THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC

Bey Brad Wrote:Not interested. Would rather buy the DVDs.

Also, Gackt's tour this year is Requiem et Reminiscence II. New album should be out later this year as well.
Hold on a second, now that I reread this, by 13 CDs does it mean that it will only be the audio of all the concerts? If so, then that sucks.

Really? When did he announce that (referring to the concert name)?
Yeah, it's just the audio of the concerts. What did you think it was?

Also, I don't remember exactly when, it was a few weeks ago.
Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, it's just the audio of the concerts. What did you think it was?
Hahaha, I thought it was the video! Didn't really read it correctly at first. Unhappy

I'm still interested to see what the unpublished music and the new "movie" are though.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Video from the set of Bunraku

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoec4zpRuSA
Haha, I just watched that like 5 minutes ago.
Information about the unreleased song being included with nine*nine has been released. The title of the song is "JUSTIFIED". Check out a small clip of the song here (1:18).

The game being played in the video is YAMASA's Slot Machine game "Bounty Killer". For more information about Bounty Killer and Gackt's involvement, go to this Dears LJ post.

The song sounds cool to me! Can't really judge it at this point though.
From what I could hear, it sounded pretty good. I wonder why it wasn't released. Can't wait to hear the full thing.
I think it's actually a new song. At the start of the LJ entry I linked to, it says unreleased, but then in the purple box further down it says "newly written Justified".
Ahh, great then Grin
Didn't they base Genesis's (Crisis Core) character off of him?
(Sep. 27, 2008  5:20 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Didn't they base Genesis's (Crisis Core) character off of him?

Yes.
Yeah, he did the voice and some motion capture for it as well. You can see him in the secret ending of Dirge of Cerberus here (spoilers, I guess).
Thats awesome!

I never got to that because I just couldn't bring myself to keep playing that game.
Absolutely dreadful IMO.
Someone managed to get a full recording of JUSTIFIED from BOUNTY KILLER.

Check it out with translated lyrics, here or a direct link to the recording here.

EDIT: Also, the nine*nine page on Gackt.com was updated with some new photos of what is included. Why could this not be DVDs. Unhappy
(Oct. 09, 2008  9:54 PM)Kei Wrote: Someone managed to get a full recording of JUSTIFIED from BOUNTY KILLER.

Check it out with translated lyrics, here or a direct link to the recording here.

EDIT: Also, the nine*nine page on Gackt.com was updated with some new photos of what is included. Why could this not be DVDs. Unhappy

k i want nine*nine now
(Oct. 10, 2008  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: k i want nine*nine now

Serious

anyways, what do you think of JUSTIFIED? At first I was a bit iffy with it, but its grown on me. I need to refrain from listening to it for 20 days now, because I know I'll listen to it 200 times between now and then if I don't. Lips_sealed
the quality is too crappy to judge
True, but you can still hear the song well enough.
the falsetto owns
Brad (from LJ) Wrote:Gackt is not God. Gackt does not deserve divine respect. Gackt is an artist.

uhh...

So much for that, GACKT IS JESUS (okay maybe not)
JESUS Promotional Video

If you look closely you'll see GacktJOB's faces turning into skeletons for a split second each time. How appropriate for October 31st!

[Image: gacktjezvid027smxj2.jpg]
Holy carp. Looks like Gackt's bringing that Malice Mizer mania back into his performance. I love it.
Jesus sounds forgettable. Not surprised.
I am tempted to use the serious smilie. Then again, we don't agree on Gackt-related things all the time haha

also, fangirl explosion: Gackt and Hyde cosplay together in their first live performance together
i saw that

seriously jesus sounds just like black stone/another world/etc, so unless the non-chorus parts of the song sound really different i'm going to chalk this up as yet another gackt pop-rock song with over-synthesized vocals