Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Artie Wrote:carp this is delayed until February

noa what are you doing

also, alternate costumes confirmed (Dark Link!!!!!!!!)

OHHHHHH

I carp win.

I knew it was going to get delayed. There's no way they couldn't delay it if the Japanese version that its being translated from is being delayed too. rofl
Ant1jr Wrote:UM GUESS WHAT SONICS IN IT.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

welcome to the party
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ant1jr Wrote:UM GUESS WHAT SONICS IN IT.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

welcome to the party

welcome to the social
I hope it's a box social.

I look so good on that bicycle.
I know Ichida in Real Life so of course I'll be going to his SSBB party and I'll order us a pizza or something. if I had a Wii I would buy this game but my heart is set on a 360. Why you may ask? isn't it obvious? HALO 3!!!!!! but as long as Ichida is around I can play SSBB almost anytime I want hehehe.
Well, today's update confirmed the pushback, and apparently E For All will have a playable demo. I hate you now, Los Angeles. *shakes fist*
sometimes I wish toronto had stuff like this *sigh*
I think I'm going to get a seizure from New Pork City.
OMG WOO NEW PORK CITY!

(I must go crazy and wild every time something from the Mother series is shown.. just because..)

New Pork City is the setting for the final chapter in Mother 3.
so.. I guess anyone who hasn't played Mother 3..... Just got spoiled about the end of the game. Tongue_out_wink

[Image: UltimateChimera.png]
And damn.. the Ultimate Chimera, that carp made the Labratory area such a carp scary place.
The Ultimate Chimera walks around the halls, it can switch between the hallways and rooms, and if it sees you, it chases you.
If it catches you... you instantly get a game over.

Then he makes another appearance in the Empire Pork Building at the end, if you go into one specific room, he'll be there RIGHT when you open the door.

Also, the thing CAN be "Killed".. well, only turned off, see that giant grey switch on its back? thats its power switch.
I hope the Brawl version can be turned off for a bit of time.. just for accuracy sake...
I tried EarthBound and it was toooo confusing and weird so I stopped playing it and I am glad that Ness won't be in SSBB cuz hes too hard of a character to use and his Pika Pummel attack you have to control the pummel to boost him back up onto the arena and that was really hard for me. I am not saying I hate EarthBound I am just saying that it is a confusing game.
I used Ness frequently in the original SSB, because his Meteor Smash was effective, even when the opponent was at a low damage percentage (basically all I did was simply toss the guy out of the ring while he was fresh, and then shoot him down).

Then in Melee he got way too slow for my tastes.
you know how sonic is in brawl right? well what if they had Knuckles as an unlockable character? that would be sooooo sweet.
nah, Mecha Sonic would be the ultimate unlockable...actually Mecha Sonic AND Mecha Knuckles...that would be badass
call me when majora is playable
AH the beautiful Smash ball it looks soooooo pretty [Image: basic02_070529a.jpg]
it looks like an extremely poor representation of an atom...yknow like from jimmy neutron?
Fleetscut Wrote:it looks like an extremely poor representation of an atom...yknow like from jimmy neutron?

It also kind of looks like the Xbox 360 sphere logo turned on its side and rainbowfied. lol

[Image: xbox-360-logo.jpg]
yeah but SSB had that logo way before microsoft even thought of a game console
Fleetscut Wrote:yeah but SSB had that logo way before microsoft even thought of a game console

rofl

I wasn't trying to accuse them of stealing it from MS or anything like that.

I was just pointing out the similarity. Wink
lol meowth awesome
edit: lol just realized he isn't playable

still hoping for Kratos from ToS tho
There is no similarity.

Also, I'm calling it: this game will suck.
Tamer Brad Wrote:There is no similarity.

Also, I'm calling it: this game will suck.

go back to your .hack