Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion

Is anyone here actually competitive? I need someone to practice against.
Also to the guy who gets juggled while using Kirby, HOW. How do you get juggled using the pink puff, he is an aerial powerhouse, and he can fence off stage due to his 5 jumps. In the sir he is pretty much discount Jiggs.

I accidentally posted 2 times I'm sorry
(Mar. 19, 2015  9:54 PM)Lucifelle Wrote: Is anyone here actually competitive? I need someone to practice against.
Also to the guy who gets juggled while using Kirby, HOW. How do you get juggled using the pink puff, he is an aerial powerhouse, and he can fence off stage due to his 5 jumps. In the sir he is pretty much discount Jiggs.

I accidentally posted 2 times I'm sorry

I wouldn't say actually competitive, but I'm competitive enough to have a good 1v1 win rate. Bleh, I hate being beaten by air attacking Kirby's. no one I use is an aerial fighter...
My win rate Is like 30 percent or something, which makes sense with me SDing out of really laggy matches, and playing on random character select. But I think I'm at least above casual.
But yeah air Kirby hurts, thankfully shiek can deal with it and I use her when I'm tryharding. Don't judge me.
I'll practice with you if you want, I recently jumped up to a 40 percent win rate, so we're probably equal skill levels.

I main Sheik and Little Mac if you need to know that.
Im Willing to help. I'm no where near good though. I still die on lvl 6s
(Mar. 20, 2015  4:47 AM)Minolose Wrote: I'll practice with you if you want, I recently jumped up to a 40 percent win rate, so we're probably equal skill levels.

I main Sheik and Little Mac if you need to know that.

What a coincidence, I also main sheik. My secondaries are marth and shulk.

And to the guy just above me, if you just play against lvl8 and get curbstomped over and over, eventually you will learn what works and doesn't on your character of choice.
Anyone wanna play me right this second?
NNID: NeoZXA
I 2ould like to announce that the lag in online play has caused me to stomp my D's screen repeatedly, and I can now only give advice. For those wondering I was in the middle of a normal match when it gets really laggy, and then all my inputs stop going in and I fall to the abyss. Yeah, ds had it coming (not really, I'm disappointed that I would let a game get me that worked up, but it's done now so whateva)
Get A 2DS next time. They're cheaper.
(Mar. 24, 2015  12:10 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Get A 2DS next time. They're cheaper.

It was a 2ds, the black and red one. Nothing but the screen broke, pretty disappointing actually.
I still need to find out my primary character Pinching_eyes My primary was Pit in brawl, any suggestions?
(Mar. 25, 2015  4:22 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I still need to find out my primary character Pinching_eyes My primary was Pit in brawl, any suggestions?

Play around with each character until you find the one(s) you really like.

That's what I'd do Tongue_out
(Mar. 25, 2015  4:22 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I still need to find out my primary character Pinching_eyes My primary was Pit in brawl, any suggestions?
Pit is pretty good in this game, but as the guy above said, you need to experiment with other chars. I f you use pit however, don't spam side b, any good player will destroy you for it.
It's what I had to do to find my character cause i got bad with Sonic and G&W (who were two of my top 4 in Brawl, alongside Wolf and Fox). That's how i got Kirby, Greninja, and Lucario.
I started out using Dedede because He is like my second in command in Brawl, and I still loved his playstyle. Then I tried out Pac-Man and was immediately hooked. Just pick a character that looks cool or something or that you are familiar with, and if you like him stick with him. If not, just move on to another.

EDIT: Just in case anyone wants to play against me, my Wii U name is Toonstrack. I'd be happy to play Smash with anyone.
Ganondorf in Homerun contest. For the win. There is this trick for homerun contest with ganondorf. Look up "ganondorf homerun contest trick" if you need some help. I don't recommend the IGN version if your a beginner and can't tell what buttons they're using. Tongue_out I personally don't have a main. I use lots of different characters. Although if there is one character I use the most (I'm going no to get hate for this aren't i) o would pick toon link. I could use normal link since the attacks are similar( but I'm gonna get wind Waker soon so I am using T L) I like the attacks and he just works for me.
(Mar. 25, 2015  3:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I started out using Dedede because He is like my second in command in Brawl, and I still loved his playstyle. Then I tried out Pac-Man and was immediately hooked. Just pick a character that looks cool or something or that you are familiar with, and if you like him stick with him. If not, just move on to another.

EDIT: Just in case anyone wants to play against me, my Wii U name is Toonstrack. I'd be happy to play Smash with anyone.

Added. Hit me up sometime.
(Mar. 26, 2015  7:05 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2015  3:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I started out using Dedede because He is like my second in command in Brawl, and I still loved his playstyle. Then I tried out Pac-Man and was immediately hooked. Just pick a character that looks cool or something or that you are familiar with, and if you like him stick with him. If not, just move on to another.

Added. Hit me up sometime.

Thanks. Will do!
You guys could play me too, my NNID is the same as my username.
(Mar. 26, 2015  11:14 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You guys could play me too, my NNID is the same as my username.

Maybe we could arrange a 3-way battle?

Or someone else that has a Wuu I.
I have a 3DS XL. My Friend code is 1392-6968-5318 and my NNID is Devon3DSMii.
(Mar. 27, 2015  6:27 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2015  11:14 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You guys could play me too, my NNID is the same as my username.

Maybe we could arrange a 3-way battle?

Or someone else that has a Wuu I.

If we could get 4 players from here that wuld be awesome. This game isn't crossplatform is it?
I'm getting a wii u soon so I'll battle all of you. And win! Well. Maybe not. But I just realized you switched the ii and u in wii u. Wuu I. Lol. Tongue_out I'll let you guys know when I buy my wii u so I can crush you. Or die trying.
Am I one of the few people with the 3DS version or something? Gasp
(Mar. 27, 2015  6:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Am I one of the few people with the 3DS version or something? Gasp

I think so, lol. It seems like most people play on the Wii U.