Sway defense - performance tip comparison and evaluation

I like BSF the best because I am a dragon emperor fan
EDIT: Sorry about that gingka
EDIT AGAIN: Stars said its good too. He typed this, "F230RS it a great defense set up. There's hardly no friction to aggressively sway the stadium. So there's no purpose to close this thread. All we need it members to contribute the thread with results instead insulting/blaming him for fake results."
And also, you were the only who tested other than him. Shouldn't others test too before they decide someone is a fake. Though I still find it hard to believe his Duo results I still think others should test it.
(May. 28, 2013  11:39 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(May. 28, 2013  9:35 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Thanks for the tests man! I don't have 0g stadium, but anyone else who has it and the parts should test along with you. I feel your doing all the work here. Anyways, someone test RB?

Well, I kind
a asked for it when I made the thread. Tongue_out I think shinobuXD said somewhere that RB doesn't do too great, but I don't have it. Unhappy
RB isn't good. After retrying those tests win a better sway it only won 9 times.
I had a little spare time recently, so I ran a few tests. I'd like to get around to testing D:D's S and WB modes soon.

Conditions: (Click to View)

Again, I ask that B be tested please
(Jan. 26, 2013  5:45 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: MSF Gryph Balro SA165(Zero-G Attack Mode)
CF is always used. MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230(Lower) ___ is always the defense type.

B vs CF
B:8(4OS,4 0GKO)
CF:2(0GKO,KO)
B Win Rate:80%

(Oct. 30, 2012  11:12 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Gryph Phoenic E230CF v. MF-H Duo Aquario TH170B:
GP: 9 (3 KO, 6 0GKO)
DA: 11 OS
Ties: 0

B Average Win Rate: 55%

MF-H Flash Elscolpio LW160R2F v. MF-H Duo Aquario TH170B:
FE: 18
DA: 2

B Average Win Rate: 10%

Both of these tests are linked to in the OP. Smile
I'm really surprised that SF actually pulled off a better winrate than BSF, and then HF/S gets the best one so far! BTW, was it in HF mode or S mode?
Probably S. JSB might get a better win rate than SB. Can anyone test JSB? Results will probably be a little better than SB
I want to see how WB, JB, FS, SWD, DS, and EDS perform in zero g.
i thunk wb and fs has already been tested.
I'm not sure about FS, but WB and JB have definitely been tested. I will try to test SWD, DS, and EDS around the same time as D:D.
FS has been tested.
How about RDF? I heard it does terrible in 0G but I want tests to back that statement up.
Why has rb not been tested at this point? Same shape as MB, but with more non-zero g attack resistance as an added bonus...
Here are some tests
Gear
Zero G Attack Stadium
3 Segment grip
Beylauncher R
Extension
Grip Rubber
Angle compass

Killerken always shot first.

Gryph^2 SA165 (Normal mode) GF vs Killerken Killerken SA165 W2D
Gryph:12 (12 Sway KO)
Killerken:8 (8 Sway KO)
W2D win Percentage: 40%
Detail
Gryph 2 SA165 (Normal) GF vs Killerken^2 SA165 (Normal) RB
Gryph:6 (6 Sway KO)
Killerken:14 (14 Sway KO)
RB Win Percentage: 70%
Detail
Gryph^2 SA165 (Normal) GF vs Killerken^2 SA165 (Normal) PD
Gryph: 14 (14 Sway KO)
Killerken: 6 (6 Sway KO)
PD Win percentage: 30%
Detail
W2D and PD both got tossed around a lot and didn't hold up good. W2D did stand some what of a better chance, but I wouldn't say to much. RB did actually pretty good compared to the others. It was harder to toss around. It didn't do as good as MB in theblackdragon's tests, but I think it still did decent (Some of Gryph's sway KO's were close against RB).
[/quote]
RB was tested.
These tests by Thunder dome
(Jul. 03, 2013  4:24 AM)Time Wrote: Why has rb not been tested at this point? Same shape as MB, but with more non-zero g attack resistance as an added bonus...
I tried it a bit. It's too aggressive.
(Jul. 03, 2013  4:24 AM)Time Wrote: Why has rb not been tested at this point? Same shape as MB, but with more non-zero g attack resistance as an added bonus...

Actually, RB is wider than MB. It's also flatter, and the amount exposed at the end is significantly different.
Oh, my bad I don't own one and from photos that's what it looked like, would someone mind testing f:d? I've been watching a bunch of videos and it does not seem like it likes to leave the stadium
F:D has a testing thread. I tested it against sway, and it was meh. You can check out the thread for my results.
SWAY attack test by Flutterpants11, he did this for th F:D thread.

Phoenic Ifraid F:D vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs E230CF
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
PI: 11 Wins (6 OS, 5 KO/SO)
DK: 4 Wins (1 OS, 3 KO/SO)
Aftermath: Ifraid would change modes in a couple of seconds and sway perfectly.

Oh by the way can you test RDF? It has better LAD than the other tips you tested. And it has just as much as defense as RS. It should be fine as long as the plastic rim does not touch the stadium floor.
What do you mean it woud sway perfectly? When I tested it didn't sway KO bery often if at all. It would make sense if it regularly KO'd, not sway KO. And rdf isn't used as much for the reason you just said.

This thread is for SWAY DEFENSE not attack.
(Jul. 13, 2013  6:26 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Oh by the way can you test RDF? It has better LAD than the other tips you tested. And it has just as much as defense as RS. It should be fine as long as the plastic rim does not touch the stadium floor.

RDF's plastic rim will always make contact, there is no way around it, and you said it has more LAD but in order for the LAD to work the plastic rim has to make contact.
Tips don't actually have LAD. Only chrome, and metal wheels do.
Well the tips allow the chrome wheels ro have LAD so in a way they kinda do, but i get what you mean.
You are right that they aid LAD.
No, tips can have LAD. Smile If you think about it, LAD is the ability to spin after you have fallen on your side. When EWD falls, it's wide base allows the tip to actually spin on its side, and with RDF, after it falls off its tip, it spins around on the plastic rim.

About RDF, I used it on a Dragooon combo in my first zero-G tournament, and it got swayed like HECK. RDF is definitely not the tip to use for sway-defense types. Confused