[Sydney, Australia] Bey-Wave! Let it rip...curl

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date: 27th March

Time: 11am-Approximately 3-4pm

Format: Double Elimination

Expected Turn out: I would presume around 30, with lack of communication to those whom Raykon usually talks to.

Attending:
1. Momiji Manju
2. GreeNxBlader
3. Infinate Libra
4. Pikachu0909
5. Nile
6. Baker's Dozen
7. GalZyonV
8. Bey Ninja 14x
9. roxor
10. Darkblader 12
11. RustyXD
12. leone88
13. raven0909
14. bey ninja 14x
15. galzyon v
16. travacorn
17. indo_me
18. beykid249
19. bakulegend111
20. mfbleyblade
21. cartmansam
22. strompegasus456
23. kyoa leone
24. Mystraven
25. Beyblade Gamer
26. kingofthekrabz
27. taj12
28. failblade27
29. Eragon
30. mtblades123
31. blader200000
32. Absorber8512
33. slifer_slacker

Interested:
Zerono
pichu0909
Garion
storm pegusas5
^Kakashi^
darkblader12
glinny
UnluckyXIII
taj12
mtblade123
GaleForce
Dracon

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

WOW! Expecting 30 people...now im a bit worried. I hope everything will turn out well.
i am defiantly attending so you can add me to the list
and i will be brining my friend Infinate Libra
Put me on the mabe list Tongue_out
I will probably come. But that's if I'm allowed.
hey momiji, put me on the maybe list, hopefully i can come, as Raykons Tourney which was supposed to be tomorrow was cancelled, so yeh
i might be coming put me on the possible attendee list
where did my name go momijij? well does anyone have any ideas for combos?
well can i come late or do i have to be there on time?
Watashi was iku desu yo~ Im coming so put me on that "Attending list' of yours ^^l
is it for beypoints and prizes
yes it it beypoints and most likely prizez
ill come but put me on maybe for now
just in case
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:19 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: is it for beypoints and prizes

Yes, there will be prizes for people who come first, second and third and the battles should count towards your beypoints.
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:34 AM)GreeNxBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:19 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: is it for beypoints and prizes

Yes, there will be prizes for people who come first, second and third and the battles should count towards your beypoints.

Finally I can earn some beypoints. This is very exciting Smile
Im actually attending.
I can't wait. Better find the best 3 combos I can make =)
If this will be on BeyChannel shouldn't I be on the special thanks for coming up with the name?
hahaha what a guess i Knew that you put the name bey-Wave anyway Momiji you expect 30 people to come thats a standard but i know some of my friends that want to come aquario 105 F,and hell Kerbecs 101
righty guys ...hope see u every one next week
sign me up
i wanna buy a blader pass, how much is it
ill probably bring a some friends depends if they can come or no
thnxWink
What combo is anyone using? Im using Balance........nah jks its secret shhhh

Also im buying HMS or plastic(especially a Dranzer but it doesnt really matter) so yeh.
i Know i tell my combo away hell Libra 90 AS well..........
anyone can beat that!?!
im not coming dad says its too far away and has palns for 27th soz
I'm interested, this is during the holidays correct? Anyway, expect to see me there, but no final decisions so perhaps put me down as a maybe?
Why aren't I on the attending list yet?
what are the prizes?
These haven't been decided yet, although I believe they will consist of one Starter and two boosters.