TIBNI: The International Beyblade News Iron! (NOVEMBER ISSUE IS OUT!)

Poll: Do you grant me the permission to roast you on TIBI

Yes, I give you the full consent to do so
89.29%
No, I don't give you any consent to do so
10.71%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Helloooo WBO!

I have been constantly been asked to do a story or something like that for the wbo. I decided to take a twist on that, and create this: the news iron!

What is the News Iron?

The news iron is a monthly sketch written by yours truly! It involves the "ironing," or satirical commentary and the creation of comedy including of big events on the wbo and beyblade.

What won't be on TIBNI?"

Anything that doesn't conform to WBO rules ( religious, sexual, political, personal, etc.) Or anything not relating to beyblade will never appear on TIBNI.

What will appear on TIBNI?

WBO news, WBBA news, commentary, the roasting of members*, and all that good stuff will appear on TIBNI.

Release dates:

Annual release calendars:

10/31
11/30
12/31
1/31
2/28 or 2/29 if leap year
3/31
4/30
5/31
6/30
7/31
8/31
9/30

Released Issues:
October 2015:
November TIBNI:
I hope y'all enjoy
!

* A poll will be set up if you grant me the permission to roast you on the news iron. Know that everything is in good will, and not meant to be taken personally.
I don't think "the roasting of members" should be a thing, it creates toxicity in an already elitist community.
(Oct. 08, 2015  9:14 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I don't think "the roasting of members" should be a thing, it creates toxicity in an already elitist community.

Look at this guy Iceburn

Am I doing it right?

This idea seems interesting, although some people are gonna get butt hurt.
(Oct. 08, 2015  9:14 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I don't think "the roasting of members" should be a thing, it creates toxicity in an already elitist community,.
It is all in good will and not to be taken personally. If you do, just feel free to pm me and I will either change it or delete it all together. Either way, roastings will be rare and only if something regarding them happens, and they don't take it personally. That's when roasts occur.
Roasting members probably wouldn't be a great idea, since we don't want members to have a huge misunderstanding on a joke, or comment directed towards them.

Also, pretty sure this would be fine if people and wubo events weren't being made fun of. Again; big misunderstandings can and will happen
(Oct. 08, 2015  9:20 PM)Hato Wrote: Roasting members probably wouldn't be a great idea, since we don't want members to have a huge misunderstanding on a joke, or comment directed towards them.

Also, pretty sure this would be fine if people and wubo events weren't being made fun of. Again; big misunderstandings can and will happen

If misunderstandings are made, just pm me so I can either clarify or change.
I was actually about to post "Interesting idea". Personally, I am all up to be roasted, no problem.
You can also roast/fry/cook me without any problem.
Basically, as much as it will ruin the surprise for that person in particular, you could always just send them the script or whatever of the roast to the specific Member in private and ask them if they are OK with it.
It sounds like an interesting idea! Areet den, mee dare ya!
Okay, I know the roasts sound exciting, but they will happen whenever something big regarding a particular user happens. So roasts won't happen every in every TIBNI
I say why the heck not! You can roast me anytime Wink
Ok that sounded a bit wrong... XD
I say go ahead. If people got butthurt about it it's their fault because it clearly says not to take it personally.

DO IT
A roast eh? Hope there is room for me. There better and always be room for me of course!
Sounds fun

permission granted Grin
I'm up for being roasted, haha.

Hopefully everyone here (and it seems most do) get that this is out of fun and for laughs, not to be taken seriously.
This will be more focused on entertainment than information, right? Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that I was working on a similar "news" type thing in the biweekly recaps. Mine is more information based though, so if your thing is entertainment go right ahead! Maybe we could collaborate or something as I don't think flooding the forums with multiple news topics would be the best idea.

I'm down to get roasted. Curious to see what the community really thinks of me, haha.

(Oct. 08, 2015  11:04 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: DO IT
DONT LET UR DREAMS B DREAMS
no 1 lieks wombats or what they're opinions r

either way yes please crush all of us with roasts
Roast the hell out of my carp (;
(Oct. 09, 2015  4:52 AM)Wombat Wrote: This will be more focused on entertainment than information, right? Not that that's a bad thing, it's just that I was working on a similar "news" type thing in the biweekly recaps. Mine is more information based though, so if your thing is entertainment go right ahead! Maybe we could collaborate or something as I don't think flooding the forums with multiple news topics would be the best idea.

I'm down to get roasted. Curious to see what the community really thinks of me, haha.

(Oct. 08, 2015  11:04 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: DO IT
DONT LET UR DREAMS B DREAMS

Haha, yes this is all entertainment and in good will. And it is more of a commentary thing.
I'm up for being roasted

Permission Granted!
I really just hope they are high quality roasts, no weak jokes, please.

This is going to be super funny, can't wait to see how it pans out hahaha
(Oct. 09, 2015  12:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: I really just hope they are high quality roasts, no weak jokes, please.

This is going to be super funny, can't wait to see how it pans out hahaha

Here's an example of one occasional roast:

"Another update on the ban list and another deficit on defense types! Cheers to ____ for Officially giving all future wins to yourself, that is, until your rubber tips break!
October TIBNI:

BOO! Did I scare you? No? That's no fun!

This is officially the first TIBNI, so let's get to news.

On October 3rd, 2015, our near pessimistic wiki merged with the preferred and larger beyblade wiki! This is wonderful news, and now I don't need to see the DJ's grumpy face anymore! Toast to more optimistic and knowledgeable beyblade wiki arcticles!

Odin Central Blow was released on October 17th, 2015. Odin is wonderful, but Blow seriously blew our minds with how horrific it performs! Ehh, I guess the name fits because that's what happens when it gets hit, I bet that's what Tomy was aiming for, to make it get blown out by other Beyblades.

We just got our first scans on the releases from December through February! Like usual, there is the attack bias! While Excalibur is getting all the praise for an aggressive looking layer and rubber driver, there are already rumors of banning Neptune for looking too defensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Flame~Capricorn!

Time to give honorable mentions: On the WBO, Meta Madness is making an epic comic series that started last month! Keep up the good work, and continue to bring smiles onto the members. By the way, you get a free invisible face for that!

Thanks to UltimateOrion, We now have numerous new helpful threads in the Burst Customizations Forum! The one I really want to thank him for is the Overlooked parts thread. Now people can think twice before immediately jumping the gun and saying bad things and making a blog about all of its flaws before being reminded of its uses! Yes, I'm looking at you Bey Brad!

Now, time to give the invisible face to the winners of tournaments! They go to: StormJupiter, 1234Beyblade, yashpinto, christophermk, xHB SAUCEx, ashton pinto, Agent-312, ZachBob, pyrus10000, and lawesomeness Its so invisible it doesn't even register, so you got a special face there!

Hope you had a fun time reading! See you next month!