Sway defense - performance tip comparison and evaluation

Try SF, maybe it works because I heard Final Drive works well against sway attack while its in SF.
Can u test this with e230 against the sa165 mb combo? Metal ball really surprised me, does anyone know y it does so well, and how worn is ur mb?
(May. 20, 2013  10:08 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can u test this with e230 against the sa165 mb combo? Metal ball really surprised me, does anyone know y it does so well, and how worn is ur mb?

My MB is almost new. Smile I don't think E230 would change the sway attacker that much, but this is for comparing tips, so I don't really want to get into testing other stuff, just so we keep it clean. Smile

diblee123: I already tested BSF, which is essentially SF just a little taller. Smile So I don't think SF would get very different results. SF could also be used as a substitute for BSF in that case, if you don't have BSF.
k, thanks man. Anyway, this might be a little of topic, but for sway defense wouldnt it be good if you used C145 with a tip that has bad balance from the S series like MS and when it was sway it wouldscrape and prevent the beyblade from being koed. And if it lost alot of stamina, maybe it could use dragooon so it can spin steal with left spin. So anyone can test MSF-H Killerken Dragooon C145MS/BS/S/ES/ IF YOU DO TEST THIS ONLY TEST AGAINST SWAY ATTACK.
this thread is to test the tips not tracks, if you introduce a new track in this thread, they will have to test all the tips all over again
(May. 23, 2013  7:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: this thread is to test the tips not tracks, if you introduce a new track in this thread, they will have to test all the tips all over again

Izhkoort is right. That's an interesting theory, actually, but this would probably not be the thread to discuss it. Smile
Ok, no one has tested RSF so for for sway defense, so I think thats the next thing that should be tested.
(May. 24, 2013  5:41 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Ok, no one has tested RSF so for for sway defense, so I think thats the next thing that should be tested.

I agree, if SF is being tested then RSF definatly needs to be tested.
Try MS for sway defense. I think it should be tested as well. We might just find a use for it in 0G.
(May. 24, 2013  7:43 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Try MS for sway defense. I think it should be tested as well. We might just find a use for it in 0G.

I've already tried it. It doesn't get swayed out at all, but its balance is so terrible that it just gets OSed by anything that sways the stadium.
Really? even you mean CF, GCF, and other attack tips outspin it? I don't know about that. If it does not get swayed out, than when the attack type bey is done circling it should be WAYYY too low on stamina to do anything.
F230 RF combos are really good for sawy defense.
RF doesn't do well in zero-g and F230 is best for defensive purposes.
With rf or r2f having a wider rubber area then the rest the bottom have of F230 doesn't really move having the sway combo swing itself out
(May. 27, 2013  5:52 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: F230 RF combos are really good for sawy defense.

Tests?

(May. 27, 2013  5:53 AM)diblee123 Wrote: RF doesn't do well in zero-g and F230 is best for defensive purposes.

Since when was F230 best for "defensive purposes"?

(May. 27, 2013  6:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: With rf or r2f having a wider rubber area then the rest the bottom have of F230 doesn't really move having the sway combo swing itself out

That really does not make any sense to me. Try and explain it a little more.
(May. 27, 2013  1:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(May. 27, 2013  5:52 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: F230 RF combos are really good for sawy defense.

Tests?

(May. 27, 2013  6:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: With rf or r2f having a wider rubber area then the rest the bottom have of F230 doesn't really move having the sway combo swing itself out

even if possible you would need a really good F230, like if it was a B : D you will need a 7 min mold, you need a F230 "that" good because it doesn't have bearings, maybe I didn't explain myself very well...
(May. 27, 2013  1:08 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:

Tests?

(May. 27, 2013  5:53 AM)diblee123 Wrote: RF doesn't do well in zero-g and F230 is best for defensive purposes.

Since when was F230 best for "defensive purposes"?

What I'm saying is that if your going to use a rubber tip on F230 use a rubber flat variant because its wider radius of rubber helps better against sway attackers than using a RS or RSF. When you use F230RF the bottom half of F230 moves very little making the the opponent sway attacker sway itself out
Have you heard of F230RS? @whoever said Since when F230 was best for defensive purposes/
F230 has hardly been tested at all, so making claims for or against its performance sway-defense-wise is pretty much pointless... but I've tried RF and RS just does way better in terms of sway-defense. However, if you're getting different results, I'd love to see some tests! Smile
@theblackdragon
I really want to see some test results for MS, and if you have tested it, please post your results.
Also, to counter sway attack, why not use a bey of the opposite rotation?
For example Balro Balro SP230GF vs Phoenic Dragooon E230GF. They will cancel the sway attack out.
(May. 27, 2013  10:21 PM)diblee123 Wrote: @theblackdragon
I really want to see some test results for MS, and if you have tested it, please post your results.
Also, to counter sway attack, why not use a bey of the opposite rotation?
For example Balro Balro SP230GF vs Phoenic Dragooon E230GF. They will cancel the sway attack out.

'cause we're testing out PERFORMANCE TIPS. Tongue_out
I'll have your tests up in a few minutes...

EDIT: Heeeerrrreeee'sss the test! Smile
Thanks for the tests man! I don't have 0g stadium, but anyone else who has it and the parts should test along with you. I feel your doing all the work here. Anyways, someone test RB?
(May. 28, 2013  9:35 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Thanks for the tests man! I don't have 0g stadium, but anyone else who has it and the parts should test along with you. I feel your doing all the work here. Anyways, someone test RB?

Well, I kinda asked for it when I made the thread. Tongue_out I think shinobuXD said somewhere that RB doesn't do too great, but I don't have it. Unhappy
He did, in the zero-g developmental top tier list thread, but I want to see some actual tests.
(May. 27, 2013  8:24 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Have you heard of F230RS? @whoever said Since when F230 was best for defensive purposes/

That was me, and you realize that the user that suggested F230RS was banned for false tests.

I would like my time back.