Super Smash Bros. Brawl

yeah not the most appealing of updates. they coulda at least chosen a better pokemon...anything else woulda done
needs more arceus
Tamer Brad Wrote:There is no similarity.

Also, I'm calling it: this game will suck.

*splashes Holy Water on you*
quick we need to preform an exorcism!

*joins Ominous in throwing holy water* "may the power of the mushroom compel you"
that's it ... take the bait ...
if any pokemon should be in there its gotta be Alakazam.
ppl ppl stop neglecting the Smash Ball don't forget......it gives you great power....
Peach's Final Smash... huh. Not sure what to make of it...
Ichida Wrote:Peach's Final Smash... huh. Not sure what to make of it...

Link? I don't follow this game.
that is AWESOME
Tamer Brad Wrote:that is AWESOME

also would have accepted "delicious"
This is interesting...
i hope this guys right and i hope the next character is Rockman
Fleetscut Wrote:i hope this guys right and i hope the next character is Rockman

Same. Megaman/Rockman rocks Chocked

I could just imagine the final smash ^^
If Rockman's a possibility, then so are Zero and Forte! Grin It all depends on which Rockman incarnation they decide to use, if any. PLEEEEEASE don't be the Star Force Rockman... Pinching_eyes_2
Ichida Wrote:If Rockman's a possibility, then so are Zero and Forte! Grin It all depends on which Rockman incarnation they decide to use, if any. PLEEEEEASE don't be the Star Force Rockman... Pinching_eyes_2

Zero would be awesome, but I hope it's Rockman X.
Yeah. It would be kind of weird if it were Rockman.EXE, though they could excuse themselves with the whole Cross Fusion plothole.
If it is Rockman, it would have to be Rockman X...........I mean, I think it's safe to say that it was the most popular series. (ctrl+f popular Smile)
i think they'd go with one of the rockman series that have the largest popularity. and the ones with the shows as well as games would have a larger fanbase then the series that are just games
wow, did destructoid JUST figure that out?

lol, welcome to 3 months ago
PictoChat!? What madness engineered this!?

Pure hilarity!Grin

And with respect to that icon jazz, it still doesn't help much anyway. For all you know some items are merely there for other purposes than playable characters (a good example would be today's DS icon). So don't hold your breath.
Wow, what a lackluster stage. Almost as "Chocked_2;" as WarioWare.
only now do i really need this game