[ Suffolk,England ]

Poll: Where in suffolk should the tourney/meet up be held?

Sudbury
10.00%
Ipswich
30.00%
Bury
50.00%
Lavenham
10.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
(Mar. 23, 2011  7:04 PM)dman12 Wrote: could u try the 17th?
yer probably
we need a time and venue and maybe a prize?
Ok how about 17th april 1pm Bellvue park?
can you give us a google maps link cus i really dont know where that is but im guessing its in bury?
It's actually in sudbury. I don't know how to get the link but go onto google maps and type in sudbury, if we were to hold it there I was thinking we could meet up at waitrose and just walk down. Zoom in to find waitrose, it's near the station so would be convenient if you were thinking of getting a train. I don't know many places in bury sorry.
It's actually in sudbury. I don't know how to get the link but go onto google maps and type in sudbury, if we were to hold it there I was thinking we could meet up at waitrose and just walk down. Zoom in to find waitrose, it's near the station so would be convenient if you were thinking of getting a train. I don't know many places in bury sorry.
hey UB can u pm the people and see if they can make the date and venue
KK are you are able to make it?
KK are you are able to make it?
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% im gonna make it with my basalt bull
Do you know why whenever I post it posts it twice?
Anyway that's great! Can I bring some friends from school they reccently got beyblades.
If they say yes we will have around 4 extra people.
Do you know why whenever I post it posts it twice?
Anyway that's great! Can I bring some friends from school they reccently got beyblades.
Do you know it keeps double posting what I've put.
Anyway that's great! Can I bring some friends from school? They recently got beyblades.
Do you know it keeps double posting what I've put.
Anyway that's great! Can I bring some friends from school? They recently got beyblades.
OK im sorry what i said
ibwould come but that days booked-pokemon tcg/bd
cant you reschedule?
ok ill re-book my birth day lol
it can be your b day present from the wbo
sorry but i cant make it coz of family stuff. have a good day tho
Hello once again, can you guys tell me when the tourney will be happening, and where, so for expample bandstand in Regents Park in London. Also, if i am able to come, i would like to judge, and i can also bring a stadium Grin

But dont put my name down on the list yet as i may not come, it depends on the date Smile
it was meant to b the 16th but not many ppl could come aand we didnt hav a stadium
Make the tourney on the 23rd of April, i can bring a stadium and judge Smile

The chances of me going are 75% Grin
i probably cant make it then gonna be doing things
I'm looking to start tournaments in Suffolk again. If you have any official stadiums or would be interested in battling please let me know! Smile
I have two attack stadiums
cool that is good, let me know if you know anyone interested in a tournament?
which part of england is that? south, south east, north?