Strongest beyblader

(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: It's totally based off of luck, as well as a whole slew of other factors many don't bat an eye to. I think the majority of us want to be the best, though few will actually put in the required work to get there. I wish you all the best of luck.

You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I? My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

Strike???

Let's all aim to be the very best! And you damned Cali organizers need to get your heads out of L.A. and into the I.E.! We're lonely!
dude I understand you would like to go to the tournament and I know it can be far but maybe you could probably ask Someone on the wbo the carpool u or take a bus something like that because organizers aren’t just gonna plan a tournament because you want them to plan it there
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: It's totally based off of luck, as well as a whole slew of other factors many don't bat an eye to. I think the majority of us want to be the best, though few will actually put in the required work to get there. I wish you all the best of luck.

You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I?  My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

Strike???

Let's all aim to be the very best! And you damned Cali organizers need to get your heads out of L.A. and into the I.E.! We're lonely!
True, sometimes it is very hard to determine who's the best based on how tournaments work sometimes but however when it comes to beyblading there r always bladers who r better than others, trust me I know from my undefeated streak. -Avery
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:59 PM)Fusion core Wrote: So .............. can you defeat Balanced Defender in a battle ?

Lol, he's probably trash.
Wbo Kei is the best imo.
(May. 01, 2019  7:15 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I?  My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

Strike???

True, sometimes it is very hard to determine who's the best based on how tournaments work sometimes but however when it comes to beyblading there r always bladers who r better than others, trust me I know from my undefeated streak. -Avery

You may but it not recorded on the WBO so your  "undefeated streak" doesn't say much
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I?

If we know others who are into Beyblade but not on the WBO, then it's our responsibility as members to bring them into the fold! Give them contact info or your WBO username so they can connect with you here! Only by coordinating and cooperating with each other can we achieve our goals.

(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

The Organizer's Quiz is not "rigged." The WBO expects its Organizers to meet certain expectations and be capable of fulfilling the requirements of hosting. You obviously can't lie on an application then expect to be trusted to run an event where money is exchanged and accurate results are to be recorded for ranking....

(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Strike???

Likewise, we shouldn't expect anybody to go out of their way to accommodate us while calling them damned and giving them commands. It would be more prudent to begin by fostering a local blading community through coordination of practices with friends and other bladers before attempting to run a tournament.
(May. 01, 2019  10:38 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I?

If we know others who are into Beyblade but not on the WBO, then it's our responsibility as members to bring them into the fold! Give them contact info or your WBO username so they can connect with you here! Only by coordinating and cooperating with each other can we achieve our goals.

(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

The Organizer's Quiz is not "rigged." The WBO expects its Organizers to meet certain expectations and be capable of fulfilling the requirements of hosting. You obviously can't lie on an application then expect to be trusted to run an event where money is exchanged and accurate results are to be recorded for ranking....

(Apr. 24, 2019  3:51 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Strike???

Likewise, we shouldn't expect anybody to go out of their way to accommodate us while calling them damned and giving them commands. It would be more prudent to begin by fostering a local blading community through coordination of practices with friends and other bladers before attempting to run a tournament.

Blah, blah, blah. Look, I get where you're coming from, but a part of me simply doesn't care. And I've tried to get bladers to the WBO, just none of them care enough/remember to check it! They're all a bunch of Instagram normies, all too improper for a forum... Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Organizers quiz isn't rigged, I know, I just like exaggerating. It's only human, after all. And yes, I get it, "because I lied about the age they're less likely to trust me with anything" and all that stuff. But hey, a guy can try, right? The damn week I turned 13(for real), I began trying to become an organizer. Nearly one year later(I'll be 14 in only a handful of days), NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. AT ALL. Naturally, you can see how I'd be frustrated about that. And it doesn't seem like I'll be an organizer any time soon, because the whole "3 people confirm" thing is rubbish. People keep yelling at me for trying. Threads keep getting merged or locked, just muddying the water. And it seems like no one pays attention to those threads, anyways! So how the heck am I supposed to get 3 people to confirm? Make fake accounts? Although it HAS crossed my mind, NO! If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it legitimately! But do you know how hard that is when people keep telling me I need to be an organizer before I try to make tournaments? Or that if I want tournaments in the I.E. so bad I should become an organizer? Heck, I'm trying! Yet no one seems to care, now do they? No, of course not! And naturally, people cite posts like these and the ones above whenever I say ANYTHING, it seems. COME ON! I'm going to get frustrated at people saying stuff because they didn't do enough research on the topic. Pseudo-ironically, people on here(like you) are always telling me that I should get a Beyblade community going near me. THERE IS ONE! But they're all casual! They don't know enough about Beyblade to know about the WBO! And I can't seem to hold anyone's interest unless I'm doing beybattles every freaking day. If they saw tournaments going on when they're, say, driving by a park, they'd get thinking and perhaps research the organization that ran that event! And contrary to the popular belief of many on here, California does not revolve around LA and Hollywood! It's not as simple as "drive up to LA for a tournament". It's 4 hours round trip for anyone in my county(San Bernadino)! 4 hours! Not to mention the time ACTUALLY SPENT AT THE TOURNAMENT! It'd be so much simpler if there were tournaments 5-20 minutes away! Can't you see that? I'm trying to become an organizer for seemingly right reasons, and everybody on here couldn't care less. I guess mindless ranting like this doesn't help, but I had to say all of that. So, um, yeah. I guess. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-bey...id=1516078 Help me out? I dunno...
In my personal oppinion is that no one is really the best at Beyblade. Sure some are better than others but everyone has a chance of beating each other by predicting and using what they have to their advantage if their suck in a hole. Yes Kei is the best by predicting and winning matches in total, but the fact that if he wins or loses he still can have a smile on his face is what I think really makes him the best. Beyblade isn't just about winning, it's about learning how to lose and how to have fun with losing. Sure everyone likes to win and be the best, but isn't the reason we go to tournaments is to have fun? Sure there is someone will always be better than you. But if we lose with grace and had a fun time with it, don't we all win.

