Sept

Super PhoenixWing Saga: Five Fated Blades

Belleville, New Jersey
28 bladers registered (28 maximum) View All
RED NINJA 0829's avatarSniper's avatarMrBlade's avatarMr. Memes's avatarArmor's avatarLegendV3's avatarmegaheroj7's avatarICrazyEater's avatarFlameLeone2300's avatarKog's avatar
Belleville Park
Across from Sylvia's Cafe at 340 Belleville Ave
12:00PM EST on 09/28/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash
Super PhoenixWing Saga: Five Fated Blades

Hosted by Mr. Memes

Saturday, September 28th 2024 in Belleville, New Jersey

Format: Beyblade X

TOURNAMENT INFO

To kick off the start of Fall, NJ is going to engage in some Beyblade X Tag Team Action with this event being an unranked 2v2 tag team elimination event.  This will be unranked as it will be following a forbidden/limited blades list:

Forbidden: WizardRod (banned)
Limited (Only allowed to use one limited tier blade in your deck (ex:using PW and can’t use the other Limited tier blades): PhoenixWing, Cobalt Dragoon, Cobalt Drake, TyrannoBeat, and Aero Pegasus.

This will be a tag team event so it would be recommended to only join the event if you both have Beyblade X products and someone else going to the event who is willing to team up with you.  Anyone who attends the event who isn’t assigned to a team will be randomly partnered with someone else who also doesn’t have a partner at the event.

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

Rules

Tag Team Match type (2v2) (8+ Players)
Bladers form teams of two (a minimum and maximum of two), with each team designating a person who is responsible for telling the judge the team’s decisions in secret.

Bladers must be in a team, however in the case that there is an odd number of bladers ask a spectator (like a parent or a friend) if they are willing to join, in order to allow for all teams to be able to play.

Prior to each match, the team has 2 minutes to determine the order in which they will play their set, and then the designated speaker will communicate this to the judge. Once both teams have communicated to the judge. The match will commence

Sets: Match Types
Sets are played using one of the individual match types (Deck, 3on3, 5G,1on1, P3C1), But the individual matches must be recorded. After the required matches are finished, and the win condition is met, the winning team is declared.

Elimination Style: Elimination style is a variation of team format in which the match is decided by which team knocks out the opposing team. (a knock-out is when both teammates on a given team have lost a set)

How Matches are played: It's a battle to remain standing! The Judge will call up the bladers that each team chose to represent themselves for the first set, and will play until the set point limit has been reached. Whoever loses the battle is eliminated from that match, and must swap with their teammate. The losing team will be given a choice on which remaining opponent to battle next, repeating until one side has successfully defeated both opponents in a set and wins the match.

Tournament Brackets:
The tournament bracket system is based on How many teams there are
  • 4-6 Teams: Round Robin(8-12 players)
  • 7-12 Teams: Group Round Robin(14-24 players)
  • 12-14 Teams: Double Elimination(24-28 player)
  • 15+ Teams: Single Elimination(30+ players)

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 24 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate, there will be a participant cap of 24 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?
Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join if you can’t stay for the entire time or don’t have Beyblade X products  and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Last-minute registrations will not be accepted.  Also, make sure to read the X format rulebook and tag team elimination format rules before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

Event Schedule:
11:00AM-11:30AM Participant Registration
12:00 PM-12:30 PM Challonge Bracket creation and Tournament starts.

Prizes: TBD

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Mr. Blade, want to team up?
Spinning Lego You may have to look for another partner since djwhitetiger said he won't be able to attend the event and GodFafnir found another partner.
Spinning Lego Do you want to team up if you can?
For anyone that needs a partner, Spinning Lego is looking for one since djwhitetiger can’t attend.

Updated Teams list as of 8/30/24

Wyvern in the Rudder (Mr. Memes & ICrazyEater)
The Rotisserie Geese (Armor & Bladerdoc)
Team Kage (Baylordchris & Baylordconor)
#FreeWizardRod (SAVI0R & toonmidna01)
CT Crush (Kog & dazed)
KDSpecters (maplespecter & KdCheeze)
RED SCREEN.exe (RED NINJA 0829 & Mr.EXE)
Team Adult Swim (Chachi & Minorities)
Nothung Break (GodFafnir & Mr. Blade)
I'm either with leone, or he doesn't show up and idk who else doesn't have someone yet
gonna have to drop out for this one
LegendV3 Moms Spaghetti ThatBoyPlat Rjthebest Wilzercat_2 FlameLeone2300 Antroc Swithblade Sniper WittyFerret

Just another weekly check-in with everyone who doesn't have a partner or confirmed team yet. Please make sure to decide who you are teaming with for the event before September 28th. We have 9 confirmed teams out of 14 in which we are now currently waiting on 5 more teams to be decided. If you don't decide who you will team with by the week before September 28th, I may consider removing people from the event since I feel I have given everyone who has joined so far more than a lot of time to decide who they will team with.
i still need a partner in case Flame doesn't show up
Updated Teams as of 9/12/24:
CT Crush (Kog & dazed)
Indecisive Absence (Sniper & megaheroj7)

LegendV3 Moms Spaghetti ThatBoyPlat Rjthebest Wilzercat_2 FlameLeone2300 Antroc Swithblade MrBlade WittyFerret

Just another weekly check-in with everyone who doesn't have a partner or confirmed team yet. Please make sure to decide who you are teaming with for the event before September 28th. We have 9 confirmed teams out of 14 in which we are now currently waiting on 5 more teams to be decided. If you don't decide who you will team with by the week before September 28th, I may consider removing people from the event since I feel I have given everyone who has joined so far more than a lot of time to decide who they will team with.
I only have a teammate if FlameLeone shows up
I wasn't able to register for this tournament but will it be alright if i still come and maybe be someones partner if there isnt enough people?
Make it a even 30 people and I will attend with my partner. Plus if you are going to say we need a even 32 people.I know plenty of other people who would join. Put our Team name down as The OG Bladers (Evil_Dante & Cobalt_Drake78)
If anyone leaves please add me in! I am severely interested!
Hello! Is this tournament at max still? I'm checking for my two sons (14yo and 11yo) who would team up together. Fingers crossed, but definitely understand if it's booked up already. We're new to NJ so are figuring things out still. Thank you!
Updated Teams as of 9/17/24:
CT Crush (Kog & dazed)
Indecisive Absence (Sniper & megaheroj7)
Platinum Pals (MrBlade & ThatBoyPlat)

LegendV3 Moms Spaghetti Rjthebest Wilzercat_2 FlameLeone2300 Antroc Swithblade WittyFerret

Hello everyone, just another weekly check-in. As of rn, there are currently 10 out of 14 decided teams for the event. However, I have decided to assign everyone else currently registered for the event to a random team on the day of the event. I feel I have given more than enough time to figure out who to team with in which a decent number of people haven't been active. Prizes will include the Whale Wave boosters, Lightning L-Drago, and LeonCrest.