World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC (/Thread-THE-MANDATORY-GACKT-TOPIC)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - AnnieDuck - Oct. 08, 2007

Since this is one of Brad's forums, this topic is inevitable.

Moon's a great album, Another World is the one track that keeps it from being one of my top faves.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Kaz - Oct. 09, 2007

Only CD I got from Gackt is Diabolos, sadly. Though I have other songs from their other CD's.

Current favorite songs are Vanilla, Redemption, and Lust for Blood.

I need to listen to more Gackt. Any suggestions on songs/cd's I should check out?

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - AnnieDuck - Oct. 09, 2007

All of them.

However, if you like more rock stuff of his, you'd probably really enjoy Crescent. :]

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Bey Brad - Oct. 09, 2007

Kaz Wrote:Only CD I got from Gackt is Diabolos, sadly. Though I have other songs from their other CD's.

I need to listen to more Gackt. Any suggestions on songs/cd's I should check out?

All of his albums are pretty strong, so it's hard to recommend one in particular. It's worth the effort to find them all. Also, check out his lives on Youtube or Veoh; outstanding performer.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Kei - Oct. 09, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:All of his albums are pretty strong, so it's hard to recommend one in particular. It's worth the effort to find them all. Also, check out his lives on Youtube or Veoh; outstanding performer.
I agree, all of his albums are good in one way or another.

Drug Party wins. Even though his voice changed from previous lives (which also are awesome!), you get used to it. I love it now, especially Uncontrol from DP.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Kaz - Oct. 09, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kaz Wrote:Only CD I got from Gackt is Diabolos, sadly. Though I have other songs from their other CD's.

All of his albums are pretty strong, so it's hard to recommend one in particular. It's worth the effort to find them all. Also, check out his lives on Youtube or Veoh; outstanding performer.

I watched the one I think it was who posted it in the Gackt topic on BBF. I'll try to find Crescent first though, since I am more of a rock person.

The more I watch Drug Party, the more I dislike it.

Requiem et Reminiscence is his best live.

Tamer Brad Wrote:The more I watch Drug Party, the more I dislike it.

Really? There is a large majority of the performances that I hate from DP, but some of them keep growing on me. Uncontrol, Maria, Nine Spiral, and Papa Lapped a Pap Lopped in particular.

Kei Wrote:

Really? There is a large majority of the performances that I hate from DP, but some of them keep growing on me. Uncontrol, Maria, Nine Spiral, and Papa Lapped a Pap Lopped in particular.

All those performances are on RR. He just sounds way better. Smile

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

All those performances are on RR. He just sounds way better. Smile

Yeah, I know. The ones from DP aren't bad though.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Cye Kinomiya - Oct. 09, 2007

Blasphomy! Sixth Day Seventh Night was his best live. Although Seven was awesome at RR.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Ant1jr - Oct. 09, 2007

Gackt?

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Blasphomy! Sixth Day Seventh Night was his best live. Although Seven was awesome at RR.

SDSN is pretty good but I dislike most of the second half.

Ant1jr Wrote:Gackt?

http://www.gackt.com

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Ant1jr - Oct. 09, 2007

lol, asians

Ant1jr Wrote:lol, asians

Go back to 4chan. I don't want this nonsense here.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Carina - Oct. 09, 2007

I like SDSN for the variety of songs he performed. Plus the opening is really awesome. But RR has 4/5 of my favourite songs played. I can't choose which one I like better. D:

Haven't seen Drug Party yet, but I still think he sounds good now. Not as good as a few years ago, but he's still got an amazingly powerful and sexy voice.

ultima55 Wrote:I like SDSN for the variety of songs he performed. Plus the opening is really awesome. But RR has 4/5 of my favourite songs played. I can't choose which one I like better. D:

Haven't seen Drug Party yet, but I still think he sounds good now. Not as good as a few years ago, but he's still got an amazingly powerful and sexy voice.

From the SKIN videos I saw, he sounded great.

He did not sound anywhere near that good at DRUG PARTY. Look it up.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Agitation - Oct. 09, 2007

Haha. I thought BLACK STONE LIVE was awesoome.

His one of many hairstyles was really cool in this performance.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - mdhvdukshsj - Oct. 09, 2007

Not really a fan of Gackt anymore. Haven't heard any of his newest band stuff yet, however.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Bey Brad - Oct. 10, 2007

Agitation Wrote:Haha. I thought BLACK STONE LIVE was awesoome.

His one of many hairstyles was really cool in this performance.

BLACK STONE kinda sucks.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Kei - Oct. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:BLACK STONE is a decent song.

Fixed.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Bey Brad - Oct. 10, 2007

Kei Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:BLACK STONE is at least a little better than ANOTHER WORLD, which is carp.

Fixed.

fixed2x

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Kei - Oct. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:BLACK STONE is a pretty decent song, but .hack//G.U. is still waay better. I love .hack//G.U..

Fixed.

fixed2x

fixedx3

Ok, I'll stop XD I can't think of anything lol

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Carina - Oct. 10, 2007

Wait, when did .hack become relevant to Gackt?

I'm hoping there's news on an album from S.K.I.N. soon. ;_; I really want to hear their songs from AX again in a form that's not YouTube video.

RE: THE MANDATORY GACKT TOPIC - Tototototototo - Oct. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:

Not a big fan of Love Letter. His voice kind of drastically differed from his recordings on Crescent, and his vibrato is strange in some songs. Also, Diabolos had some good tracks, but I'd say around half of them aren't up to par with his other albums.