Surprise, surprise! Brad Day!

Unsmith
This topic is so heart warming.

Thanks for everything you've done for this community, so many of us wouldn't be so into beyblade if you hadn't been there to make sure we had a place to discuss it. Smile
Let's make a song for brad Grin
great idea ash but lyrics will be hard though
We could just spoof another song, so we have lyrics which we can change.

Anyways, it was sarcasm Tongue_out
(Dec. 05, 2009  11:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Of all the pics of me you could have used, those ones ... lol

We felt they best conveyed your blader spirit.
yeah brad is the best ........i just wanna be in the right place in the right time man i hate my mom XC
(Dec. 06, 2009  12:12 AM)Zone51 Wrote: yeah brad is the best ........i just wanna be in the right place in the right time man i hate my mom XC

Wut!?
And when i ask him on msn why does he post stuff like this, he makes no sense once again xD
We greatly appreciate you Brad, even tho I just joined D=. Without you, I would not have decided to return back to beyblading. Even tho you made a farewell thread and decide to make a Battle Strikers site, you'll still visit this site right? And and, that girl mentioned in the topic, is that Annie?
(Dec. 06, 2009  3:41 AM)XenosCore Wrote: And and, that girl mentioned in the topic, is that Annie?
Ah, no, hah, it was another, younger girl. She was Asian I think.
(Dec. 06, 2009  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, no, hah, it was another, younger girl. She was Asian I think.

Ahh, I see. I'm new here so I don't know anything here xD
(Dec. 06, 2009  3:41 AM)XenosCore Wrote: Even tho you made a farewell thread and decide to make a Battle Strikers site, you'll still visit this site right?

I've been working on Battle Strikers for over three months now and I am still here. Wink

(Dec. 06, 2009  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, no, hah, it was another, younger girl. She was Asian I think.

[Image: CNE011.jpg]

and this was the case of bey that was stolen:

[Image: CNE002.jpg]
also please keep this stuff up till monday so i can show my co-workers hahaha
(Dec. 06, 2009  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've been working on Battle Strikers for over three months now and I am still here. Wink

[Image: CNE011.jpg]

and this was the case of bey that was stolen:

[Image: CNE002.jpg]
Ohhh, how cute =]. It's nice that you help people beyblade, I respect you dearly. This might sound off topic, is Rock Bison AR good? If I knew you back then, I'd be happy to give you my beyblades(plastic because I didn't know about HMS,only have Driger MS w/ broken launcher).
I like teaching what I know. It's why I opened Beywiki in the first place. I actually opened it while I didn't have any Beyblades -- they were stuck in storage in a different part of the country -- and wrote the first few articles for Galeon, Driger S, and Master Dragoon from memory.
Brad, I can honestly say that you have been a staple to the community. I was able to follow you through every step of the way and I'm glad to have done so. I didn't mention this to you, but it was truly an honor to have met you Smile
lol shut up dude

come crash with me in montreal
(Dec. 06, 2009  4:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol shut up dude

come crash with me in montreal

You should come to vist the US once in a while =P. I remember I watched this one kid show on PBS when I was little, and they said Montreal was a romantic place O=
the history of how this site came to be is pretty amazing :]

thanks for all your work brad,if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt havent learnt as much as i have about beyblades and wouldnt have had anywhere to meet other bladers
Said the same stuff in your "farewell" thread, but like G it was a definite honor to have met you. Wouldn't be on the WBO if I hadn't Smile

I'm glad you enjoyed the surprise though, I felt bad not even replying to you 'cause I wasn't sure what exactly to say without letting it slip, haha.
BRAD IS CANADIAN? My, this changes everything.
(Dec. 06, 2009  5:15 AM)SnooSnoo Wrote: BRAD IS CANADIAN? My, this changes everything.

Yes, of course ... I live in Montreal right now.

Xenos, it's very romantic here. It helps that almost everyone here is ridiculously good looking.
All of these years, I never realized how much you knew aboot Beyblade. Wink
Man, thanks Brad! For everything!
(Dec. 06, 2009  5:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, of course ... I live in Montreal right now.

Xenos, it's very romantic here. It helps that almost everyone here is ridiculously good looking.

Speaking of which, you should update your "Current Location" in your profile.