Kolkata, West Bengal
Tournament Results
Dhakuria Lake, Golpark entrance
Golpark entrance
  Meet near Ramkrishna mission
11.00 AM on 12/28/2017
Format
Zero-G

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

It is the 9th anniversary of WBO. The whole world is celebrating, and so shall us.

Meet the best  Bladers in the country in the official tournament of metal fight beyblade (Burst format).

Everyone is welcome, and be punctual.

Possible attendees:

Arijit Sarkar 
ronitnath (Co-host)

Ryan Uchiha

Itachi0812

TheLionIsDead

Divyanshbhakat

Fervour-blader

Ashmit Mohanty

SaraTheDweller

GunjanPrince

Winter Soldier

etc.

Do come with your original beyblades and launchers. 

Do not come without reading the rules.

Entry fee is None
Take part in the contest of WBO IX anniversary Here

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Zero G thread is up !
(Dec. 23, 2017  8:01 PM)ARIT Wrote: how can i enter in this tournament

just come to the location we will sort out everything for you
Tournament was superb...Everyone played really well here are the results !
1st Ryan Uchiha
2nd Arijit Sarkar
3rd ronitnath

participants are
Arijit Sarkar
TheLionIsDead
ronitnath
Ryan Uchiha
SaraTheDweller
Ashmit Mohanty
Divyanshbhakat
sinchan
guhadeep
Congrats to the winners ! Would be great if you guys can post the pictures here
TheLionIsDead is now wind~down~cat
Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], do you have the results spreadsheet for this event? Can you post it as soon as possible? Thanks!
Please Arijit sarkar you will host a BeyBlade Burst tournament in Kolkata. In this year in the month of Jun.
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:40 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], do you have the results spreadsheet for this event? Can you post it as soon as possible? Thanks!

Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], another reminder about this: can you please submit the results spreadsheet for this event? It's much past the 14 days allowed for submission of these items.

Thank you! Let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

Also, just in case he doesn't see this ... @[ashton pinto] @[ronitnath], could one of you ask him directly about this? Thanks!
I will see to it immediately. I am not sure why he didn't post the spreadsheet here. It was made much before.
Hey @[Arijit Sarkar] and @[ronitnath], just wanted to follow up on the above. Can you post the spreadsheet? Thanks!
Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet Overdue
Hello @[Arijit Sarkar] or @[ronitnath], just wanted to follow up on this once again. Can you please submit the following for this event as soon as possible:

• Results Spreadsheet (post link here and you can copy the spreadsheet template here)
  • Winning Combinations (post here)

The submission of the above is overdue as our Organizer's Guide states:
Quote:The results spreadsheet must be filled out and linked in your tournament topic no later than 14 days after your event takes place.

If you have already submitted any of the above somewhere, please let us know the details. And if you have any questions or need any help, please let us know! Thank you.
(Jun. 09, 2018  10:44 PM)Kei Wrote: Action Required: Tournament Spreadsheet Overdue
Hello @[Arijit Sarkar] or @[ronitnath], just wanted to follow up on this once again. Can you please submit the following for this event as soon as possible:

• Results Spreadsheet (post link here and you can copy the spreadsheet template here)
  • Winning Combinations (post here)

The submission of the above is overdue as our Organizer's Guide states:
Quote:The results spreadsheet must be filled out and linked in your tournament topic no later than 14 days after your event takes place.

If you have already submitted any of the above somewhere, please let us know the details. And if you have any questions or need any help, please let us know! Thank you.

Hi,

The spreadsheet is with Arijit and he is out of town till 18th. I have told him about this, but until he returns even I can't do anything.

Once he returns I will write the results myself. I am not sure why he didn't submit the results. Thank you and sorry for his delay.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBRfVdD...sp=sharing

Here is the results....sorry for the huge delay... actually i was shifting from one place to another so i messed up everything and lost password and everything...but finally managed to do everything.....and again sorry for the huge delay.....
Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], thanks for submitting the results. If you get a chance, can you pre-process this event? You can learn more about pre-processing in the Organizer's Circle forum. Thank you!
Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], I've gone ahead and created an updated spreadsheet for you because there was several formatting issues with the one you initially created: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

For future events please ensure that on the Results tab, all matches are broken down into two cells each (one for the winner, one for the loser) and that all usernames are exact (case sensitive, no extra spaces after the username). This makes it much easier and quicker for us and Organizer's to pre-process the events.

One issue I ran into however that I will need your help with is identifying the user "guhadeep". Do you know what his exact username is? I can't seem to find it. If you're not sure, just let me know and we can make an account.

@[ronitnath], perhaps the above is a question you could answer too? Thank you.
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:02 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], I've gone ahead and created an updated spreadsheet for you because there was several formatting issues with the one you initially created: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

For future events please ensure that on the Results tab, all matches are broken down into two cells each (one for the winner, one for the loser) and that all usernames are exact (case sensitive, no extra spaces after the username). This makes it much easier and quicker for us and Organizer's to pre-process the events.

One issue I ran into however that I will need your help with is identifying the user "guhadeep". Do you know what his exact username is? I can't seem to find it. If you're not sure, just let me know and we can make an account.

@[ronitnath], perhaps the above is a question you could answer too? Thank you.

When he registered, he mentioned his username as "guhadeep", but since then he never attended any tournament, neither we have his contact info.
No one in the community is aware of his present whereabouts.

Perhaps the only option is to create an account.