Icecreeper909, Butterman please stop fighting. And Icecreeper, you need to calm down, if you want to become an organizer so badly, than stop raging at everyone when you get the chance to. I'm not sure you can anymore since the thread page 2 is half of you mouthing off to people. I'm sorry if you're upset about no tournaments being neer you and you really wanting one there. But that gives you no right to diss people that did nothing to you.
Dang Icecreeper. This is not the way to get your organizer's quiz approved.

You lied about your age on the quiz for 3 years to try and get approved as an organizer. "But hey, a guy can try, right?" Well, you can, but you shouldn't! That's going to disincline them to trust you or your capabilities to run a tournament. To earn their trust, I recommend the following:

1) Line up a venue (like a park or something) and a tentative date (a month maybe) for when you want to hold it. "I'm hoping to hold a tournament at location X sometime in late Monthname. Would anyone be interested in attending?" And then wait for people to respond.
2) Find at least 1-2 other people with existing confirmed WBO judging experience who say they will attend and be willing to judge. I can't stress this enough, it's going to go much smoother if you have previously experienced judges. Ask other California judges, very politely, if they would be willing to judge at your tournament.
3) Indicate how you're going to organize the thing, who's going to do the announcing on what equipment, who's going to judge, etc. It really helps if you've been to an existing WBO tournament so that you know how it's done and what to expect.
4) Actually go to another WBO tournament so you can learn how it's done and what to expect. Yes, it's far to travel. But given how your quizzes have been rejected thus far, you need to make a good impression in person to an existing WBO organizer and prove you're serious about this.
5) "Blah, blah, blah. Look, I get where you're coming from, but a part of me simply doesn't care. " No more of that directly at the people who are going to be approving your organizer's quiz. They're kind, I'm sure they'll chalk it up to temporary frustration, provided you don't do it again.

You have an uphill battle ahead of yourself in this process, mostly because you've dug yourself into a pit. But I believe you can do this if you demonstrate the capability and maturity required to run the tournament. But that's done through Deeds, not Words.

Good luck.
I just don't see how there's some guy mouthing off to people over being "the best" over a toy game that I hardly see anyone talking about or playing. You don't make something popular by keeping it from people and acting elitist about it you have to allow everyone to join in. The condescending attitudes on this forum over a childs toy rated 6+ is sad to see, i literally came here to possibly meet other people interested in something i loved from my childhood, not to deal with egos over spinning tops.
I will be the strongest in the world some day
It may not be safe to continue replying to a thread where all your previous posts have been deleted.

It's a complicated balancing act: some people are very enthusiastic but convinced of their own skill by belief alone, rather than by evidence of tournament wins. And others would like to see more proof, and maybe some humility. No one wants to see enthusiastic people face adversity simply for enjoying their hobby, but there's only so much boundless enthusiasm and claims without proof that can be tolerated. There are no easy answers as far as I can tell. I really think TL14 said it best, there's always someone better out there.
(May. 01, 2019  7:58 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Wbo Kei is the best imo.

I will beat kei some day
Thank you to DeceasedCrab, angry face and jinbee for helping with the problems of this thread I think it should be taken down before someone's feelings get hurt.
(May. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:

I will beat kei some day
That's the spirit! Keep on perfecting your launch techniques and combos to have a chance against @[Kei]
(May. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:

I will beat kei some day
Same, I want to prove that Hasbro can be just as good as TT.
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:07 PM)Jason wolf Wrote: I have joined the wbo just to  let all beyblades know that I am currently training but when my training is done I will show all beyblades my skills

Man dude! If u really r who u say u r I would LOVE to challenge u! -Avery

(May. 03, 2019  12:30 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I will beat kei some day
Same, I want to prove that Hasbro can be just as good as TT.

Yeah PRETTY much everyone wants to beat Kei I mean he's like the best. -Avery

(May. 02, 2019  6:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It may not be safe to continue replying to a thread where all your previous posts have been deleted.

It's a complicated balancing act: some people are very enthusiastic but convinced of their own skill by belief alone, rather than by evidence of tournament wins. And others would like to see more proof, and maybe some humility. No one wants to see enthusiastic people face adversity simply for enjoying their hobby, but there's only so much boundless enthusiasm and claims without proof that can be tolerated.  There are no easy answers as far as I can tell. I really think TL14 said it best, there's always someone better out there.

OK dude... Your obvious ly talking about me and it's very rude and I have proof of how good I am cause I have beaten every single blader I know and the main reason I came to this website is cause I wanna get even better than I already am. Do I think I have the potential to beat Kei? Yes! Can I beat Kei now? Probably not! But look I know I'm not the best I just wanna let u know that even though I haven't been to any WBO tournaments (yet) I have been to tournaments before and won! I'm not entirely meaning to brag even though I do admit I have a lotta ego but I just wanna let u all know that I am an experienced blader and a force to be reckoned with even if I mainly do underground tournaments. But soon I'm gonna be heading to oneof these WBO or WBBA tournaments and I plan on making all of u ppl who underestimate me eat their words! Cause no one underestimates me and gets away with it!-Avery
It's clear to me now I should've originally closed this topic instead of moving it. To think it could ever have been anything more than what it has been so far. Silly me...