Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ichida Wrote:Wow, what a lackluster stage. Almost as "Chocked_2;" as WarioWare.

lackluster? really? Really?
The pictochat stage looks like it will be hilarious to me.
6:13:28 PM Tamer Brad: samfish (MSDF- Nurse Outfit!)
Oct 22nd 2007
9:31AM

I'd like to see the Penis Level on the Smash Bros site.

"What...WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Is that...a volcano?"

"It's rising from the ground!"

"It's a...IT'S A PENIS!"

"Look out! It's shooting white hot lava!"

"If you get hit by it, you'll take damage so please be careful."
6:13:49 PM Ichida: ...
6:13:53 PM Tamer Brad: hahahahaha
6:14:02 PM Tamer Brad: it's hilarious because that's exactly how that guy would write it
6:14:04 PM Ichida: That's just... just no. <.<;
6:14:16 PM Tamer Brad: why are you so insecure about any joke that references male sexuality ichida
6:14:18 PM Tamer Brad: are you gay or something
6:14:27 PM Ichida: No. You talked to my girlfriend
6:14:32 PM Ichida: I just find jokes like that tasteless
6:14:43 PM Tamer Brad: stop acting like you're the king of class
6:15:15 PM Tamer Brad: the joke was made because someone mentioned why nintendo wouldn't just let users draw the pictochat level themselves
6:15:20 PM Ichida: Everyone's got something they don't find funny
6:15:22 PM Tamer Brad: and someone replied "because there'd be penis levels everywhere"
6:15:26 PM Ichida: Oh, I get it
6:15:30 PM Ichida: Sad but true. >.<
6:15:39 PM Ichida: That's why I stopped using PictoChat at conventions
6:15:51 PM Tamer Brad: drawing penises is the best part of pictochat
6:15:57 PM Tamer Brad: especially doing it at eb games and just leaving them there
Ichida Wrote:Wow, what a lackluster stage. Almost as "Chocked_2;" as WarioWare.

wario ware was great. and the pictochat stage looks awsome too
the warioware stage looks amazing, ichida is just too much of a PASSIONATE GAMER to appreciate it

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/...ous04.html

this looks great. i've honestly never looked at this site before.
Yeah, the Special Brawl is going to allow tournaments to have all kind of wacky conditions for play. Much practice will be needed.
Ichida Wrote:Yeah, the Special Brawl is going to allow tournaments to have all kind of wacky conditions for play. Much practice will be needed.

[Image: various04_070913d.jpg]
i think its a big improvement over the last special fight modes. in melee you could only do one at a time

and if you set gravity to "off" do you think you can float around :p? it probably just sets it to normal
Fleetscut Wrote:and if you set gravity to "off" do you think you can float around :p? it probably just sets it to normal

It just sets it to normal.
Fleetscut Wrote:i think its a big improvement over the last special fight modes. in melee you could only do one at a time

and if you set gravity to "off" do you think you can float around :p? it probably just sets it to normal

You might be able to jump higher and float a bit if it's set at light Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:6:15:51 PM Tamer Brad: drawing penises is the best part of pictochat
6:15:57 PM Tamer Brad: especially doing it at eb games and just leaving them there

You thought mine was too real! Tongue_out_wink

And you gotta love the narrator's style. It can't be beat.

Reminds me of when Peter and Brian were drunk.

-The phone hasn't rung all day...
-I- I know!
you guys are soooooo weird.
also I found a gameplay video and it shows Sonic's Final Smash which as we all knew it is................SUPER SONIC!!!! so go on youtube.com and search SSBB gameplay and it should be a 7 minute gamespot video.
Litrid Wrote:you guys are soooooo weird.

the condition you are referring to is "having a sense of humor".
Litrid Wrote:also I found a gameplay video and it shows Sonic's Final Smash which as we all knew it is................SUPER SONIC!!!! so go on youtube.com and search SSBB gameplay and it should be a 7 minute gamespot video.

Welcome to last week.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Litrid Wrote:also I found a gameplay video and it shows Sonic's Final Smash which as we all knew it is................SUPER SONIC!!!! so go on youtube.com and search SSBB gameplay and it should be a 7 minute gamespot video.

Welcome to last week.

i heard you can play as mario? how cool is that?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

Welcome to last week.

i heard you can play as mario? how cool is that?
Ha ha ha very funny.....I just thought you guys wanted to see a gameplay video.....but w/e and besides I am really slow when it comes to video game updates.
Today's update was rather pointless, yet hilarious in a wannabe sentai way. XD
:Brad, I forgot the command, and my message history seems to have vanished.

You know what I'm getting at here.:
Tamer Brad Wrote:6:15:51 PM Tamer Brad: drawing penises

It would be sooooo funny if the plural form was penii Grin
Elmo Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:6:15:51 PM Tamer Brad: drawing penises

It would be sooooo funny if the plural form was penii Grin

it's not. Unhappy
Ooh, you can send replays to friends! Cool!
Kei Wrote:Ooh, you can send replays to friends! Cool!

lol

This does sound cool. It's almost as good as the Saved Films in Halo 3 -- Almost.

They'd better put a screenshot tool in this game. In Melee my friends and I would do that all the time. We were constantly pressing start to see our characters. It'd be sweet to be able to take screens and upload them to the internet. Smile
Roan Wrote:They'd better put a screenshot tool in this game. In Melee my friends and I would do that all the time. We were constantly pressing start to see our characters. It'd be sweet to be able to take screens and upload them to the internet. Smile

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/...ous07.html
I think you missed that update... Tongue_out_wink
They should have a function where you can fight with your Mii that would be cool.