Subscribe so I can feed my family! Please!

Ya know what rly ticks me off? THIS MAN SPELLED LLAMA WRONG
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ya know what rly ticks me off? THIS MAN SPELLED LLAMA WRONG

Who spelled Llama wrong
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m gonna try to not get involved because who knows what he is going through in these hard times

So he has enough money to have a device and internet but is poor. I’m calling bs
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ya know what rly ticks me off? THIS MAN SPELLED LLAMA WRONG

Who spelled Llama wrong

SkillfullLama, I CURSE YOU BY THE NAMES OF THE LEGENDARY LLAMA GODS!!!
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who spelled Llama wrong

SkillfullLama, I CURSE YOU BY THE NAMES OF THE LEGENDARY LLAMA GODS!!!

#stayinschool
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you know its wrong telling people to commit heart not pump
And it’s wrong to do this. I don’t see the difference

(Nov. 09, 2020  7:52 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: regardless, doesnt give you the right to curse at them.

But they can do this?

(Nov. 09, 2020  7:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: don't tell a 1yr old to kill themselves they're so stupid they might do it

That is a possibility I’m willing to take
the fact you're willing to get banned over someone possibly killing themselves is actually insane.
I curse SkillfullLama by the power of golden Freddy to be tortured in ultimate custom night for all eternity till Cassidy is satisfied
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m gonna try to not get involved because who knows what he is going through in these hard times

So he has enough money to have a device and internet but is poor. I’m calling bs

Well I have a device and internet but my parents and I are poor
This is known as emotional blackmail. Had you just asked for subs I’m sure people would gladly comply.
You know this is considered cyber bullying right?
Ps I subscribed.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: And it’s wrong to do this. I don’t see the difference

But they can do this?

the fact you're willing to get banned over someone possibly killing themselves is actually insane.

Yes I am very insane thank you for the compliment
Guys chill out, we’re not trying to shame the man, he’s just 11
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: So he has enough money to have a device and internet but is poor. I’m calling bs

are you are fed every day?
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: So he has enough money to have a device and internet but is poor. I’m calling bs

Then sell your device
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: You know this is considered cyber bullying right?
Ps I subscribed.

but you said before you unsubbed
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: the fact you're willing to get banned over someone possibly killing themselves is actually insane.

Yes I am very insane thank you for the compliment

i have no words.

im just gonna drop it here before I get in trouble.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: And it’s wrong to do this. I don’t see the difference

But they can do this?

That is true nobody derserves that. just reading this makes my heart sink
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Guys chill out, we’re not trying to shame the man, he’s just 11

how does this NOT piss you off?
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Guys chill out, we’re not trying to shame the man, he’s just 11

Dang an I’m 13 such a good excuse
You may be poor, but go to public schooling, learn and get smart and you can pull yourself out from poverty. Schools also provide free meals for those in need.
People can't assume something because they don't know that person's personal life
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: the fact you're willing to get banned over someone possibly killing themselves is actually insane.
That is true nobody derserves that. just reading this makes my heart sink

Golden Freddy, They're right, no deserves to die
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You may be poor, but go to public schooling, learn and get smart and you can pull yourself out from poverty. Schools also provide free meals for those in need.

Not in mine. You have to pay for it

(Nov. 09, 2020  8:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That is true nobody derserves that. just reading this makes my heart sink

Golden Freddy, They're right, no deserves to die

Not him but some people do
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

how does this NOT piss you off?

It does, it’s just that he seems young and misguided.