilinnuc next.

OMG, God save this Thread.
Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:55 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Solid argument! I hope you debate ilinnuc next.

OMG, God save this Thread.
Tongue_out_wink

yes please save this thread
HASBRO IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh Hasbro works fine, do get whatever is easier for you to buy, if you can and want to get TT, it's recommended. I personally only buy and do enjoy Hasbro beys, and that's fine.
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:01 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

No hasbro sucks!!!!!!!!!
TT is the best!!!!!!
Hasbro is not as good as Takara Tomy. Agreed. I too presonally favour Takara Tomym But sometimes, I don't know what sparks into Hasbro that they recreate pretty good beyblades or Over Powered is the right word. Eg: Hasbro Spryzen Requiem and Maximum Garuda. They are still banned. But it depends on whom you feel are more good as a blader. Each person has their own choices and preferences. Some are forced to buy Hasbro because Takara Tomy beyblades aren't available in their countries. So yeah, this is a never ending argument. 
But your point that it sucks is not right. Doesn't TT mess up things sometimes? Yeah they do. But we over look them, why? But we keep pondering about the mistakes that Hasbro makes. So yeah, Hasbro doesn't suck. It is good. It is just that TT is better. And since we see TT beyblades as a benchmark we feel they are not good. Look at it from the different point of view, think it was Hasbro with the orginak idea and if the Hasbro beyblades were original wouldn't you say TT is bad? Not talking about info's and stuff. Just a general questio. Please don't go into the pros and cons. Both have their own. Somwhere both are equal, somewhere one is better. But at the end of the day, it's beyblade and you play, no matter if the beyblade is Hasbro or TT. It's the game that matters. 
I rest my case. XD
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
TT is the best!!!!!!
Hasbro is not as good as Takara Tomy. Agreed. But sometimes, I don't know what sparks into them that they recreate pretty good beyblades or Over Powered is the right word. Eg: Hasbro Spryzen Requiem and Maximum Garuda. They are still banned. But it depends on whom you feel are more good as a blader. Each person has their own choices and preferences. Some are forced to buy Hasbro because Takara Tomy beyblades aren't available in their countries. So yeah, this is a never ending argument. 
But your point that it sucks is not right. Doesn't TT mess up things sometimes? Yeah they do. But we over look them, why? But we keep pondering about the mistakes that Hasbro makes. So yeah, Hasbro doesn't suck. It is good. It is just that TT is better. And since we see TT beyblades as a benchmark we feel they are not good. 
I rest my case. XD

well guess what
I’m gonna be very very rude

YOUR OPINION IS TERRIBLE MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT IN THE TRASH CAN

just kidding lol
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:25 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hasbro is not as good as Takara Tomy. Agreed. But sometimes, I don't know what sparks into them that they recreate pretty good beyblades or Over Powered is the right word. Eg: Hasbro Spryzen Requiem and Maximum Garuda. They are still banned. But it depends on whom you feel are more good as a blader. Each person has their own choices and preferences. Some are forced to buy Hasbro because Takara Tomy beyblades aren't available in their countries. So yeah, this is a never ending argument. 
But your point that it sucks is not right. Doesn't TT mess up things sometimes? Yeah they do. But we over look them, why? But we keep pondering about the mistakes that Hasbro makes. So yeah, Hasbro doesn't suck. It is good. It is just that TT is better. And since we see TT beyblades as a benchmark we feel they are not good. 
I rest my case. XD

well guess what

just kidding lol
Haha! All jokes aside, but how is the opinion? And brandbrick, if you don't mind me asking, whom do you prefer more, Takara Tomy or Hasbro?
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
TT is the best!!!!!!
Hasbro is not as good as Takara Tomy. Agreed. But sometimes, I don't know what sparks into them that they recreate pretty good beyblades or Over Powered is the right word. Eg: Hasbro Spryzen Requiem and Maximum Garuda. They are still banned. But it depends on whom you feel are more good as a blader. Each person has their own choices and preferences. Some are forced to buy Hasbro because Takara Tomy beyblades aren't available in their countries. So yeah, this is a never ending argument. 
I rest my case. XD
The reason that garuda and requim were unbanned in tt format are the chouzetsu beys 
When turbo is released in hasbro they will get unbanned in hasbro format as well
My Hasbro beys, their slopes ware out and burst alot. I recommend getting TT beys but some hasbro beys are good so watch peoples Unboxings to see if they are good then try getting a good one.
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:28 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hasbro is not as good as Takara Tomy. Agreed. But sometimes, I don't know what sparks into them that they recreate pretty good beyblades or Over Powered is the right word. Eg: Hasbro Spryzen Requiem and Maximum Garuda. They are still banned. But it depends on whom you feel are more good as a blader. Each person has their own choices and preferences. Some are forced to buy Hasbro because Takara Tomy beyblades aren't available in their countries. So yeah, this is a never ending argument. 
I rest my case. XD
The reason that garuda and requim were unbanned in tt format are the chouzetsu beys 
When turbo is released in hasbro they will get unbanned in hasbro format as well
But aren't they better than TT's version? That was my point. S3 is way OP and G3 too is pretty good.
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:25 PM)brandbrick Wrote: well guess what

just kidding lol
Haha! All jokes aside, but how is the opinion? And brandbrick, if you don't mind me asking, whom do you prefer more, Takara Tomy or Hasbro?

Personally, I prefer Hasbro because it’s easier for me to get. I like both basically equally the same, but if I lived in a country where I had TT on my shelves, I’d likely like TT better.
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:28 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: The reason that garuda and requim were unbanned in tt format are the chouzetsu beys 
But aren't they better than TT's version? That was my point. S3 is way OP and G3 too is pretty good.
NO!
The ban on garuda and requim is similar to ban on deathscyther 
D2 was unbanned when god series came
sR and mG are unbanned because chouzetsu came