Super Special Awesoeme Holi Bey tournament Thing (December 18th)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time that everyones Favorite Beyblader and mine thorws a tournament.

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Date: December 18th 2011

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Time: Registration begins at 12:30pm. And tournament starts promptly at 1:31pm.

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin/Double elimination(Depending on # of participants)

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. G1998man
4. Defstamina
5. EpicLibra7
6. Small Fry
7. Axe; Phantom
8. Shadow-L Drago
9. bestblader4556
10. native Ninja 13

This will be a Christmas theme so me and the judges might dress as Santa or elves or something if we can.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i will post my combos but am not saying which i will use

-Earth Bull 230CS
-Flame Saggitario 145MS
-Gravity Destroyer T125D
-Galaxy Wolf 105RF
-(my second favorite will use this) Burn Striker AD145WD
-(my first favorite will use this) Flame Libra D125ES
-Ray Fireblaze 105Q(it works well without the accursed m145) thinking of instead using a F
-and finally, Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD (even defstamina says this is a good combo)

give me comments and suggestions would be nice

If i am not in battle i will be glad to lend out my 230 if i can borrow a string launcher and a grip
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i'm gonna give native ninja a call tomarrow, if he can come to the tourny on sunday i'll be going as well
Axel, I have a DS we could play at the tournament, good enough right? LOL

actually in the VG im the strongest trainer at my leauge Tongue_out
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:32 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i'm gonna give native ninja a call tomarrow, if he can come to the tourny on sunday i'll be going as well
Axel, I have a DS we could play at the tournament, good enough right? LOL

actually in the VG im the strongest trainer at my leauge Tongue_out
Lets continue over PM, were getting offtrack.
Can i get some help with these combos of mine?
Defstamina? Hitsugiya? any suggestions?
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:37 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: Can i get some help with these combos of mine?

Build me a combo #2
Burn Leone isn't bad. Rock Orso? Eh, could've made a better one. It's only problem is Stamina, recoil gives it attack. Storm Aquario is good, if I launch it right, which sometimes I don't. Evil Libra needs a LOT of work.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Burn Leone isn't bad. Rock Orso? Eh, could've made a better one. It's only problem is Stamina, recoil gives it attack. Storm Aquario is good, if I launch it right, which sometimes I don't. Evil Libra needs a LOT of work.
Storm is bad, you're better off using Ray no matter how outclassed it is. Burn is outclassed Leone isn't good on stamina nor defense combos.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:37 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: Can i get some help with these combos of mine?

Build me a combo #2

you mean Flame Saggittario 145MS?
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:27 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: i will post my combos but am not saying which i will use

-Earth Bull 230CS
-Flame Saggitario 145MS
-Gravity Destroyer T125D
-Galaxy Wolf 105RF
-(my second favorite will use this) Burn Striker AD145WD
-(my first favorite will use this) Flame Libra D125ES
-Ray Fireblaze 105Q(it works well without the accursed m145) thinking of instead using a F
-and finally, Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD (even defstamina says this is a good combo)

give me comments and suggestions would be nice

If i am not in battle i will be glad to lend out my 230 if i can borrow a string launcher and a grip
Take this and move it to this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...#pid859928 and ask for combo help.
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:43 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Burn Leone isn't bad. Rock Orso? Eh, could've made a better one. It's only problem is Stamina, recoil gives it attack. Storm Aquario is good, if I launch it right, which sometimes I don't. Evil Libra needs a LOT of work.
Storm is bad, you're better off using Ray no matter how outclassed it is. Burn is outclassed Leone isn't good on stamina nor defense combos.

My bro is using my only Ray wheel right now, and Burn Leone happens to have beaten every one of my combos, with the exception of Earht Bull DF145CS.
kk
Its true i have seen it!
my phantom Orion will probably be in in time for the tournament but i probably cant go. Unhappy
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:50 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: kk
Its true i have seen it!
I just noticed, in your combo list you posted this Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD. I almost puked, Dark is horrid and to even consider using it should be a crime. Pegasus 2 doesn't belong on a WD combo considering there are better options. ED145 is bad. Dark also sucks, one of the worse purchases you can make.
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Its true i have seen it!
I just noticed, in your combo list you posted this Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD. I almost puked, Dark is horrid and to even consider using it should be a crime. Pegasus 2 doesn't belong on a WD combo considering there are better options. ED145 is bad. Dark also sucks, one of the worse purchases you can make.

Excuse me but I have seen Dark Pegasus II ED145WD battle. It's like a tank. The Dark wheel doesn't really put an effect on the bey at all. Only 2 of my beys were able to beat it, and that was Earth Bull DF145CS and Earth Aquario GB145WB. The only other beys that he has that I know are better are Earth Bull 230CS and Burn Striker AD145WD.
(Dec. 15, 2011  3:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:54 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
Its true i have seen it!

