TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

If each round last 20 seconds, one battle of three rounds is around 1 minute.

. . .

How can you make a tournament with this ? Seriously ? I also forgot, when the beyblades "burst (?)" the parts are flying everywhere. What are we going to do if the two beys explode at the same time ? How can we know who's the respective owner of each part ? Oh, I forgot, it's easy, because there's only three parts by beyblade. Meh.
Dude, quit being such a downer on literally everything you post about. That kind of attitude is not what anyone wants to see.

The game will be cool I'm sure (afterall, it's beyblde), I just don't like the designs.
You guys should really wait to see how easy a Burst is and how hard it will become, with releases to come ...
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:57 PM)Tri Wrote: Dude, quit being such a downer on literally everything you post about. That kind of attitude is not what anyone wants to see.

I'm just sharing my personnal opinion. I didn't ask anybody to agree.
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys should really wait to see how easy a Burst is and how hard it will become, with releases to come ...

Yeah, I was watching the demo video again, and when the red Spriggan Beyblade was launched it was vibrating loudly, as if it had been loosened beforehand just for that demo so people would see it explode. I actually think that if you tighten you Beyblade fully, bursts will not occur as much as you think they will.
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys should really wait to see how easy a Burst is and how hard it will become, with releases to come ...
Agreed wholeheartedly. I'm still really curious on how these even burst. I'd be interested in a simple spring-lock system myself where in terms of strength the actual springs are
Defense>Attack>Stamina or something similar. Only time will tell.
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: If each round last 20 seconds, one battle of three rounds is around 1 minute.

. . .

How can you make a tournament with this ? Seriously ? I also forgot, when the beyblades "burst (?)" the parts are flying everywhere. What are we going to do if the two beys explode at the same time ? How can we know who's the respective owner of each part ? Oh, I forgot, it's easy, because there's only three parts by beyblade. Meh.

That would be disastrous, but that's probably why the stadium was designed this way. However, instead of splitting apart completely, there should be a spring holding all pieces so it does burst but keep in one piece.

Battles could be shorter if they are both attacking constantly, or longer if you count finding the parts themselves.
Why is everyone complaining so much about this? You asked for beyblades and you got beyblades, stop being so picky. Also since nobody has hardly any info on how they interact in match and how often the "burst" mechanic works I think people need to stop saying that it ruined the game. We don't even know how often it could happen. Also I think the designs are pretty good. I'm not really sure why there is so much complain about it but I guess that is personal opinion. The online function is pretty cool and I'm really happy they are trying to keep the game classic, but add some more that makes it more modern. And I think "burst" is a really cool mechanic. Exploding always gets people excited in tournaments and it would be cool to see how this changes the game. Although I doubt this will happen a lot, but we won't know till we find out. Just saying I think the complaining should wait until members actually get their hands on these.
Oh, slight correction hah : there is no "Bey Crowd System", it is actually BeyCloud System, so it is exactly the same thing we see on TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade site about "Burst & BeyCloud". It is basically the concept of having personal play, events, an "amusement machine" (perhaps refering to something like the Bey Ta Go machines ?), an anime for the game, etc. All in all, essentially what TAKARA-TOMY already had for Beyblade, but with a fancy name ...
(Apr. 15, 2015  11:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Why is everyone complaining so much about this? You asked for beyblades and you got beyblades, stop being so picky. Also since nobody has hardly any info on how they interact in match and how often the "burst" mechanic works I think people need to stop saying that it ruined the game. We don't even know how often it could happen. Also I think the designs are pretty good. I'm not really sure why there is so much complain about it but I guess that is personal opinion. The online function is pretty cool and I'm really happy they are trying to keep the game classic, but add some more that makes it more modern. And I think "burst" is a really cool mechanic. Exploding always gets people excited in tournaments and it would be cool to see how this changes the game. Although I doubt this will happen a lot, but we won't know till we find out. Just saying I think the complaining should wait until members actually get their hands on these.

We're not all saying it WILL suck but saying that certain features may not be good, it's assumption of course and I will try and not assume that flying parts would suck, who knows, what we thought sucked could be good.

