Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

I main Pyra/Mythra, Mewtwo and Greninja
(May. 19, 2021  2:16 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: I main Pyra/Mythra, Mewtwo and Greninja

Sanic Kabi And Kabi with armor and sword
I’m hoping for someone like monster hunter or crash bandicoot

(May. 27, 2021  9:59 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Sora NEEDS to be in smash

Yeah me too

(May. 28, 2021  4:52 AM)Johnnyboy7 Wrote: I’m hoping for someone like monster hunter or crash bandicoot

(May. 27, 2021  9:59 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Sora NEEDS to be in smash

Yeah me too I want him in smash 
Just to keep all the Smash discussion in one place, I have gone ahead and turned this thread into a Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion thread since it appears that the original poster hasn't been active in over 2 years.
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:57 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Who else is excited for Kazuya in Smash?
[Image: 7e8ed910-cdf3-11eb-bcfb-f19d7100ff84.cf.webp]

I’m excited to take him down using terry.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:25 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:57 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Who else is excited for Kazuya in Smash?
[Image: 7e8ed910-cdf3-11eb-bcfb-f19d7100ff84.cf.webp]

I’m excited to take him down using terry.

You mean Hat Ken?
me personally i absolutely can't wait to see shaggy, and kermit in super smash bros.
Anyone else think that the final dlc is going to be Phoenix Wright?
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else think that the final dlc is going to be Phoenix Wright?

OBJECTION!
Everyone knows it's going to be Heavy Weapons Guy.
I want Scorpion for smash but it might not get added since it's mk, and also I'm too broke to even buy a dlc. I burnt my wallet for beys
Only game characters are allowed for smash right?

So this one has a chance I guess

But sephiroth still has the most overpowered setup and y'all know it
sephiroth died after the 1st week of his release, whatcha talking about?
Hey does anyone play rivals if aether?
Meta knight is my all-time favorite smash character. It's to bad they nerfed him after brawl. Does anyone know if meta knight is still meta?
meta knight's side+b is good if it wasn't offstage
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Waiting for kayuZa nerf

Ask and he shall receive. As long as they don't nerf Steve or Mii Gunner, I don't care what future patches do...
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Only game characters are allowed for smash right?

Why not Goro Majima then?

(Aug. 12, 2021  4:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:16 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Waiting for kayuZa nerf

Ask and he shall receive. As long as they don't nerf Steve or Mii Gunner, I don't care what future patches do...

Nerf minecart, that thing is outright stupid
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:06 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:13 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Only game characters are allowed for smash right?

Why not Goro Majima then?

(Aug. 12, 2021  4:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Ask and he shall receive. As long as they don't nerf Steve or Mii Gunner, I don't care what future patches do...

Nerf minecart, that thing is outright stupid

If they nerf Minecart, then they are obligated to buff the place block move. At the moment, it's extremely underpowered compared to what was shown in Sakurai's presentation.