Surprise, surprise! Brad Day!

Well deserved, none of us would be here right now if it wasn't for all the work he's done.
The reply button is freaking terrifying though!
It serves as a reminder to not make terrible posts XD.

Glad you like it Brad.
I don't know you very well, as I've only really been here for a bit, but Thank You! Enjoy your day and that Kickass Kiva face.
haha Cool new buttons *taking Millions of screenshots*.

Well Happy Brad Day.

Hope you have a fun birthday.

I Think everyone can say that we thanks you for all you done just like Kai-V said even though haha you moved on too Battle Strikers so fast I really do congratulate you. So much that this time I'm actually using full sentences and periods. For the past 6 or 5 years I think you have been one of the only people who had a true understanding of beyblade and a true fan. Happy Brad Day.

I think the banner just says it all.

Thanks for everything

SmileGrinCryingGrinSmile...........Tongue_out
I remember joining OTC when I was 13. Brad made the mistake of giving his AIM out to the public, and I immediately added him and pestered him daily about Beyblade. And you know what? He was really great about everything. I think that speaks volumes about his character. (Also, I remember he and Athena cosplaying Kai and Ray. That too speaks of his character. Get it? Character? Oh the lols.)

Where would we be without Brad? Probably playing Bakugan. What a horrible world that would be.
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:03 PM)SnooSnoo Wrote: Where would we be without Brad? Probably playing Bakugan. What a horrible world that would be.

^^ This

definitely This

lol
(Dec. 05, 2009  3:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: noo you're gonna get sagittario D:

Tongue_out

Lmao!

Happy Brad day and thanks Brad for everything you did for us all, your the king of spinning tops.

Also, those faces are epic.
you rock Brad you deserve this and so much more
happy birthday and B-Day
the future of beyblading is your hands
(Dec. 05, 2009  3:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: noo you're gonna get sagittario D:

Tongue_out

I have taken that risk into account!

(Dec. 05, 2009  4:59 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The reply button is freaking terrifying though!

I don't disagree.
Well that was inspirational!

I don't idolize you, but I'm greatful for the community you've built and kept strong over the years. And I look forward to being a part of whatever new toy endeavours you may find yourself a part of. You have a passion and an eye for organization that are hard to ignore.

Happy birthday, too!
(Dec. 05, 2009  8:15 PM)Minion Wrote: I don't idolize you

we'll see if i send you free metal xs now
bey brrd you really,really,really,really desereve this thanks and i say somthing that all blader will agree with me that thanks too you our beyblading hobby would never have happend to this day
Happy birthday, Brad. Wish I could give you a present since you would be able to recieve it threw my sis, but, saddly, I am a cash-less bum.

Have a great day, anyway Joyful_3
man my birthday is tomorrow guys
(Dec. 05, 2009  8:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: man my birthday is tomorrow guys

HMmmmm
It depends on what side if the world your on though lol
All your hard work has meant a lot to many of us, Brad, and I hope we have you around for many more Brad days to come!

Also, a definite thanks to Kei, Kai-V, Khel, and Hiro Ayami for the work that went into this. You guys are awesome Smile
who did the graphics, anyway? haha
Kai-V made the original suggestion

I really have to give credit to Kai-V and Kei, they both took a lot of leadership in timing and pulling this off.
You deserve this, Brad. Happy Brad day & an early Happy B-day. Thanks for making such an awesome community.
Afraid I didn't have much involvement in this project as I haven't been around lately but everything that's been said is so true. I've only really been around for a year and I only saw 5 days of Beywiki before it upgraded but it isn't really hard to work out how much you've done over the years Brad, both visibly and behind the scenes. Well done and thank you for everything. Unsmith
Quite a celebration this has become! Please, Mr. Brad, allow me to commend and thank you on this day as well. Truly, this distinguished community would be scant without such illustrious acts!
(Dec. 05, 2009  3:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh, Red Face Booster!
Hm, what is that formula again ...

You open the Face Booster Red and find a Pegasis Face! [Image: pegasisface.png]

Congrats, it's Uncommon!

Oh, would you like me to make it Storm Pegasis for you ?

Annieduck Wrote:Is this what you guys have been doing behind his back?
Kei and I seriously found that doing this whole thing was way too fun, hah.

Bey Brad Wrote:Haha, Annie called me early to wake me up just so I could see this ...

I feel so bad for getting on your case so much lately guys. Really, thank you so much. This is one of the kindest things anyone has ever done for me, I cannot express my gratitude enough. Even after resigning and moving onto Battle Strikers (which I was surprised wasn't mentioned LOL), this site still means so much to me, and I can't tell you how great it is to see this.

The years I've spent working on this site and building this community have been hard and joyous and irreplaceable. It really isn't about Beyblade for me anymore, and to be honest I don't think it ever was. It was about building something great to bring people together. I want to do the same for Battle Strikers, as well (hope you guys don't mind me plugging this now LOL)

So again, thank you everyone. I'll continue to watch you all and advise you as best as I can. Thank you!!
Hah, I wrote that message almost in one go, and somehow Battle Strikers did not come with the flow. And Kei did not add it either afterwards, so it was left that way ...

Thank you very much yourself Brad.

I quite like the Post Reply button ... that is why I used that image for the most visible button actually, hah. Too bad ...

And Kei made the banner.

So many things have been accomplished with this topic and this project in general. Definitely a great reception too.
Of all the pics of me you could have used, those ones ... lol
(Dec. 05, 2009  11:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of all the pics of me you could have used, those ones ... lol
Kei gave them to me, and I was otherwise really clueless as to which ones I could have taken, hah.