Sept

Super PhoenixWing Saga: Five Fated Blades

Belleville, New Jersey
28 bladers registered (28 maximum) View All
RED NINJA 0829's avatarSniper's avatarMrBlade's avatarMr. Memes's avatarArmor's avatarLegendV3's avatarmegaheroj7's avatarICrazyEater's avatarFlameLeone2300's avatarKog's avatar
Belleville Park
Across from Sylvia's Cafe at 340 Belleville Ave
12:00PM EST on 09/28/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash
Super PhoenixWing Saga: Five Fated Blades

Hosted by Mr. Memes

Saturday, September 28th 2024 in Belleville, New Jersey

Format: Beyblade X

TOURNAMENT INFO

To kick off the start of Fall, NJ is going to engage in some Beyblade X Tag Team Action with this event being an unranked 2v2 tag team elimination event.  This will be unranked as it will be following a forbidden/limited blades list:

Forbidden: WizardRod (banned)
Limited (Only allowed to use one limited tier blade in your deck (ex:using PW and can’t use the other Limited tier blades): PhoenixWing, Cobalt Dragoon, Cobalt Drake, TyrannoBeat, and Aero Pegasus.

This will be a tag team event so it would be recommended to only join the event if you both have Beyblade X products and someone else going to the event who is willing to team up with you.  Anyone who attends the event who isn’t assigned to a team will be randomly partnered with someone else who also doesn’t have a partner at the event.

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

Rules

Tag Team Match type (2v2) (8+ Players)
Bladers form teams of two (a minimum and maximum of two), with each team designating a person who is responsible for telling the judge the team’s decisions in secret.

Bladers must be in a team, however in the case that there is an odd number of bladers ask a spectator (like a parent or a friend) if they are willing to join, in order to allow for all teams to be able to play.

Prior to each match, the team has 2 minutes to determine the order in which they will play their set, and then the designated speaker will communicate this to the judge. Once both teams have communicated to the judge. The match will commence

Sets: Match Types
Sets are played using one of the individual match types (Deck, 3on3, 5G,1on1, P3C1), But the individual matches must be recorded. After the required matches are finished, and the win condition is met, the winning team is declared.

Elimination Style: Elimination style is a variation of team format in which the match is decided by which team knocks out the opposing team. (a knock-out is when both teammates on a given team have lost a set)

How Matches are played: It's a battle to remain standing! The Judge will call up the bladers that each team chose to represent themselves for the first set, and will play until the set point limit has been reached. Whoever loses the battle is eliminated from that match, and must swap with their teammate. The losing team will be given a choice on which remaining opponent to battle next, repeating until one side has successfully defeated both opponents in a set and wins the match.

Tournament Brackets:
The tournament bracket system is based on How many teams there are
  • 4-6 Teams: Round Robin(8-12 players)
  • 7-12 Teams: Group Round Robin(14-24 players)
  • 12-14 Teams: Double Elimination(24-28 player)
  • 15+ Teams: Single Elimination(30+ players)

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 24 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate, there will be a participant cap of 24 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?
Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join if you can’t stay for the entire time or don’t have Beyblade X products  and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Last-minute registrations will not be accepted.  Also, make sure to read the X format rulebook and tag team elimination format rules before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

Event Schedule:
11:00AM-11:30AM Participant Registration
12:00 PM-12:30 PM Challonge Bracket creation and Tournament starts.

Prizes: TBD

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
For everyone that has entered so far, please comment on the thread on who you will be in a team with if possible.

Confirmed teams as of 8/6/24:

1. Wyvern in the Rudder (Mr. Memes & ICrazyEater)
2. BalderWing Phoenix (Armor & Bladerdoc)
I probably don’t have a teammate to bring so lemme know if you wanna pair!
Bladerdoc MrBlade Armor LegendV3 ICrazyEater GodFafnir djwhitetiger Kog dazed Swithblade Moms Spaghetti maplespecter

Hello everyone,

I am going to make once-a-week announcements to check in with everyone who has joined the event so far about who has or doesn't have a partner yet for the event. So far, we currently still have two confirmed teams for the event. This announcement also lets people know their options on whether they want to partner with someone who has joined without a teammate or plan on teaming with a friend who may not have a WBO account yet.

I am also going to clarify a few things for the event that may seem confusing:

1. Does my team have to use the same Beyblade deck?
Answer: No, your team is not required to use the same deck of beys unless you and your teammate are more comfortable doing that.

2. How does a tag team elimination match work?
Answer: The judge will inspect both teams' decks privately before asking the team leaders which teammate will play first. The match will be played in a best 2 out of 3 first to 5 WBO Deck format matches. After both team leaders have decided their order, the first match will play out in which regardless of the victor, the remaining team member on the losing team can decide if they want to face the blader who beat their partner or the other blader who hasn't played yet. First team to win 2 first to 5 WBO deck matches will win the match or set as some people would prefer to call it.

3. Will their be prizes?
Answer: There will be prizes for the top 3 teams at the event. They will be announced at a later time.