I'm not a purest and I am willing to accept change, heck, I can't stand people immediately saying "It's different so it sucks".
I feel like this is gonna be a relapse of beywheels. There will be a beginning hype then people , will start to hate it. If people do love it i will probably not enjoy it. If springs keep it from totally breaking as to prevent losing parts there will be NO customization EVER... If it doest we will lose parts. I will buy a few before a true opinion and because im a blader true at heart. I honestly like the logger idea but most people who play with beyblades probably arnt at an age to have a smartphone anyway. People who do blade and have a smart phone please dont spam about this. Also they changed the type names if you look at the box names. I honestly will buy some to try it but im not completely sure how good of an idea this is. Also i really hate the asthetics, but then again i bought a poison serpent so apprearence isnt that important. In all honesty i dont like the fact that all shown metals appear to me all attack type... and dont even het me started on my beyblade literally exploding mid battle... Just think of the part damage this will cause
This is amazing news!!!!This might actually get me back to beyblading Joyful_3
I like it so far. It's different but so was Zero G and that one turned out amazing so I wish everyone gave this a chance.

I bet the ones who didn't like this series (not me, I liked the series) so far were probably singing something like this:

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want
So tell me what you want, I really really want
I'll tell you what you want, what you really really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
Iwanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

I really want that gyro, forget the burst
Because I really hate this, it is the worst
I want some bearings, or some gyro
Or I will write "I hate this" with biro

Yeah, this is obviously a parody of Wannabe from Spice Girls. Anyways, I'm getting off-topic.
For the sake of reference and sharing of information;
  • The new system is called the "Burst System". (As if that wasn't predictable)
  • B-01 is "Valkyrie Wing Accele", rather than Accel as has been noted.
  • B-05 is a booster: "Spriggan Heavy Defense".
  • B-06 is a booster: "Ragnaruk Central Accele".
  • B-07 is a booster: "Cerbeus Wing Fusion".
  • B-11 is the new Launcher Grip.
  • International translations of the anime series are apparently to be handled by SUNRIGHTS. For those who aren't aware, SUNRIGHTS have only handled the adaptations of B-Daman Crossfire and B-Daman Fireblast thus far.
(Apr. 16, 2015  1:01 AM)GhostShot Wrote: I feel like this is gonna be a relapse of beywheels. There will be a beginning hype then people , will start to hate it.
People thought BeyWheels was going to be anything other than dead on arrival?
Sadly yes. My best friend bought like 5 the first day they had them in stores. He was sadly not the only one... Hes not my friend anymore
(Apr. 16, 2015  1:04 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote: I like it so far. It's different but so was Zero G and that one turned out amazing so I wish everyone gave this a chance.

I bet the ones who didn't like this series (not me, I liked the series) so far were probably singing something like this:

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want
So tell me what you want, I really really want
I'll tell you what you want, what you really really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
Iwanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

I really want that gyro, forget the burst
Because I really hate this, it is the worst
I want some bearings, or some gyro
Or I will write "I hate this" with biro

Yeah, this is obviously a parody of Wannabe from Spice Girls. Anyways, I'm getting off-topic.

That song parody had me laughing so much. Yeah, it is true that people who hated the Burst series probably wanted something cliche like gyro or bearings. On a side note, the series looks cool. I love the look of Valkyrie.
There is another video here where the same red Beyblade, Spriggan, gets destroyed ("burst") :
http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_economy/...48503.html

Everytime, that blue Beyblade is completely fine.

Do you guys remember that Sagittario 145S was also part of the first four Beyblades of Metal Fight Beyblade ? It has always remained one of the worst Beyblades ever for that generation. If Burst was really a concept that applied to all Beyblades, then I am not certain why everytime I see a video of those two Beyblades, it is always the same that explodes.

EDIT : You see ? Another one :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhX20M-lJuE
Goddammit, Spriggons is my favourite and they demonstrate that one being bursted?! Ah well.
If the Burst effect isn't on every Beyblade, then it's completely pointless; you'd have to be insane to use one with the Burst built in. Alas, this really seems like the core conceit of the series. There's nothing in that video that made this look any more promising — if anything, I'm even less interested.

Bring back Cross Arms!
I can't play the video for some reason.
Same with me. It's got an error.
(Apr. 16, 2015  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is another video here where the same red Beyblade, Spriggan, gets destroyed ("burst") :
http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_economy/...48503.html

Everytime, that blue Beyblade is completely fine.

Do you guys remember that Sagittario 145S was also part of the first four Beyblades of Metal Fight Beyblade ? It has always remained one of the worst Beyblades ever for that generation. If Burst was really a concept that applied to all Beyblades, then I am not certain why everytime I see a video of those two Beyblades, it is always the same that explodes.

EDIT : You see ? Another one :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhX20M-lJuE

I'd put that down to Spriggan being a Survivor type and Valkyrie being a Striker type. As we very well know, Attack > Stamina, so Striker > Survivor maybe? Perhaps results would be different if they put it against something different.
Heh, technically survival should be resistance to bursting haha.
So is Spriggan the equivilant to Sagittario 145S?