Strange Dreams you've had

(Apr. 30, 2009  6:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: last night i had a dream where i was having an affair with kai-v

To think I was about to perhaps talk to you on messenger now ...

Kei, you always expect my reaction.
oooooooooooooo brad got burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 30, 2009  6:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: last night i had a dream where i was having an affair with kai-v

lol if i had a dream like this about someone else my girlf friend would give me the cold shoulder for a week lol not to mention all the swearing!
Ok not as hilarious as Brad's, but that's gonna be a hard thing to top for a long time coming.

Well, instead of that other less then good dream;

I had a dream where I was swooning for a certain girl, and trying to win her over. Didn't go so swell.
I've had this dream twice. First, a big airplane comes down and lands in my yard, then a bunch of planes and hi-teck looking thingies start flying around and The sky is closed in by metal. Then I get a wierd laser gun and go into a halo 3 type war...
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: truthfully, i don't know, but i didn't expect her to be upset

In truth, you can't control your dreams so they could end up being anything so it isn't your fault that you had a dream like that but ever way, it means nothing.
well..actually it might mean somethings. i mean we all know that a big part of our dreams are because of actual things we are always thinking about in real time... (i mean nothing brad. am just saying something we all know about. so no offense meant brad,annie and kai-v)
^^ You can sometimes. I can control most of my dreams. Just not my nightmares. Pinching_eyes_2
I thought dreams were simply your subconcious? I don't know how you could control them... o.O
^ Eh well I have dreams where I'm kinda half asleep and dreams where I'm fully asleep. I can control the half asleep ones at least, I don't really remember the other ones. Or at least, if I don't control them, I replay the dream or a particular part of the dream multiple times with a few changes, if that makes sense. I don't know all the science and stuff behind it.
rocky we are talking about sleeping dreams here not day dreaming...

also pikachao lmao, then brads subconscious lead him to this dream... i wonder what where you thinking about these days brad.. LOL
^ I wasn't talking about day dreaming either. You're full awake when you daydream..........you just zone out. I meant at different the stages of sleep.
Wow i actually made a decent thread!(says it in his head using cell from dragonball z's voice)
i had a retarded dream last night: i was driving to my dads house and i accidentley drove into a blue van and obi wan kenobi (old version) stepped put of it and wanted to sit in my car as i drove and i forget the rest... wait i rember one more thing i was in a school and i was bettween to walls and the two others walls was moving in to crush me like saw style then i teleported......btw some people can control thetr dreams like if i realize im dreaming and if i focus i can do literalyy anything and even wake up Smile
(May. 02, 2009  5:02 PM)pegasis Wrote: rocky we are talking about sleeping dreams here not day dreaming...

also pikachao lmao, then brads subconscious lead him to this dream... i wonder what where you thinking about these days brad.. LOL

She's posted in response already but yeah, she wasn't talking about daydreaming.

Subconcious thought is generally considered to be when you don't know you're thinking it or think it intentionally. I don't see how this is "lmao" or "LOL"... o.O
i am secretly in love with kai-v
last night i had a dream where I got the mfb blade that I bought ebay and I got that blade today in the mail I was kinda freaked out but amazed at the same time
I can usually control my dreams but that one part was in there for some reason
(May. 02, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am secretly in love with kai-v

Oh Snap! The drama begins. What will happen next?

It is a mystery
Bey Brad be strong and send Kai-v a private message of how you feel!
I knew it!
Bey Brad You have my support on this!(motivationally said)
(May. 02, 2009  9:13 PM)Rustin Wrote: Bey Brad You have my support on this!(motivationally said)

lol he's only joking you know. Wink
im srry I get n to stuff way to easily =P (embarassed)
Or is he...

It is a mystery
Hero does make a good point though or he might be joking as well either way that was funny to me! =P
No worries, it was cute, if a little awkward. XD