Strange Dreams you've had

I had this weird dream the other night of no importance where my mom finally bought this food thing I've been wanting for a while...And I took it out of the pantry and ate it all...I was pretty hungry when I woke up >.>
And now I'm hungry...
Wow. I woke up this morning and remembered my dream. So I was at my old school (attendance lady is a carp). For some reason or another I shattered my heel, but we didn't have enough money to go to the doctor. So I'm walking around school with a broken heel, and the attendance lady wouldn't give me a key to the elevator because she didn't believe me my heel was broken. So there I am, slugging up the stairs with crutches to the third floor when all the sudden the loud speaker said "President Barack Obama is in the school". I ran with my crutches to meet him. When I got there he was covered in plastic wrap and sweating profusely. He shook my hand and said "I'm sorry"...and that was it Chocked_2;;
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:45 PM)Evan Wrote: So there I am, slugging up the stairs with crutches to the third floor when all the sudden the loud speaker said "President Barack Obama is in the school". I ran with my crutches to meet him. When I got there he was covered in plastic wrap and sweating profusely. He shook my hand and said "I'm sorry"...and that was it Chocked_2;;

I sure hope that's not a premontion. Sound likes he was being tortured. Chocked

And lol, at first I thought you were talking about the heel of a shoe and I was all 'WTF, Evan's a girl?!' XD
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:08 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:45 PM)Evan Wrote: So there I am, slugging up the stairs with crutches to the third floor when all the sudden the loud speaker said "President Barack Obama is in the school". I ran with my crutches to meet him. When I got there he was covered in plastic wrap and sweating profusely. He shook my hand and said "I'm sorry"...and that was it Chocked_2;;

I sure hope that's not a premontion. Sound likes he was being tortured. Chocked

And lol, at first I thought you were talking about the heel of a shoe and I was all 'WTF, Evan's a girl?!' XD

Evan can be a girl's name, but it's spelled another way mostly. I think it's Evyn, but I'm not sure.

I really hope that's not a premonition, I love Obama
Ive had a dream that im walking down stairs and decide to jump from the top. Then i dont stop falling until I wake up, and when I do it actually felt like i did fall. Ive heard this has something to do with the chemicals in your ears
I've had things like that happen to me once. I imagined I stepped in water once while I was awake and it felt like I really did o.O
I sometimes dream strange things about falling. I run around, I don't know if I'm chasing something or if I'm running away from something, but it happens that I jump down a roof of a skyscraper or a huge cliff, or I fall off them. When I hit the floor, the ground breaks and cracks, I stand up and run on.

Weird carp, I dream that from time to time.
last night i had a dream where i was sucked into an alternate universe run by livejournal.com in some freakish big brother-like state where the entire world lived in oppression and poverty, and my girlfriend stopped loving me and i was eventually murdered Smith
(Jan. 25, 2009  12:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: last night i had a dream where i was sucked into an alternate universe run by livejournal.com in some freakish big brother-like state where the entire world lived in oppression and poverty, and my girlfriend stopped loving me and i was eventually murdered Smith
Smithicide

I had a Dream i found Wolborg MS, Dragoon MSUV and some random combo in my parents room. . . Unfourtionatly that was not a premonition.
i had a dream i was head of obama's beyblade committee and my first motion was to make wolborg ms illegal

:pwn:
OMG Wolborg MS Illegal... Thats bad Chocked_2 and very LOL 2. XD Tongue_out.
Last night I had a very interesting dream...

As some of you probably already know, I'm I guess what you would call "involved" with this guy named Bob -- we're not necessarily dating but there's definitely something more than friendship there.

ANYWAY, since we went out about a week ago I've been kind of distressed about the whole thing and I'm assuming that's why I had this dream. I dreamed that I was lost somewhere, it was very dark and I couldn't see anything in any direction, but then suddenly I saw him standing just about 100 feet in front of me, so I started walking toward him and felt a little more secure like "OK everything's going to be fine -- here's someone I know and trust and they'll get me out of here" but like some sort of endless staircase the closer I got to him the further he became. I tried running as fast as I could but nothing I did would get me any closer to him.

Then as I was running I suddenly started falling as if I had ran right into a black hole or something that I hadn't seen in the path in front of me and I was just falling and falling and flailing my arms around desperately trying to grip onto something or anything that would stop me from slamming into the black ground beneath me and then there was his hand that just reached out of the blackness and yanked me from free fall. I clung to it and tried to pull myself toward him and he was pulling me in and I could see the rest of his body starting to take shape in front of me but it was kind of foggy -- like his features were blurred and then suddenly he was everywhere. There were multiple copies of him surrounding me and I couldn't tell which one was really him and I got really panicked so I just sat down and pulled my knees against my chest and started bawling my eyes out. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping that when I opened them all the clones would be gone and it would just be him there waiting for me and then I woke up.

