Surprise, surprise! Brad Day!

Pretty Dope. Here Here!
Definitely leaving this up for a few days. I've become quite attached to the post reply button.
ill leave my personal issues and talk as a member of the awesome beyblade community you formed:thanks! the things you did for the beyblade community are impossible to ignore. i appreciate them all!
Thank you brad!...
Brad you have to come to london

come

now
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:48 AM)Khel Wrote: Definitely leaving this up for a few days. I've become quite attached to the post reply button.

i wouldnt even mind it staying like this Smile
Brad your the best man Grin
Brad, happy birthday/B-Day!

Sorry I was late ^^; Havent posted on the boards in forever...
Happy Birthday Brad! Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday Brad
hope you had a great one

Thanks for keeping everything live and well. For bringing us all together.
haha, I'm really late. Nothing I can say that has not already been said, so I'll just agree with everyone else and wish you a happy bday.
(Dec. 05, 2009  8:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: we'll see if i send you free metal xs now

pfft! You know I look up to you for all things spinny, it's in bad taste to worship your friends though Tongue_out
i'm a little late, but happy bday brad

looking at that otc pic made me miss the otc days Unhappy
(Dec. 06, 2009  6:48 AM)Khel Wrote: Definitely leaving this up for a few days. I've become quite attached to the post reply button.
Hm, well, somebody tell me when to change everything back, hah. Although, I certainly do not mind the way it is now.
You can change it back tomorrow if you'd like.
my co-workers thought it was very cute hahaha
This thread is amazing, aha! Sorry I missed the actual date but the fact still remains that Brad is the most committed and hard working people I know (and probably ever will know). This community wouldn't be half of what it is now without him. <3~

BEYBRADFTW!
Argh, can't believe I missed out on the Brad Day blade giveaway, didn't even notice it in the opening post Pinching_eyes_2
There shall be more opportunities with more luxurious prizes once things get rolling.
thanks for everything brad you did good job for beyblading world
Guys, it's Wednesday night ... when are you changing it back? LOL
Way too busy. As soon as I have finished important assignments ... Unless somebody on the Committee wants to do it, but I saved the original image locations.
(Dec. 09, 2009  11:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Guys, it's Wednesday night ... when are you changing it back? LOL

NEVER!!
At least keep Post Reply and Closed buttons.... :]