[Stuck Behind the Screen] CHAPTERS 1-12 FINISHED

Poll: What do you think about my story idea?

Original! I like it Smile
85.29%
You're really "Insane Maniac" XD
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
great story i love it
can i be in it too
Wow! After reading a boring book for my summer homework, and then reading this, this is better! Keep up the great work!
@Everyone, thanks! [Image: biggrin.gif]

(Jul. 31, 2012  12:29 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: My opinion os this story is; meh.

Why is there no "meh," option in the voting! >:l

Um ... okay? I can't change the options now. You didn't have to say anything in the first place ...

Chapters added in the OP Eee
I like dose chapters!! I'm understanding it more and it looks very cool so far. I wonder if anybody else will make an appearance...
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I like dose chapters!! I'm understanding it more and it looks very cool so far. I wonder if anybody else will make an appearance...

Yup. We're going to get attacked by a SPAM bot and Takasu will help us fight it Chocked_2
This story really sucked me in.

Can't wait to read more! Grin
(Hopefully you won't kill me off...!)
Well, I know I didn't. I just simply said my opinion on this story is; meh (mediocre).
Anyways, I do like the story, it's just ugh, something. My favorite chapter was Chapter 6. hehehe
Yep , Im making an appearence. I help code weapons for fight against the hacker, who injects a virus into the WBO, where the mosters begin attacking Insonminac. But she can change the plot, I mean , idea however she likes. Good luck to you!
-Takasu the Mouse
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:17 AM)Takasu Wrote: Yep , Im making an appearence. I help code weapons for fight against the hacker, who injects a virus into the WBO, where the mosters begin attacking Insonminac. But she can change the plot, I mean , idea however she likes. Good luck to you!
-Takasu the Mouse

That sounds awesome. O:
I just read the last 3 chapters! I'm happy I appeared haha

Great job again!
Nice story indeed. Smile

I just hope you dont leave it abridged. Because some stories had started very nicely(like this one) but were left mid-way without an end.
Thanks peeps!

I'm gonna torture you all and leave it abridged XD

Kidding, stay tuned!

(Aug. 01, 2012  12:23 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This story really sucked me in.

(¬‿¬)

I see what you did there ...

can i be in the story too?
(Aug. 01, 2012  11:43 AM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: can i be in the story too?

Sure.

Though I'm going in chronological order, so it might take a few chapters.
Can i Be in the story too?
PS. The Story is really good, i feel like reading more Smile
Yes, you can. The response is the same as above though.

I know the story is good. I'm a good writer, it seems XD
Why dont you start writing books about short stories or something?
Real books , The ones which you buy, the ones which have the writing written on paper, the ones which...
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:02 PM)GravityPerseus. Wrote: Why dont you start writing books about short stories or something?

Writing is a waste of time. Besides, it doesn't pay well :\
(Aug. 01, 2012  11:23 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:23 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This story really sucked me in.

(¬‿¬)

I see what you did there ...

o doo u nao ? Wut!?

Really liked the ending of chapter six. xD
when will there be new chapters
im so eager to read them
Awesome story. Can I be in it?
EDIT: lol did u get the insane maniac in the poll from me? I would've voted for bolth but it's not that kind of poll.
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:30 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: EDIT: lol did u get the insane maniac in the poll from me?

Haha, yesh XD

Also, for anyone requesting to make an appearance, you should know that you will have one teeny-tiny mention. Not a whole role. Because I can't just spontaneously alter the story line like that. Because (as you will see) it gets very complicated with all these puzzles, haha.

So here are the next six chapters:
[Image: W4PNq.jpg]

Kidding! But still, those are how the chapters look before I type them up, haha XD

You will notice something new in the last one though Cute

[Image: eager.gif]

Also, if you might have noticed, I have a tendency to change tenses. So please, I hope you don't get bothered by it too much!

Sneak Peak:
(Jul. 29, 2012  4:34 PM)Insomniac Wrote: 24 hours.

1440 minutes.

86400 seconds till erasure.

That was all the time we had. And I sure as hell didn’t want to find out what “being erased” meant.

[Image: rainbow%2Bdrool.jpg]
wow that story was really great and thanks for adding me in it!!!