Excuse me but I have seen Dark Pegasus II ED145WD battle. It's like a tank. The Dark wheel doesn't really put an effect on the bey at all. Only 2 of my beys were able to beat it, and that was Earth Bull DF145CS and Earth Aquario GB145WB. The only other beys that he has that I know are better are Earth Bull 230CS and Burn Striker AD145WD.
I can tell you "test" in a Hasbro stadium.
Just saying the dark fusion wheel is bad. I think Poison is better. But they are both bad.
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just saying the dark fusion wheel is bad. I think Poison is better. But they are both bad.
I'll both never use them, so I really see no point in even comparing them to each other.
(Dec. 15, 2011  5:02 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just saying the dark fusion wheel is bad. I think Poison is better. But they are both bad.
I'll both never use them, so I really see no point in even comparing them to each other.

We should use Dark fusion wheel at the tournament during freeplay just fora lolz.
-___- So I can see EpicLibra7 and smallfry9730 are gonna be made fun of because they each have a dark wheel on their beys. I think EL7 has a Dark wheel in 2-3 of his combos. He even mimicked me with a Dark ????? DF145D (not quite a mimick. Dark instead of Burn, and although I don't remember his energy ring, it wasn't a Leone.)

My bro will be using these (and I know at least 3 of these are bad) on Sunday:

-Dark Sagittario T125WD
-Flame Aquario DF145WD
-Thunder Virgo 100ES
-Earth Bull D125SD
-Galaxy Capricorn W105F
-Ray Pegasus W105HF
-Earth Orso ED145WB

Of what I have seen, Sagittario and Bull look like his most legit beys in battle. We're hoping to get Destroyer, Byxis, and Horogium for Christmas (and mom said she'll try to pre-order a Kerbecs for us.)
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: -___- So I can see EpicLibra7 and smallfry9730 are gonna be made fun of because they each have a dark wheel on their beys. I think EL7 has a Dark wheel in 2-3 of his combos. He even mimicked me with a Dark ????? DF145D (not quite a mimick. Dark instead of Burn, and although I don't remember his energy ring, it wasn't a Leone.)

-Dark Sagittario T125WD
-Flame Aquario DF145WD
-Thunder Virgo 100ES
-Earth Bull D125SD
-Galaxy Capricorn W105F
-Ray Pegasus W105HF
-Earth Orso ED145WB

Of what I have seen, Sagittario and Bull look like his most legit beys in battle. We're hoping to get Destroyer, Byxis, and Horogium for Christmas (and mom said she'll try to pre-order a Kerbecs for us.)

Get to the event early and see me. I'll help you out. Maybe if I'm feeling nice ill let you borrow parts
(Dec. 15, 2011  6:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  1:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: -___- So I can see EpicLibra7 and smallfry9730 are gonna be made fun of because they each have a dark wheel on their beys. I think EL7 has a Dark wheel in 2-3 of his combos. He even mimicked me with a Dark ????? DF145D (not quite a mimick. Dark instead of Burn, and although I don't remember his energy ring, it wasn't a Leone.)

-Dark Sagittario T125WD
-Flame Aquario DF145WD
-Thunder Virgo 100ES
-Earth Bull D125SD
-Galaxy Capricorn W105F
-Ray Pegasus W105HF
-Earth Orso ED145WB

Get to the event early and see me. I'll help you out. Maybe if I'm feeling nice ill let you borrow parts

I only need a Basalt and 230 for this tournament, but I'll get there early. Since me, EL7, and smallfry are all taking the same ride, and it only takes 10 minutes for us to get there, I should be there in enough time.

-Dark Sagittario T125WD
-Flame Aquario DF145WD
-Thunder Virgo 100ES
-Earth Bull D125SD
-Galaxy Capricorn W105F
-Ray Pegasus W105HF
-Earth Orso ED145WB

Dark my Duo came in, too bad I'm not using it for the tournament.

I asked 2 kids about the tournament today. They said they'll think about it. One of them is 8, the other is 12.
(Dec. 15, 2011  9:41 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

-Dark Sagittario T125WD
-Flame Aquario DF145WD
-Thunder Virgo 100ES
-Earth Bull D125SD
-Galaxy Capricorn W105F
-Ray Pegasus W105HF
-Earth Orso ED145WB

Dark my Duo came in, too bad I'm not using it for the tournament.

Nice. I was gonna order one. But $56 for overnight shipping is crazy.
Hey Dark, just letting you know me, EL7 and smallfry will be there around 1:10 to get help and everything.