Super King Limit Break Disc Compatibility Theory

Poll: Do you think Limit Break Disc will work on Cho-Z layers based on this information?

Yes
52.00%
No
48.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
After looking at the prongs on a Limit Break Disc I noticed it had U prongs meaning it can't lay flushed to a beyblade
[Image: XrA0gmR.jpg]

But then I was removing my Level Chip and noticed that theres a Gap for the chip so the Cho-z layer actually doesn't sit flush on a disc because of this gap unless there's a level chip

[Image: imxPviY.jpg]

[Image: qAseh8a.jpg]

[Image: ACtC-3fhMdmHJU__y08mkvgHwIYw0aOB-8hbZGqB...authuser=0][Image: ACtC-3fD-bDJ_qroEbv-P0cV_KjNybLkRaJq9Ow_...authuser=0]

I would say the prongs for the Limit Break disc are as short as Wheel.
That being said I put a level chip upsidedown on wheel and placed it on a SK layer and it seemed to still fit.

TLdr;  I think Limit Break disc will work on cho-z layers with no level chips

This could also be why they have been re-releasing a bunch of Cho-z beyblades in the RBV with no level chips

I dont think it will fit. The slot for the level chip is very thin, while the disc tabs on the Limit Break discs are quite large.

TT actually raised the height of the whole disc tab until the inner prongs are higher than the outer prongs, and if the outer prongs are the same height as a normal disc, I dont see a ChoZ layer fitting that even without a level chip.
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:10 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I dont think it will fit. The slot for the level chip is very thin, while the disc tabs on the Limit Break discs are quite large.

TT actually raised the height of the whole disc tab until the inner prongs are higher than the outer prongs, and if the outer prongs are the same height as a normal disc, I dont see a ChoZ layer fitting that even without a level chip.

Yes i agree
[Image: ACtC-3fhMdmHJU__y08mkvgHwIYw0aOB-8hbZGqB...authuser=0][Image: ACtC-3fD-bDJ_qroEbv-P0cV_KjNybLkRaJq9Ow_...authuser=0]

That being said I put a level chip upsidedown on wheel and placed it on a SK layer and it seemed to still fit.
I feel like only time will tell on this one.
The disks seem compatible, but not legal. How do I know this? Well, if you look at the functionality of the disk as a whole, it serves as a preventer for right spin launching left and vice versa. If this is truly a disk, then it will be compatible with other beys.
In this video by Leo burst at 11:21 it shows that they aren't compatible either way
https://youtu.be/x0dr9XCICsw
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:07 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: In this video by Leo burst at 11:21 it shows that they aren't compatible either way
https://youtu.be/x0dr9XCICsw

He used an SK Infinite Achilles with a single chassis.  Not a Cho-z which has a gap for the level chip.  Still waiting for someone to test out a Cho-z Layer with no level chip.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:45 AM)superrobotking Wrote: After looking at the prongs on a Limit Break Disc I noticed it had U prongs meaning it can't lay flushed to a beyblade

But then I was removing my Level Chip and noticed that theres a Gap for the chip so the Cho-z layer actually doesn't sit flush on a disc because of this gap unless there's a level chip

This could also be why they have been re-releasing a bunch of Cho-z beyblades in the RBV with no level chips

maybe, but if it is, they will probably make it illegal just like flipping the ring and putting a right spinning chip
(you know like king hyperion, glide helios mods)
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:45 AM)superrobotking Wrote: After looking at the prongs on a Limit Break Disc I noticed it had U prongs meaning it can't lay flushed to a beyblade

No, it won’t, because normal beys (like Infinite Achilles) have space for only ONE metal prong on each side of the metal (like 7), WHILE the limit break ones have TWO metal prongs on each side of the metal. The limit break one CANNOT fit in normal beys, because normal beys have LESS space to put in the metal, BUT the normal metals, WILL be able to fit in limit break layers, because the limit break layers have MORE THAN ENOUGH space to put in those metal prongs. Simple logic(I don’t know if I’m correct tho)! Also, found out from Leo Burst.
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

No, it won’t, because normal beys (like Infinite Achilles) have space for only ONE metal prong on each side of the metal (like 7), WHILE the limit break ones have TWO metal prongs on each side of the metal. The limit break one CANNOT fit in normal beys, because normal beys have LESS space to put in the metal, BUT the normal metals, WILL be able to fit in limit break layers, because the limit break layers have MORE THAN ENOUGH space to put in those metal prongs. Simple logic(I don’t know if I’m correct tho)!

you are correcc i have tested this now normal disks do fit im typing this as im am in a near death situation jk but not jk the driver will not reach to the teeth on the limit break beys
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: No, it won’t, because normal beys (like Infinite Achilles) have space for only ONE metal prong on each side of the metal (like 7), WHILE the limit break ones have TWO metal prongs on each side of the metal. The limit break one CANNOT fit in normal beys, because normal beys have LESS space to put in the metal, BUT the normal metals, WILL be able to fit in limit break layers, because the limit break layers have MORE THAN ENOUGH space to put in those metal prongs. Simple logic(I don’t know if I’m correct tho)!

you are correcc i have tested this now normal disks do fit im typing this as im am in a near death situation jk but not jk the driver will not reach to the teeth on the limit break beys

Wait.... you got the set ALREADY???????
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:05 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:05 AM)beykid44 Wrote: you are correcc i have tested this now normal disks do fit im typing this as im am in a near death situation jk but not jk the driver will not reach to the teeth on the limit break beys

Wait.... you got the set ALREADY???????

i hate telling peeps stuff
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:06 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:05 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Wait.... you got the set ALREADY???????

i hate telling peeps stuff

Please?
also your more worried about that than this freak coming in my house?
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:07 AM)beykid44 Wrote: also your more worried about that than this freak coming in my house?

yea.
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:07 AM)beykid44 Wrote: also your more worried about that than this freak coming in my house?

Wht freak???
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:09 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Wht freak???

if only we could do like group chat actually what about mkchat ill tell you there illl pm da link
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:09 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Wht freak???

if only we could do like group chat actually what about mkchat ill tell you there illl pm da link

Gotta go to sleep
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:10 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:10 AM)beykid44 Wrote: if only we could do like group chat actually what about mkchat ill tell you there illl pm da link

Gotta go to sleep

oh well ok gn
i will test and see if they fit cho z beys and provide pictures tomorrow or the 18th when my set comes in
Answer to my theory