Super Smash Bros. Brawl

its funny that all these characters have been modified sooo much and I love it like for example.

Link:Then [Image: Link%208-bit_qjgenth.jpg]

Now [Image: 250px-Zelda2005-Link.jpg]

Mario: Then [Image: super_paper_mario_02.jpg]

Now [Image: SSBB.Mario-thumb.jpg]

Its incredible on how modified they have become.
you expected them to remain 8 bit pixel art?
I think it is HILARIOUS that we drive cars. Remember when we used to ride horses? Oh God, too funny.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think it is HILARIOUS that we drive cars. Remember when we used to ride horses? Oh God, too funny.

Remember when we used to live in caves, and we though fire was the greatest thing ever?

Hilarious, really...
dude fire IS the greatest thing. you can do anything with fire
My "people being asses for no apparent reason" meter just went off the charts.
SexyMichael Wrote:My "people being asses for no apparent reason" meter just went off the charts.

Pot, meet kettle.

We're making jokes. Relax.
Fleetscut Wrote:dude fire IS the greatest thing. you can do anything with fire

You can't make love with fire...
Litrid Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:dude fire IS the greatest thing. you can do anything with fire

You can't make love with fire...

HAHAHAHHAA

Oh God, I hurt my ribs this morning, shut up, I can't laugh ... ahahahahah
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:My "people being asses for no apparent reason" meter just went off the charts.

Pot, meet kettle.

You should at least be tasteful about it.
lol well it is true you can't make love with fire, or drink it, write with it, or even use it to end world hunger.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.

Thank you for deciding for us what constitutes "tasteful". You're the only one complaining.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.

Thank you for deciding for us what constitutes "tasteful". You're the only one complaining.

Hes right and Tamer Brad IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!
Please don't say that, I'm wrong a disturbing amount of the time. Smile Though I do find it interesting that the person whom the jokes were directed at (Litrid) is not offended, but Michael is.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Please don't say that, I'm wrong a disturbing amount of the time. Smile Though I do find it interesting that the person whom the jokes were directed at (Litrid) is not offended, but Michael is.

ok sorry...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Please don't say that, I'm wrong a disturbing amount of the time. Smile Though I do find it interesting that the person whom the jokes were directed at (Litrid) is not offended, but Michael is.

I'll try not to stick up for people whom you make fun of in the future?

You're the admin here. If that's the example you want to set than I won't complain in the future.
SexyMichael Wrote:I'll try not to stick up for people whom you make fun of in the future?

*makes note of this*
SexyMichael Wrote:

You're the admin here. If that's the example you want to set than I won't complain in the future.

theres a difference between joking and making fun of
SereneCrimson Wrote:
Roan Wrote:They'd better put a screenshot tool in this game. In Melee my friends and I would do that all the time. We were constantly pressing start to see our characters. It'd be sweet to be able to take screens and upload them to the internet. Smile

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/...ous07.html
I think you missed that update... Tongue_out_wink

I honestly don't keep up with the Brawl updates, so thanks for the info there!

That's totally awesome, btw.
SexyMichael Wrote:

Grow up, really. Joking about each other among friends isn't offensive. Nobody is offended except for you.

BTW, 8-bit Mario should be playable. Gasp
there should be an option to turn all characters into thier 8-bit forms. it could be like an item or a special brawl mode or something
Fleetscut Wrote:there should be an option to turn all characters into thier 8-bit forms. it could be like an item or a special brawl mode or something

HAHAHA, oh wow, an item that turns you 8-bit ... amazing
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

Grow up, really. Joking about each other among friends isn't offensive. Nobody is offended except for you.

You seem to be the offended one. I pointed out that you guys were being asses.
Why do you insist on creating conflict everywhere? Enough already.
Just realized that none of the 3 characters I use have been confirmed yet. lolo