Strange Dreams you've had

I had a dream i was at a MaMaMia concert and the roof of the concert hall fell very unrealistically onto everyone. Ya.
Last night, I had a strange dream.

It was in color BTW.

Update: In my recent dreams,
whenever I'm feeling angry, my teeth start to crack and feel as if they're
uprooting themselves out of my gums.
This was my dream last night BTW.it started out with me shopping for beyblades and escalated quickly it just became messed up I will probably get banned if I talk about it.
I had a dream I was on the train to takara tomy with a friend whaitting there
I can't really call them strange, my PTSD doesn't really allow me to dream. Its usually the same but I did dream once, it was kind of silly to say it.

I was driving the Navada night roads hundred of miles of nothing but desert. testing my ability to manuver there's great straight roads to break the speedlimit. Then through the canyons to test the turns the limits of what I can push. I'm bound to kill myself on the road one of these days. Its extremely difficult to drive those roads at night while I have night blindness, but it was a true longing. It wasn't something like a dream, it was like a vision.

I had to test it, I had to test the new power I had. But it wasn't the power I had aquired it was a rebond with something greater. I had kept this a secret for long enough and I pushed myself to the edge. I had finally acquired an object to advance with.

I had acquired a 2016 dodge challenger scatpac. The feelling it gave me was like bonding with NEMISIS all over again. As to a point of view to some of you. It was like getting a hold of a strong beyblade you dreamed about. To gain that ability and power. While I lost the desire to beyblade I advance with cars.

I know a dream like that is stupid To say strange none the less. To me a dream is something I can feel joy in. Constently Playing this war game is getting old. I never actually been on the front lines but my PTSD can't tell the difference between war and tragedy. I don't believe in nightmares to me their just reality. However this dream was a real dream.

It's hard to describe my dreams. Their just feellings I guess.
THIS is probably the WEIRDEST dream ive ever had... so i was dreaming that i was at a beyblade tournament in Toronto Ontario and it was Standard format AND for some odd reason everyone was using Light wheels... I was like WTFFF... So i only dreamed of vsing @[JesseObre]... probably becuase we're like kind of rivals haha... and he was using a Heat combo with 230CS... i was very confused because i was using a phantom combo not sure about the parts and i was losing... so i was like losing my mind because this weird match is happening and @[Kei] is like looking closely at the match and laughing when my phantom lost LOL... and yeah that was like the whole dream... first beyblade dream... #WTFMOMENTS
I got a girlfriend (HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA), that had to have been a dream.
I had a dream last night of me going to some weird random WBO party and some creepy kid wanted to join in and because he wasn't a member, he wasn't allowed so he stalked as all and constantly banged the door, I think we were chased around the world, until we let him in.
Yet another dream where I swear it could be a prediction or something thats going to happen in the parallel universe. I actually sat down with my mom for this one because I felt she had the right to know and it was really hard for me to tell her.

I dreampt of Jack again. It was so vivid, so clear ever single bit of it. I recall him so clearly walking in through the front door. a decision in his mind had been set and his body showed it as he loaded the gun, cocked it back and took aim. Everything happened so fast there was no stopping it. My instinct was to duck and hide like before. However it seemed it was already too late. The emotions flooded in my head halfly panicked and accepted. It was all something I felt before and I know in the back of my head it could be fate.

I think the hardest part was when my mom asked me where this happened. And it took me a bit of courage to tell her because I knew it would really upset her. The reason I felt this was something I shouldn't keep to myself was because my dream had told me I was going to be gunned down In the living room of my new house. The Very one I'm moving into this month.

It's scary.
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:47 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Yet another dream where I swear it could be a prediction or something thats going to happen in the parallel universe. I actually sat down with my mom for this one because I felt she had the right to know and it was really hard for me to tell her.

I dreampt of Jack again. It was so vivid, so clear ever single bit of it. I recall him so clearly walking in through the front door. a decision in his mind had been set and his body showed it as he loaded the gun, cocked it back and took aim. Everything happened so fast there was no stopping it. My instinct was to duck and hide like before. However it seemed it was already too late. The emotions flooded in my head halfly panicked and accepted. It was all something I felt before and I know in the back of my head it could be fate.

I think the hardest part was when my mom asked me where this happened. And it took me a bit of courage to tell her because I knew it would really upset her. The reason I felt this was something I shouldn't keep to myself was because my dream had told me I was going to be gunned down In the living room of my new house. The Very one I'm moving into this month.