This was the first nightmare I've had in a VERY long time -- my dreams are usually pretty pleasant. I woke up afterwards and I just could not fall back asleep so I wrote a poem about it and yeah... I eventually fell asleep.
WOW!`That has got to be Scary Chocked_2.

Anywayz, I had a dream that I was runin in the airport with my Bro 2 cach a Plane. And then Time Froze and Everyt thing Spun around so fast that the Back Ground changed. Next Thing I know we're hangin off an ocean cliff. And We Lost our Grip. (agen)-And then Time Froze and Everyt thing Spun around so fast that the Back Ground changed. After We're Running in A Dark Alley Being chased by A Weird Guy. Then My brother's Lyk "It's Time...". I'm like "To DIE!!!!" He's Like "No Fool! To give you this..." We come to a dead end. He Reaches in His Pocket ang Gives Me a Blade. He threw, I caught and LET IT RIP! I totally kicked Villain Butt!
(Jan. 28, 2009  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i had a dream i was head of obama's beyblade committee and my first motion was to make wolborg ms illegal

:pwn:

lol XD this made me laugh!! lol the first thing i thought of is "oh no..wolborg ms is too strong..let's make it illegal!!"

ok well anyways i had a dream that me and my dad was shopping and for some odd reason he was wearing stockings -.-; and it suddenly ripped. So we had to run around the fricking mall trynna buy a newer one >.>
and when i told him about the dream he was like, "......dont eat right before you go to sleep..." (an old family superstition)

XD
paging freud to this thread
I had this weird dream last night that the Wii CDs were really pieces of bread and I was hungry so I stuck one in the toaster and when it popped out I came to the realization that I had just burnt my Twilight Princess Wii game...though I still ate it. I think I've had too much bread lately.
(Jan. 28, 2009  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: paging freud to this thread

Freud says,"Sex with your mother."
(Jan. 28, 2009  8:51 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:

Freud also says "Play with your widdler and ill send for a doctor to have it cut off."

I swear writing the reason as to why Hans developed Castration anxiety was one of the most daunting and awkward things ever.

As for Dreams, I keep having weird ones about my college, I was sat in the reception of the ground floor, with my friends and for some reason it was really late at night. We heard something upstairs and thought it weird, so we went to investigate, As we got to the 4th floor, the elevator beeps and the doors open and there's some weird fricken creature that starts coming after us making really loud ear-piercing screeches. As we get to the 6th floor, the ground collapses and myfriends all fall save for one, who I grabbed their arm and yanked them back up. For some reason the hole in the floor has all weird things like wires and spikes down there.
We turn to still see the creature thingy stumbling after us and start running again, I hear my friend scream and turn, they end up getting dragged into a classroom, as the door slams shut, blood splatters across the window of the door.
I feel like i'm going to be sick and then the elevator next to me rings and opens and that creature is there again, walking towards me and asking why I won't tell them what's the matter and why I'm scared.
I run away from them and up to the 10th floor, as I get through the door onto the roof, something grabs my leg and pulls me back down, all I hear is "Why won't you let me in?" and then I wake up.

It's really bugging me because it's not the first time a dream like this has happened.
I think a lot of it is due to being afraid of losing my friends because whenever I'm miserable, I won't tell them why and I feel like it irritates them.

Though to be fair, i'd rather this than the Night terrors I used to have.

i'm sure he'd have something interesting to say about dragoonSTRIKE's dream either way

[Image: sigmund-freud-nov-27-2007.jpg]

"wassup bitches. i heard you like your mommas"
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i'm sure he'd have something interesting to say about dragoonSTRIKE's dream either way

uhmm im really sorry but i am not really following this..what does this "freud" guy have something to do with my dream?
Freud was a psychologist who basically believed that everything in human nature related back to sexual urges.

Brad was getting at the fact that your dream was subtly sexual.
lol ahh i understand now..lol haha i see..lol

haha yea..the dream creeped me out....when i woke up i was like "wtf?!?!?!"... >.>

honestly tho...i dont really think my dream was even a little "sexual" lol..i mean we were running, then the stockings ripped..haha buut yea i see where bey brad got it from Pinching_eyes_2
HAHA!!
Sorry to hear that, Roan. Nightmares really suck...

This reminds me of the kind of nightmares you'd see in a movie, to be honest.
(Jan. 29, 2009  1:07 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

uhmm im really sorry but i am not really following this..what does this "freud" guy have something to do with my dream?

Basically Freud, being a psychologist investigated this kind of thing, he believed that the unconscious (Or, when asleep and dreaming if you prefer) is near enough a repository for what's classed as 'Socially unacceptable ideas' (If you need more of an understanding, read his Case Study of Hans and his dream about giraffes and youll get what it means), needs, desires, painful memories and all that jazz, So basically through the sounds of your dream, Freud would probably tell you that you have some form of sexual desire and thats why the dream occured.

Alot of it is to do with ID, Ego and Superego as well as Psychosexual development and his psychoanalysis theory.
He's a very interesting psychologist to read about.