Strange Dreams you've had

my dream was there was his cricket thing and it would say hi to u in your mind but if u said hi to it by using ur voice it would get scared and then u would have to comfert it with ur mind and if u were sad it would try to chear u up and it would almost always have a smile on its face
this not his sorry
uhhh thanks may but i know who freud is and i'm not sure why you felt compelled to post that
T'was aimed at DragonStrike *quoted his post Uncertain*
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:33 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: T'was aimed at DragonStrike *quoted his post Uncertain*

im dumb
Naww. Easy to mistake since I left your reply bolded.
Personally I think Freud is full of carp and imposed his own lack of sexual development on everything he did.

But that's just me. I'm much more aligned with Jung's ideas.
We don't do Jung until A2 (Next year) in psychology, it makes me a sad panda.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:40 PM)Roan Wrote: Personally I think Freud is full of carp and imposed his own lack of sexual development on everything he did.

But that's just me. I'm much more aligned with Jung's ideas.

let's not turn this into a discussion for the legitimacy of freud!
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:22 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  1:07 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  8:51 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: paging freud to this thread

Freud says,"Sex with your mother."

i'm sure he'd have something interesting to say about dragoonSTRIKE's dream either way

uhmm im really sorry but i am not really following this..what does this "freud" guy have something to do with my dream?
So basically through the sounds of your dream, Freud would probably tell you that you have some form of sexual desire and thats why the dream occured.

lol im just a normal teenage boy...but eww...thats just grosss....i mean my dad was in there...xS
*throws up the pizza i just ate*
(Jan. 30, 2009  12:57 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:22 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  1:07 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  8:51 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: paging freud to this thread

Freud says,"Sex with your mother."

i'm sure he'd have something interesting to say about dragoonSTRIKE's dream either way

uhmm im really sorry but i am not really following this..what does this "freud" guy have something to do with my dream?
So basically through the sounds of your dream, Freud would probably tell you that you have some form of sexual desire and thats why the dream occured.

lol im just a normal teenage boy...but eww...thats just grosss....i mean my dad was in there...xS
*throws up the pizza i just ate*

Somehow I doubt you just threw up any pizza at all

Honestly, there are tons of occasions when friends will dream about other friends in even semi-successful settings, when in real life they're just friends and would never do anything sexual with/to each other. Generally, this happens with people whom are close to one another, such as being related or being good friends.

I had a dream that I was singing Rent (the actual song named Rent from RENT the musical) with my girlfriend, and when I woke up, Rent was on, so the dream made complete sense and was therefore boring
last night i dreamt i was the president of the united states

i went to my inauguration in red and silver pinstriped pants, a large leather belt around my torso, and a military jacket

i was shot quickly
i was a kung fu master and my gf was screwin obama.......it didnt end good for my gf and obama xD
(Jan. 31, 2009  1:46 AM)taru678 Wrote: i was a kung fu master and my gf was screwin obama.......it didnt end good for my gf and obama xD

hahahaha LOL!!!

-----

oh and grey..i didnt really throw up the pizza i ate..i just put it there to emphasize what i was trynna say...but i was eating pizza when i was reading the posts. xD oh btw thanks for clearing that up for me, of and that goes for everyone that explained who freud was to me =]
Ok so last night I had this really awesome dream where Jimmy Chamberlin (drummer for Smashing Pumpkins/guy in my sig and avatar) decided that I was worthy enough to become his drum apprentice, so he took me under his wing and taught me everything he knew.

Then we went on tour together as a new band that we formed with Billy Corgan and Corgan was getting really stressed out at the fact that Jimmy and I were getting so close. He was jealous that Jimmy was spending more time with me than with him so he tried to sabotage our relationship by carp with Jimmy's drum set before our opening show on the tour and blaming it on me. Then Jimmy and I got into this really heated argument and he threatened to throw me in a vat of wet cement. Unhappy

Then I finally convinced him it wasn't me, that it was Billy and he was lying because he was jealous, and Jimmy got super pissed off and stabbed Billy in the chest with a sharpened drum stick and was like "DIEEEE VOLDEMOOOOORT"

Then Jimmy and I shared a passionate, lusty kiss and I woke up.

Yup.
i had a dream were me nd my friend got kid napped by a vampire/wolf in a old creepy house and I had to beybattle to get through stages and only my blading skills could save me and my friend.
(Feb. 01, 2009  4:22 AM)Roan Wrote: Ok so last night I had this really awesome dream where Jimmy Chamberlin (drummer for Smashing Pumpkins/guy in my sig and avatar) decided that I was worthy enough to become his drum apprentice, so he took me under his wing and taught me everything he knew.

