Strange Dreams you've had

(Mar. 03, 2009  3:11 AM)Eldrago Wrote: i dont know y and i have no clue who the people r i am about to talk about(in real life anyway) but i had this dream that my team the face hunters had rockey me and driger just got the team started (this is the new mf beyblades im talking about) and rockey was the girl from rays team driger was ray and i was tyson and we where haveing a three way beybattle the beybrade or in this case diachi just challanged me out of no where and he had black pegasus. then i thought to myself he looks like a good blader so i better use my ulimate beyblade. so i used the ulitamet beyblade and i beat him in 11 second and he got mad and said that he would beat me someday and all the ther diachi stuff and then i woke up. it was sort of like drigers dream but my ulitmate beyblade is real and has never lost a battle and i have it with me right now

You have no idea how difficult it was to read this post.

And Brad, was Kanye wearing those ridiculously impractical sunglasses he wore in that 'Stronger' Vid?
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:28 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I want to know how people keep dreaming about the members on this forum so much........ I mean, I've only dreamt about Beyblade a few times =\. I haven't dreamt and remembered it for a long time. I know I dreamt last night but I forgot about what. My memory isn't exactly good. XD

I dreamt about Mexico being the fastest route to Japan yesterday. XD
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:33 AM)Arjun Wrote: And Brad, was Kanye wearing those ridiculously impractical sunglasses he wore in that 'Stronger' Vid?

yes actually
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: last night i had a dream where kanye west paid me $5000 to have sex with a friend of mine in a bouncy castle

also kanye west draws all his talent and power from a castle with a giant sword embedded in it

at the end of the dream he jumped out of a helicopter into a lake and was never heard from again

:pwn:

Thats a great music video. Pitch it.
This dream happened about a week (or maybe two weeks... Can't remember) ago, but I think its hilarious and worth sharing.

Ok, so I dreamed that Ominous, Artie, Sam and I were all a little older and had all settled into the same neighborhood in a very Desperate Housewives-esque setting. We lived in a cul-de-sac, and I was married to the man I'm kinda-sorta with now, Artie was married with a son, Sam was married and Ominous was still single and living an interesting life as a bachelor.

Later in the dream, one of my husband's nieces was over for a visit, and I decided to have everyone over for dinner. Artie's son and his niece got into a bit of a squabble, and Artie's son pushed our niece down, skinning her knee. This really upset me, so I confronted Artie about it.

Me: *scoops up my niece* "You need to get that kid on a leash, he's out of control!"
Artie: "Well maybe if your kid wasn't such a pansy we wouldn't have this problem"

This really offended me so I asked Artie, his wife and son to leave. I was feeling very flustered so I went back into the kitchen to try and cook something for all of us. Sensing that I was upset, Ommy came into the kitchen and offered to help me cook. I was grateful for the offer and really needed someone to vent to, so I said yes. I was stirring something in a pot on the stove and he was standing next to me leaning against the refrigerator talking with me. For whatever reason I just broke down and started crying and he moved over and hugged me to comfort me. We ended up kissing (!!!), and right as we locked lips, my husband walked in and caught us.

It was at this point that I woke up. Incredibly strange dream, I know. lmaoooo
Figures I was the aggressor and that my kid carping dominates your pansy-carp niece. Cool

also lmao ommy
I'm far too charming for my own good.

LMAO at the Sloane family getting ejected.
i had this weird dream where fish was comeing down from the sky and i was the king of burger king
i had a dream once where i was in a haunted mansion and my body parts were split across the mansion and beyblades were crushing my body parts..it was horriable,i just a head and i couldent move and blades and some giants and...i dunno but a army of things where crushing me,then i shrank and my head was about to get crushed i woke up...it was horriable...i swear i should of never listened to my sister when she said that there was once a girl who toke her brother to get a game and she fell down a hole with axes and her body parts got slashed off but a guy in a hockey mask holding a hocket stick made of knifes
Wow. I don't know how I missed this page. Nearly every post is brilliant. 8D
(Mar. 11, 2009  8:57 PM)BladeBee Wrote: i had a dream once where i was in a haunted mansion and my body parts were split across the mansion and beyblades were crushing my body parts..it was horriable,i just a head and i couldent move and blades and some giants and...i dunno but a army of things where crushing me,then i shrank and my head was about to get crushed i woke up...it was horriable...i swear i should of never listened to my sister when she said that there was once a girl who toke her brother to get a game and she fell down a hole with axes and her body parts got slashed off but a guy in a hockey mask holding a hocket stick made of knifes