Please for everyone pinged during this announcement aside from the announced teams on who you will be partnering with so you can avoid the possibility of either you having to decide last minute on who to team with or myself assigning teams for people that haven't decided yet.
(Aug. 15, 2024  6:57 AM)Mr. Memes Wrote: Bladerdoc MrBlade Armor LegendV3 ICrazyEater GodFafnir djwhitetiger Kog dazed Swithblade Moms Spaghetti maplespecter

Hello everyone,

I am going to make once-a-week announcements to check in with everyone who has joined the event so far about who has or doesn't have a partner yet for the event.  So far, we currently still have two confirmed teams for the event.  This announcement also lets people know their options on whether they want to partner with someone who has joined without a teammate or plan on teaming with a friend who may not have a WBO account yet.  

I am also going to clarify a few things for the event that may seem confusing:

1. Does my team have to use the same Beyblade deck?
Answer: No, your team is not required to use the same deck of beys unless you and your teammate are more comfortable doing that.  

2. How does a tag team elimination match work?
Answer: The judge will inspect both teams' decks privately before asking the team leaders which teammate will play first.  The match will be played in a best 2 out of 3 first to 5 WBO Deck format matches.  After both team leaders have decided their order, the first match will play out in which regardless of the victor, the remaining team member on the losing team can decide if they want to face the blader who beat their partner or the other blader who hasn't played yet.  First team to win 2 first to 5 WBO deck matches will win the match or set as some people would prefer to call it.  

3. Will their be prizes?
Answer: There will be prizes for the top 3 teams at the event.  They will be announced at a later time.  

Please for everyone pinged during this announcement aside from the announced teams on who you will be partnering with so you can avoid the possibility of either you having to decide last minute on who to team with or myself assigning teams for people that haven't decided yet.
Hi i’m really sorry about this but i need to drive to atlanta this weekend so i can’t make it
I don’t have a partner yet
Hey, looking for a partner. Would anyone want to team up?
MrBlade LegendV3 GodFafnir djwhitetiger Kog dazed Swithblade Moms Spaghetti maplespecter RED NINJA 0829 ThatBoyPlat Rjthebest KdCheeze Wilzercat_2

Just another weekly ping for everyone just to see who does not currently have a partner and to encourage each other to contact other participants to see if they are willing to team with you.
(Aug. 19, 2024  7:32 PM)KdCheeze Wrote: Hey, looking for a partner. Would anyone want to team up?

I’m partnerless!
Hey guys, I need to partner with someone.
yo this seems really fun

can we use custom colored ratchets? Example: Black 5-60 with blue 4-60 bottom.
(Aug. 20, 2024  3:51 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: yo this seems really fun

can we use custom colored ratchets? Example: Black 5-60 with blue 4-60 bottom.

Yes, you can.
I don’t have a partner yet. It would be flame Leone if he shows up, but he tells me it’s a 50/50 if he does or not.
Confirmed teams as of 8/23/24:

Wyvern in the Rudder (Mr. Memes & ICrazyEater)
The Rotisserie Geese (Armor & Bladerdoc)
Team Kage (Baylordchris & Baylordconor)
#FreeWizardRod (SAVI0R & toonmidna01)
CT Crush (Kog & dazed)
KDSpecters (maplespecter & KdCheeze)
RED SCREEN.exe (RED NINJA 0829 & Mr.EXE)
Team Adult Swim (Chachi & Minorities)
(Aug. 19, 2024  9:27 PM)maplespecter Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2024  7:32 PM)KdCheeze Wrote: Hey, looking for a partner. Would anyone want to team up?

I’m partnerless!

-Ok let’s partner up!
(Aug. 20, 2024  6:34 PM)KdCheeze Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2024  9:27 PM)maplespecter Wrote: I’m partnerless!

-Ok let’s partner up!
Nice ok Kdcheeze is my partner
(Aug. 21, 2024  8:10 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: djwhitetiger wanna team up

sure!
great! i sent you the username in dms

by limited blade per deck do you mean per person or the entire team?

Team Bionicle Mask (djwhitetiger and Spinning Lego)
(Aug. 23, 2024  10:43 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: great! i sent you the username in dms

by limited blade per deck do you mean per person or the entire team?

Team Bionicle Mask (djwhitetiger and Spinning Lego)

By limited blade per deck, I mean as per person.  So either both of you can use PW or one of you uses PW and the other can use Dragoon, TyrannoBeat, and Drake.  You individually are not allowed to use more than one limited tier blade in your deck.  However you can switch them out between rounds.

Small update: Aero Pegasus has been added to limited tier.
MrBlade LegendV3 GodFafnir Moms Spaghetti ThatBoyPlat Rjthebest Wilzercat_2 FlameLeone2300 Minorities Antroc Chachi Swithblade

Just another weekly check-in with everyone who has not found a partner yet for the event. As of rn, we currently have 8 confirmed teams out of 14. I am also pinging everyone without a team to let them know certain things that may happen.

Question: What if the event has an uneven number of participants?

Answer: In the rare circumstances that the event has an uneven number of participants, the participant who has yet to find a partner despite being given a lot of time to decide who they will team with will be removed from the event.

Question: What if I don't want to team with any of the other participants without a team?

Answer: In the rare event a participant /participants does not wish to team with anyone else without a partner in the event in any capacity, it will be most likely either they will be handpicked a partner by me or at worst, be removed from the event.