[Sydney, Australia] Thunder of Beys! 11th of December, 2010

on
Hosted by
  Raykon
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Thunder of Bey

Myself and Momiji Manju are hosting a tournament in Burwood, located in Sydney, Australia!
If you're interested of want to know more, comment here and we will reply, or you could PM either me or Momiji Manju!

Date:11th of December, 2010. Around 10 am until 3:30PM

WE ARE HOSTING IT AT BURWOOD PARK, NEAR Good games, and RIGHT near the train station we will all wait there for you at 10am and leave at 10:20. for more info, just contact me.
Format: Round robin. (Also, we are only using MFB/Beyblade: Metal Fusion beyblades for the competition, I have spares in case. But bring plastics for free battles)

Attendance list:
1) Momiji Manju - Me.
2) DarknessPlayer
3)ChaosPlayer
4) z3r0
5) Raykon
6) Ryanmaster
7) Kai
8) MFBleyblade
9) littlechipz
10)GreeNxBlader
11)GreeNxBlader's friend: Stephen
12)LAITON
13)BAKULEGEND111 - signing up on day.
14)MFBleyblade friend
15)z3r0 friend
16)Sora.
17)Kai
18)Garion
19) Nyte Wyng
20) XxxHBxxX
21) XxxHBxxX's brother - Jacob
22)fireyoyo
23)richard
24)XxNeithanxX
25)mtblades123
26)Stormpegasus456
27)Young-xhero
28)rxkt48
29)rxkt48 friend
30)Holyblaze
31) z3r0
32) z3r0 brother
33)janzen
34) Sam
35) sam friend
36) sam friend
37) Sam friend
38) XxNeitanxX
39)Kabi

Unconfirmed:
1)Omega3ret
2)josh-jf
3) Ben
4) Ben friend
5) Ben friend
6) Ben friend
7) ben friend
8) ben friend
9)Kuya

Anyway, if you want any more information, reply here or PM me. And if you decide to go, bring anyone who might want to join in! And the fee is only $5! And we will be able to have free drinks there from the shop. Smile Hope you all make it to the tournament!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

haha thanks for making me feel welcome guys Smile but idk now alot of people dnt wanna go because they think there to old for beyblades and dnt wanna be seen there like 15-16 yr olds, so idk if this is true im turning 15 and i dnt think beyblades are for children o.O they hurt lol
I'm turning 18, there's going to be at least 2 people who are in their 20s.

Don't worry, it will be fine haha.
Beyblades can be played by anyone, just as long as you enjoy it, I am 15, and a lot of people in there late teens actually play it, the oldest there will be 21, the youngest is 12 or 11. Smile. You and your friends have nothing to worry about ...
WOAH around 53 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dam this is getting really big. Hope u guys can handle everything, especially the way the tournaments is going to run and the battles.
Yeah Tongue_out. By the way everyone the weather forecast (because it's been raining so heavy for about the last 5 weeks) is thunder storms on Thursday and Friday, but sunny/cloudy on Saturday. So hopefully there will be no rain on that day. I am really excited now Tongue_out.
Yo, Raykon, looking more and more towards going to Sydney, the last week of school is a bludge, highly likely to come, still not definative...
Awesome! It's always cool versing other bladers from other states. I remember going to a Meblourne tournament back in January. Hope you can come Smile.
Yeah same here, I will PWN you all ^^ Thats if I come
I look forward versing you and a lot of other people xD. Also, after I know if josh-jf is allowed or not, everything is done. Probably going to be the best Sydney tournament yet Grin.
Good luck with this :")

Whhooooh Awesome ! i cant wait! =D
Yeah haha, thanks. Smile. Also, if you are meeting at the station at 10am, please tell me. As I will be waiting for people, and Momiji Manju will be waiting for the others at the park. It should be fairly easy to see us ... as we'll be carrying stadiums in our hands lol.
HEY BIG QUESTION>>>>>>
ok, so Raykon and Momiji,you gaves have a Beyrank E.G Raykon = #39. Do i need a beypointer to be able to be appart of that ranking system and have my battles recorded down on the WBO??? i want to keep track of my wins and loses but i want to know if i need the pointer itself. I cant find one at the shops....
No you do not need a bey pointer. I record every single match on paper - send it to a staff member, and they upload the battles, and you get points etc. So will you be waiting at the station at 10am?
nah, ill b e at the park... so yeh ill just be jumping up and down like a monkey with my stadium.
Ok lol. Remember, hang around, and don't panic if you don't see beybladers. I or Momiji Manju will be there around 10am. One of us will be at the station to meet everyone, and one at the park to meet everyone.
not to spoil the fun but..... 40 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how many stadiums..... less than 10.. GOOD ONES LOL
but yeh plans need to be made, organise battles and etc, DUDE if you need any help what so ever just tell me. Ill set up a table of battles everything! i may be a new guy but im a skilled guy. SO yeh just tell if u need help.
Yo GreeNxBlader been seeing your great vids on youtube ! you rock ! =)
btw see you at the tournament! =DDDDD
Who knows, random people at the park may want to join in lol, so there could be more. If you are up for it and happy to help, then sure Smile. Also, would you want to film the tournament? You can, lol, I have filmed the past 4.
Oh carp. Tomorrow. Too. Much. Pressure. Make it to Sydney. In one night. Pants. Depends, if I get ther chance i'll be on the road. For 9 hours. If I can't. Damn it all!! Lets just hope I can. See you at the tournament. *Maybe*
Oh, you may want to talk to your parents now then ... it's only 12pm so you have time. But yeah, you might want to ask now
so yeh..... want me to do anything in particular like right now???
Hm... I got really nothing to think of at the moment. By the way, Momiji Manju cannot make it anymore. Oh, tomorrow, if you are there first, could you and your friend find a good spot (under the big gazebo maybe) for the tournament, you will defiantly notice the huge gazebo haha.
Yo Raykon i can help with the filming im pretty good with cameras haha just if you need extra help ayes LOL =)
cya 2moz WHOOOH!!
ngaw why is Momiji Manju ngawww i wanted to vs him!!!!! NGAWWWW LOLLLL
Ok cool, thanks. We still have a good amount of people, and to be honest, if we get over just 20 people, that is still good. Smile.