The Fighters Decide
28.57%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Ok thank you for telling us that before our battle
Is it too late to join? Grin
FC: 4040-0179-1050
Name: ETHBD
I don't know, it might be too late.

EagleLibra and I had our match, we made it first to 3 with no items, 3 lives, and qualified stages like Final Destination and Hyrule Temple. He counted my DQ because his wi-fi was causing my PK Thunders to go wild as a win, and we had a dispute over who won in the end. Settled it over a rematch, first to 3 again. I won 3-0. GG EagleLibra, despite you getting pissed at me, you were better than expected. I just wish you wouldn't ThunderSPAM and stall so much.

The battles were longer than 3 minutes, so we couldn't record.
I lost well but it was a good match
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:37 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Is it too late to join? Grin
FC: 4040-0179-1050
Name: ETHBD

Not due to the new Rule Grin and you will fight one of the losers who will fight each other to see who gets to fight you.
Just tell me who to battle and I'll do it.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:22 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Just tell me who to battle and I'll do it.

Since it's a Odd number I decided to let Eagle Libra and Kaiba Hwatari to fight to get back in and to battle you.
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:38 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: 4. NooDooSoup Next Round (VS NooDoo Soup)

Little error there. Should be me, unless she cloned herself. XD Hope to have a good match, NoodooSoup!
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  1:38 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: 4. NooDooSoup Next Round (VS NooDoo Soup)

Little error there. Should be me, unless she cloned herself. XD Hope to have a good match, NoodooSoup!

Your right thanks. LOL
Hmm... Kaiba, huh? I won't go easy on you, I'm pretty beast at Brawl. >:D Blarg I should PM him now.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Hope to have a good match with you too Tongue_out_wink I'm okay, although I have no real strategy XD
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:46 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hmm... Kaiba, huh? I won't go easy on you, I'm pretty beast at Brawl. >Grin Blarg I should PM him now.

well Kaiba and Eagle are battlig over who gets to fight you your a Prize LOL
(Oct. 22, 2011  10:16 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:46 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hmm... Kaiba, huh? I won't go easy on you, I'm pretty beast at Brawl. >Grin Blarg I should PM him now.

well Kaiba and Eagle are battlig over who gets to fight you your a Prize LOL

Yay? XD Can't wait to participate.
Just beat dan i'll try to recall it first practices 1 st him 2nd me 3rd me 4th him 5th me real matches 1rst me 2nd him or me forgot 3rd him 4th me 5th me it was awesome if youer right now come practice with me it will be EPIC
Dan Ican't belive i'm sweating you were awesome but in 1on1 raw power i'm super skilled
@iBeyblader actually I making a loser pool of 6 people 3 in a match and \whoever wins gets to fight the other winner then if that guy wins they fight you.
sorry, i wasn't playing serious hahaha next time try not to spam the living carp out of c-stick or whatever buttons you were using.
Can I just drop out? I'm guessing the rest of you guys play like that so honestly it is absolutely impossible to play seriously against ARROW/BOMB SPAM + C-STICK SPAM.
I've PM'd you Yamislayer.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:55 AM)Dan Wrote: sorry, i wasn't playing serious hahaha next time try not to spam the living carp out of c-stick or whatever buttons you were using.
Can I just drop out? I'm guessing the rest of you guys play like that so honestly it is absolutely impossible to play seriously against ARROW/BOMB SPAM + C-STICK SPAM.

I don't do that Joyful_3 Mostly PK Thunder Tackles or whatever they're called, PK fire, and A attacks. I use the C stick a lot though, but I'm in the air 75% of the time, and I'm pretty sure A and C-stick attacks are the same in the air.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:55 AM)Dan Wrote: sorry, i wasn't playing serious hahaha next time try not to spam the living carp out of c-stick or whatever buttons you were using.

Actually I wasn't using C stick I was using Nunchuck Wii remote Grin I Apolgize for spammign like that I was just trying to constantly hit you I thought yo were a awesome challenge
Since BillyBlast said I could I am entering. My FC will be the same as EagleLibra's because mine doesn't work and he lives next door.
Since infinite entered he will be battling ibeyblader and the losers can compete in the Get back in matches if they want to
Right i won. I won 2/3 first but i played 2 more games afterward so i won atogether 3/5.
I had i good game with poseidon don't get me wrong he is REALLY good
I properly wouldn't have entered if Dan didn't randomlly PM asking for a game and i started playing since. You were good too XD.
Finally Updated and since Infinite Libra can use Wifi for now he is in for a Opponent for iBeyblader, and for those of you who lost if you want you can fight your way back in so 14 entrants 7 Losers Uneven Numbers XD. I need a 8th the losers will fight 1 match 4 people the other 3 people. The winners of both rounds will fight whoever wins will be back i the tournamnet if course the amount of people is only if you choose to. This will start after round one to get into round 2