Super Special Awesoeme Holi Bey tournament Thing (December 18th)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time that everyones Favorite Beyblader and mine thorws a tournament.

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Date: December 18th 2011

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Time: Registration begins at 12:30pm. And tournament starts promptly at 1:31pm.

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin/Double elimination(Depending on # of participants)

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. G1998man
4. Defstamina
5. EpicLibra7
6. Small Fry
7. Axe; Phantom
8. Shadow-L Drago
9. bestblader4556
10. native Ninja 13

This will be a Christmas theme so me and the judges might dress as Santa or elves or something if we can.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Dark, if you're talking bros, it's me and smallfry.
can we have a tournament near goldsboro after christmas cause i found out i am getting twisted tempo and grand cetus wd145rs for christmas?
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Dark, if you're talking bros, it's me and smallfry.

I know he is your bro.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Dark, if you're talking bros, it's me and smallfry.
If were talking partners it's either me and g1998man/Ziro/Tristan (aka bestblader4556).
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:01 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: can we have a tournament near goldsboro after christmas cause i found out i am getting twisted tempo and grand cetus wd145rs for christmas?

You can borrow my twisted.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:01 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: can we have a tournament near goldsboro after christmas cause i found out i am getting twisted tempo and grand cetus wd145rs for christmas?
I hate it when you know what gifts you're going to get, but that's just me.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

IM the same way.

But lets get on topic. What is everyone planning on using for this event?
Im planning on using MF H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
I really want a Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, but I haven't seen it in stores at all, as well as Gravity Perseus, Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis. If I can get those 4, I will have MUCH better combos.
well i found out cause my sister bought a movie and she went looking for it. it was in the same bag as them and she yelled (my parents were outa the house) ******* (my name) There are beyblades in here they are twisted tempo and grand cetus.
dude they were all at the kmart off base. and cyclone hurculeo was there too
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I really want a Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, but I haven't seen it in stores at all, as well as Gravity Perseus, Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis. If I can get those 4, I will have MUCH better combos.
I have 4 items coming in (My most anticipated one being Duo) but I'm not going to use them for the tournament since I like having stuff under the tree for Christmas even though I already know the spoilers in store.

(Dec. 14, 2011  3:07 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: well i found out cause my sister bought a movie and she went looking for it. it was in the same bag as them and she yelled (my parents were outa the house) ******* (my name) There are beyblades in here they are twisted tempo and grand cetus.
dude they were all at the kmart off base. and cyclone hurculeo was there too
Cyclone Herculeo is bad, not a worthwhile purchase at all.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I really want a Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, but I haven't seen it in stores at all, as well as Gravity Perseus, Twisted Tempo and Flame Byxis. If I can get those 4, I will have MUCH better combos.

I have all those. You can borrow pieces from me. Just meet me before the tournament.

Also would anyone be interested in meeting for dinner after the event is over? Im thinking Andys. thats what i do after every tournament
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

IM the same way.

......Ok, it appears I can't hide it. I will be switching between 8 In free play, and I might use 4-5 for the tourney. Here they are...

-Earth Gasher DF145WD*
-Burn Leone DF145D*
-Evil Libra ED145SD
-Storm Aquario 100HF**
-Earth Bull DF145CS*
-Rock Gasher DF145HFS**
-Earth Aquario GB145WB*
-Rock Orso D125D**

*I plan on using it in tournament play.
**I am still debating. Will make some last-minute decisions.
aww carp x.x ive got a pokemon leauge that day, now ive got to decide which to go to
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

I have all those. You can borrow pieces from me. Just meet me before the tournament.

Also would anyone be interested in meeting for dinner after the event is over? Im thinking Andys. thats what i do after every tournament

Alrighty then, thanks. I am not completely sure if I'll use them, but I will think over the next few days.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Me and g1998man have a pre-tournament tradition we always do before a tournament. We don't no-matter what cost, practice for the tournament.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: aww carp x.x ive got a pokemon leauge that day, now ive got to decide which to go to

If you enter, we will have 10 people confirmed.

well if you hit up the target in goldsboro youd find a good supply of destroyers, tempos and byxis, as for hades kerbecs, i dont think its out yet
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:14 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote:

well if you hit up the target in goldsboro youd find a good supply of destroyers, tempos and byxis, as for hades kerbecs, i dont think its out yet

I spotted them at K-Mart as well, and I think Kerbecs gets released near Christmas.
ya i figured that
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:03 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I hate it when you know what gifts you're going to get, but that's just me.

IM the same way.

......Ok, it appears I can't hide it. I will be switching between 8 In free play, and I might use 4-5 for the tourney. Here they are...

-Earth Gasher DF145WD*
-Burn Leone DF145D*
-Evil Libra ED145SD
-Storm Aquario 100HF**
-Earth Bull DF145CS*
-Rock Gasher DF145HFS**
-Earth Aquario GB145WB*
-Rock Orso D125D**

*I plan on using it in tournament play.
**I am still debating. Will make some last-minute decisions.
Bad: Evil Libra, Storm Aquario, Rock Orso, and maybe Burn Leone.
what does bd stand for again and what does it do?
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:48 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: just saying by rank Hitsugiya is one of the best in the state. He topped tournaments. Ive won and topped one. And i scrubbed at one. So if im not mistaking the top in the state are
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. Hitsugiya
Considering Blader Jam 1 will never be processed Cute I'll probably be on top of Ziro points wise.

I really don't want to get into the childish confrontations that this thread is seeming to be a magnet for, but in free play and official tournament battles you've literally beaten me once. But sadly point wise yes you would be on top.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:19 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: what does bd stand for again and what does it do?
Boost Disk, it is one of the best and dominant tracks out there (Arguably). It is currently the widest spin track to date. It is good for most battle scenarios.

(Dec. 14, 2011  3:19 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:48 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  2:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: just saying by rank Hitsugiya is one of the best in the state. He topped tournaments. Ive won and topped one. And i scrubbed at one. So if im not mistaking the top in the state are
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. Hitsugiya
Considering Blader Jam 1 will never be processed Cute I'll probably be on top of Ziro points wise.

I really don't want to get into the childish confrontations that this thread is seeming to be a magnet for, but in free play and official tournaments you've literally beaten me once. But sadly point wise yes you would be on top.
That's because we almost never compete in freeplay 1 on 1.
i'm gonna give native ninja a call tomarrow, if he can come to the tourny on sunday i'll be going as well
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i'm gonna give native ninja a call tomarrow, if he can come to the tourny on sunday i'll be going as well
Axel, I have a DS we could play at the tournament, good enough right? LOL