Then we went on tour together as a new band that we formed with Billy Corgan and Corgan was getting really stressed out at the fact that Jimmy and I were getting so close. He was jealous that Jimmy was spending more time with me than with him so he tried to sabotage our relationship by carp with Jimmy's drum set before our opening show on the tour and blaming it on me. Then Jimmy and I got into this really heated argument and he threatened to throw me in a vat of wet cement. Unhappy

Then I finally convinced him it wasn't me, that it was Billy and he was lying because he was jealous, and Jimmy got super pissed off and stabbed Billy in the chest with a sharpened drum stick and was like "DIEEEE VOLDEMOOOOORT"

Then Jimmy and I shared a passionate, lusty kiss and I woke up.

Yup.

Worthy of reading. Unsmith
I dont no why but I never have dreams.
i had this weird dream that i had all the beblades in the world and that i was the beyblade champion of the world.then some aliens came and challanged me and they had some super small beyblade smaller than mf beyblades and they had so much power.they started making fun of me for being a weak blader then my anger exploded and my blade cout on fire and melted theres and then i took over the universe with my unstoble beyblade army.then i was challanged it was a firce battle that lasted 5 weeks and when the final clash happend i wpke up. all in all it was a sweet dream
woke not wpke sorry
A beybattle for 5 weeks XD Lool.
(Feb. 01, 2009  5:29 PM)Anu Wrote: You dreamed for 5 weeks...? Tongue_out XD LOL

lol i hope to finish the dream tonight
(Feb. 01, 2009  1:12 PM)KidTala Wrote: I dont no why but I never have dreams.

Yes you do, you have them every night. Everyone does.

Whether or not you remember them is another story. I noticed that if I sleep when I'm exhausted, I tend to not remember the dreams, whereas if I sleep just to sleep (e.g. when I'm not really too tired), I tend to remember them.
i had a dream when every thing was 2d and like peoples feet was trampling on me i woke up sweting o yea it was in a brick maze
My dream started out in this park, and I was walking around, I don't know if I was with friends because I didn't see them if they were there.
Then some random girl walked up to me and started chatting about interests (Since it was a dream, of course she was into the stuff I like), then asked if I wanted to go to dinner with her tonight. Since I wasn't busy, I happily accepted.

A little later on, I was still in the park but walking home. I heard a loud scream and a large noise, like an explosion.
Turning around I saw a rather large building had just blown up and the street was filling up with dust, debris and smoke, people in an absolute frenzy.
Then someone ran out of their house screaming "SOMETHING WEIRD IS ON TV", so everyone rushed to see what it was, going into peoples houses just to be at a TV.

There was sort of an "L from Death Note" like thing on the screen, I don't believe it was a letter, more of a crazy design. A voice with an obvious filter over it started talking about how a bomb has been placed in EVERY single house and building in the city, and that in an undetermined amount of time, every bomb would detonate, though he assured it would be by the days end.

Skip forward a couple hours, and the city has been thrown into chaos, people are lugging carp out of their houses into their cars and driving off. Some have given up hope, and are sitting in their houses, gazing out the window at the oncoming horror.
I'm at home, trying to get as much of my stuff as possible into about 2 boxes, since that's what I could fit into the car. When I get my boxes into the car, I heard someone yell "She's been in there too long!", a woman was standing outside a house, and I ran over to see what the problem was. "My baby is in there, this girl ran in to save her, but she's been in there for several minutes, what's taking her so long?

When I rushed into the house, I found the girl from earlier at the park trapped under a bookshelf (I guess it fell due to the chaos from when the family who owned the house evacuated.... leaving their baby behind...), she was holding the baby in her arms. I went to go help her, but I got the whole "Oh save yourself, leave me behind, I'm done for!" speech. But that wasn't going to happen, I hoisted up the bookshelf high enough that she could squirm out. But then this loud beeping could be heard, it came from everywhere. It was the sound of all the bombs getting ready to explode.
I grabbed her hand, and she held on to the baby, and we ran like carp out of that house. It was classic cheesy action-flick goodness, with us diving out of the door with the explosion triggering in the background.

Apparently the bombs were only strong enough to explode the house exactly, as everyone on the streets was completely safe. The whole town was in ruins, rubble everywhere.
Slowly the 'camera' pans away, further and further. Like at the end of a movie.

Then my alarm clock went off.
(Jesus that's a long post...)
Last night I dreamed I was at a party, everyone was flirting but as soon as I approached a girl, they were afraid of me and ran away scared.
Pretty depressing, I was glad when I woke up