Suggestions for new Notations: Cis, Trans, [ and ]

With the influx of new releases, I think it's important to distinguish whether the disk and the frames align with the major points of contact on the layer.
For the disks, the "cis" (Z) notation would mean the configuration the closest to the largest point of contact (e.g. Xcalibur's sword-shaped protrusion), while the "trans" (E) notation would mean the opposite. The configuration closest to the largest point of contact would mean the configuration possible to reach (e.g. Magnum's "cis" configuration on Xeno Xcalibur would be the one aligning with the blade rather than the hilt of the sword after two clicks, while Triple on Valkyrie would have a "cis" configuration after two clicks as the large wings align with the disk instead of the smaller wings (which is the "trans" configuration")
For the frames, [ would represent a left rotation while ] would represent a right rotation configuration. Both disks and frames can have the "cis" and "trans" configurations as well.
These notations can be potentially useful for bladers who wish to study the physics behind the tests in depth as the weight distribution is normalized, and those who wish to replicate the tests on their own. Please let me know what do you think of this.
You could have used any other words to describe this but you chose trans(which could be confused with the driver) and cis which is just derogatory in general. Neither of them really fit what you're trying to say and you only chose them to virtue signal. It has no place on a discussion about toys.
Now where was the thread I was actually looking for?
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:58 AM)Sir Skudii Wrote: You could have used any other words to describe this but you chose trans(which could be confused with the driver) and cis which is just derogatory in general. Neither of them really fit what you're trying to say and you only chose them to virtue signal. It has no place on a discussion about toys.

Cis and trans are both scientific prefixes used to describe the alignment of isomers in chemistry and make a lot of sense in this context actually, as we're trying to describe the alignment of parts in the same way, tho trans being a driver could get kinda confusing
(Jul. 14, 2017  1:27 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:58 AM)Sir Skudii Wrote: You could have used any other words to describe this but you chose trans(which could be confused with the driver) and cis which is just derogatory in general. Neither of them really fit what you're trying to say and you only chose them to virtue signal. It has no place on a discussion about toys.

Cis and trans are both scientific prefixes used to describe the alignment of isomers in chemistry and make a lot of sense in this context actually, as we're trying to describe the alignment of parts in the same way, tho trans being a driver could get kinda confusing

learn something new everyday. this makes a lot of sense. great idea
This is an interesting idea. Granted I have no way to apply this at the moment to my combos other than in certain configurations the disk and layer is unbalanced when balanced in the other configuration.
In that situation would the balanced configuration be cis and the unbalanced configuration be trans?
(Jul. 14, 2017  5:07 AM)MWF Wrote: This is an interesting idea. Granted I have no way to apply this at the moment to my combos other than in certain configurations the disk and layer is unbalanced when balanced in the other configuration.
In that situation would the balanced configuration be cis and the unbalanced configuration be trans?

It is not so much to do with balance, as it is the disks weight distribution in relation to the layer it is paired with.
(Jul. 14, 2017  11:07 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  5:07 AM)MWF Wrote: This is an interesting idea. Granted I have no way to apply this at the moment to my combos other than in certain configurations the disk and layer is unbalanced when balanced in the other configuration.

It is not so much to do with balance, as it is the disks weight distribution in relation to the layer it is paired with.

Ok. Just wondering because it wobbles in one configuration but doesn't in the other one.
(Jul. 14, 2017  12:58 AM)Sir Skudii Wrote: You could have used any other words to describe this but you chose trans(which could be confused with the driver) and cis which is just derogatory in general. Neither of them really fit what you're trying to say and you only chose them to virtue signal. It has no place on a discussion about toys.
As I have mentioned above, the "cis" and "trans" prefixes can be replaced with "Z" and "E". For example, a God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Reboot combo can be expressed as either gV6V(Z])Rb, gV6V(E])Rb, gV6V(Z[)Rb or gV6V(E[)Rb, and each of them can resemble different weight distributions on the bey, while we have previously no way to distinguish between them. This is not to say that we absolutely have to use these prefixes, but for anyone who wishes to replicate the tests accurately, I think that this could be a viable solution to prepare ourselves for the sudden influx of god layers and frames, while also solving the problems we have with previously existing disks.
It seems that not only physics but chemistry is also involved in beyblade....and who knows maths and biology might also get involved in this sport......then beyblade will become the centre point of science
(Jul. 26, 2017  5:14 AM)Eleanor Wrote: It seems that not only physics but chemistry is also involved in beyblade....and who knows maths and biology might also get involved in this sport......then beyblade will become the centre point of science

Lol
(Jul. 26, 2017  5:14 AM)Eleanor Wrote: It seems that not only physics but chemistry is also involved in beyblade....and who knows maths and biology might also get involved in this sport......then beyblade will become the centre point of science

Finally, an exuse to bring beyblades to Science class!!!!
(Jul. 26, 2017  2:56 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:

Finally, an exuse to bring beyblades to Science class!!!!
Do u know by using beyblades....u can prove Newton's 2nd law of motion....well u can actually prove by using L drago destructor....the ability of stealing spin is actually an example of Newton's 2nd law of motion...similarly many theories of maths can also be proved by using beyblades....
Thats why I just love beyblades.....they are so related to science...