Subscribe so I can feed my family! Please!

(Nov. 09, 2020  8:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: how does this NOT piss you off?

It does, it’s just that he seems young and misguided.

Then he must be very misguided
Y’all need to chill you aren’t helping. Either take it PMs or stop please.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Y’all need to chill you aren’t helping. Either take it PMs or stop please.

Can you close the thread?
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:12 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It does, it’s just that he seems young and misguided.

Then he must be very misguided

We don’t know anything about each other’s environment, for all we know he could’ve grown up with scammers or whatnot.
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Well I have a device and internet but my parents and I are poor

Then sell your device

This is a school device
We cannot sell it
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: You know this is considered cyber bullying right?
Ps I subscribed.

but you said before you unsubbed
 I was joking
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:12 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then he must be very misguided

We don’t know anything about each other’s environment, for all we know he could’ve grown up with scammers or whatnot.

Well most people at least have common senses. This child does not

(Nov. 09, 2020  8:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then sell your device

This is a school device
We cannot sell it

Wait how have you not gotten in trouble for using it for this yet?
As much as this is painful there is not much anyone can do
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Well I have a device and internet but my parents and I are poor

are you are fed every day?

Yes but we use the same food from the day before the day before
just because you are fed everyday does not mean you are rich
how many people exist, get fed everyday and have a cellphone but they are still poor (look I was not saying the kid was right, but we dont know his situation, he could be exagerating but his family can still be poor, and by poor I dont mean living on the streets,hungry and skinny I mean not having that much of material condition)
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: are you are fed every day?

Yes but we use the same food from the day before the day before
just because you are fed everyday does not mean you are rich
how many people exist, get fed everyday and have a cellphone but they are still poor (look I was not saying the kid was right, but we dont know his situation, he could be exagerating but his family can still be poor, and by poor I dont mean living on the streets,hungry and skinny I mean not having that much of material condition)

This is very true
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We don’t know anything about each other’s environment, for all we know he could’ve grown up with scammers or whatnot.

Well most people at least have common senses. This child does not

(Nov. 09, 2020  8:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: This is a school device
We cannot sell it

cause I can use it because I have online school (no I am not skipping it, I am in free time)
I'm going to have to close this thread. Self-promotion threads usually just end up as clutter, and this one in particular is also causing a fight. SkillfullLama, if your family is in a financial struggle, YouTube is not the correct approach to support them. Relying on YouTube for any amount of income is inconsistent, takes a lot of time to work towards, and usually requires you to have the latest and greatest equipment to be successful, so I'd recommend helping your family around the house and eventually finding a small job. Either way, posting a thread on the WBO isn't going to get you anywhere near 1000 subscribers because of the small quantity of people that look in these kinds of threads.
lets just Please stop and do nothing this might get too far (if its not already)
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:22 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well most people at least have common senses. This child does not

cause I can use it because I have online school (no I am not skipping it, I am in free time)

Wait you still have free time? Your lucky