I think your just trying to put as many body parts being mashed/mangled in as possible...
i was jumping off a bulding when i hit the grond i woke up and i was on the floor next to my bed XD
Lately had the same dream a few times and I wasn't gonna post it but it's kinda creeping me out. Don't normally have dreams about online people but anyways, it's like 2010 I think and I've made it to BWR along with a few other UKers. Everything's going great and we're having fun when Brad's like "c'mere, I wanna show you something" (I think it was some type of beyblade) and so I walk off to some corner and suddenly this guy jumps out and stabs Brad in the chest. I scream really loudly and run torwards Brad as he falls to the floor. The guy stands there for a bit and I shout "You carp!" and flail at him while Brad's kinda coughing and bleeding on the floor. And while that's happening the others are rushing over because they heard me scream........ Plus I can pretty vividly remember the terror on Brad's face.....that's the scariest part. Pinching_eyes Crying
Dj - Uh.

Scary.
(Mar. 22, 2009  5:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lately had the same dream a few times and I wasn't gonna post it but it's kinda creeping me out. Don't normally have dreams about online people but anyways, it's like 2010 I think and I've made it to BWR along with a few other UKers. Everything's going great and we're having fun when Brad's like "c'mere, I wanna show you something" (I think it was some type of beyblade) and so I walk off to some corner and suddenly this guy jumps out and stabs Brad in the chest. I scream really loudly and run torwards Brad as he falls to the floor. The guy stands there for a bit and I shout "You carp!" and flail at him while Brad's kinda coughing and bleeding on the floor. And while that's happening the others are rushing over because they heard me scream........ Plus I can pretty vividly remember the terror on Brad's face.....that's the scariest part. >_< Crying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg
(Mar. 22, 2009  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg

Well......I'm glad you found it amusing. ^^;
(Mar. 22, 2009  5:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lately had the same dream a few times and I wasn't gonna post it but it's kinda creeping me out. Don't normally have dreams about online people but anyways, it's like 2010 I think and I've made it to BWR along with a few other UKers. Everything's going great and we're having fun when Brad's like "c'mere, I wanna show you something" (I think it was some type of beyblade) and so I walk off to some corner and suddenly this guy jumps out and stabs Brad in the chest. I scream really loudly and run torwards Brad as he falls to the floor. The guy stands there for a bit and I shout "You carp!" and flail at him while Brad's kinda coughing and bleeding on the floor. And while that's happening the others are rushing over because they heard me scream........ Plus I can pretty vividly remember the terror on Brad's face.....that's the scariest part. Pinching_eyes Crying

Chocked_2 That's freaky... Have you been watching anything or eating something particular these days ???
^ Been watching Higurashi and School Day's.......may have been those. ^^; Though I watch stuff like that a lot and it doesn't normally have any effect. :\
(Mar. 22, 2009  7:26 PM)Ominous Wrote: Was it Kenny?

lmao

That's cold man.
(Mar. 22, 2009  7:33 PM)Khel Wrote: That's cold man.

Ugh, I feel a little sick saying this but it did turn to Kenny over the last two days, no joke.

I am suprised people find this amusing, I was quite mortified. ^^; But at least nobody took it personally.
(Mar. 22, 2009  7:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ugh, I feel a little sick saying this but it did turn to Kenny over the last two days, no joke.

I am suprised people find this amusing, I was quite mortified. ^^; But at least nobody took it personally.

It's a dream; we have all had some messed up ones. I once had a dream that terrified me so much I awoke with such a jerk I sprained my neck. I could not move from my bed for two hours. Eventually the knot loosened and it became more normal over the next day. What bothers me is I cannot for the life of me remember what that dream was.
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:21 PM)Khel Wrote: It's a dream; we have all had some messed up ones. I once had a dream that terrified me so much I awoke with such a jerk I sprained my neck. I could not move from my bed for two hours. Eventually the knot loosened and it became more normal over the next day. What bothers me is I cannot for the life of me remember what that dream was.

I often have odd dreams but this was a little...odd. Brad's face was too realistic. =_=

That's really sucks. I guess it's possible to jerk out of a bunkbed and paralyze yourself or something......scary. At least your neck is okay. Smile Sucks that you can't remember it. I hate when I can't remember my dreams, even if they do creep me out. ^^;