It's scary.

Sounds more like a deep-rooted fear resurfacing as this jack than a premonition. As far as it happening in a parallel universe, that is completely plausible, who knows? But I do know that you shouldn't be scared by it, Many others and myself have had similar dreams that felt so real that we think they will come true.
(Sep. 10, 2015  7:01 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  6:47 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Yet another dream where I swear it could be a prediction or something thats going to happen in the parallel universe. I actually sat down with my mom for this one because I felt she had the right to know and it was really hard for me to tell her.

It's scary.

Sounds more like a deep-rooted fear resurfacing as this jack than a premonition. As far as it happening in a parallel universe, that is completely plausible, who knows? But I do know that you shouldn't be scared by it, Many others and myself have had similar dreams that felt so real that we think they will come true.

I agree to some degree. A dream is a set of images ones mind projects as our consciousness. However there's a few things I do have to disagree with you.

The paranoia and fear of the person is real. But as well as using a dream to predict the impossible. Its been known one sometimes dreams of their death before they die.

Yes I fear this person, if you ever asked why vrs stating that I shouldn't be scared by it.

I once had a dream, a dream I was in a shooting and I played dead in hopes to fool the gunman. I didn't think of it when I drempt it, but I remembered it very clearly. A year in A half ago, on a day a special day, that dream came true and the moment the bullet hit me I played dead. Till the gunman was distracted enough I was able to get up and run. I was one of two who survived that day after being shot. When they asked me where I learned that.. I told them it was because I had a dream.

I take care by the grain, everything has a understanding a path. The fact I could see jack, the moment I watched him load the gun, it wasn't as though a dream. It may never happen. But there's a time when I can take a hint. After all it was one of his guns that killed my father in front of me.

The sad fact is, it's not a IF it will ever happen it's a WHEN and the rest of us agree, including my mom. (sounds unbelievable right!)
Wow, If I had an experience with a dream coming true like that then I would absolutely be scared.... however, I still hope that I was right before. You have made me see the subject much differently now though. And yes, It does sound unbelievable but so did the hoverboard.... Anyways, I hope everything turns out well for you, just follow your instincts I suppose.
I had a very odd dream where I woke up in a forest along with some other kid's such as some from my school and some digidestined from season one. I forget what happened next but there where some mid forty year olds that showed up and kind of acted as guardians. Anyway we were all in a clearing socializing but when everyone went to go do something else I just decided to sit around a bit longer. When a little gulum with clown makeup on and a red bullseye on his forehead jumped out at me. I quickley reacted by running back to the others. But when I got to them the little deamon was gone. When I told everyone what happened they thought I was insane in the membrain. But I knew what I saw I got kind of mad and stormed off. I was just trudging along the bank of a small pond. When the little demon thing sprang out at me! Kind of like a jumpscare in five night's and thats when everything around me disolved.

After the first dream about the little demon clown thing. I had another one where everything dissolved in reverse and I found myself in front of a small bunker where the inside was a maze. I remembered the demon and how he attacked me. I dashed inside only to colide with one of my freind's that I had a huge crush on In first grade I helped her back up and hurriedly told her about the little demon but she cut me off to tell me she knew and that the demon was inside the bunker trying to kill everyone. And instead of getting out of there I bolted back inside to find everyone. Wich I did but they where all booking for the exit. We all made It out and ran until we found an abandoned barn thats when we stopped because the little demon wasnt chasing us anymore. There was a small pool by the barn that we all sat down at. But Im a curious guy so I took a quick look in the barn where I saw the little demon leap out of the winow. I burst out of the barn to alert the others but there were already five of them motionless at the bottom of the pool.
On Monday and Tuesday, right before sleeping but when my eyes were closed, for some reason I saw slices of amazing anime character designs that seriously spelt out a new anime classic. They came and went so quickly though and I was so conscious that I was on the verge of falling asleep that I forgot all of the designs right as another was slid in my mind, except for a rabbit humanoid ninja or something.
(Nov. 19, 2015  11:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: On Monday and Tuesday, right before sleeping but when my eyes were closed, for some reason I saw slices of amazing anime character designs that seriously spelt out a new anime classic. They came and went so quickly though and I was so conscious that I was on the verge of falling asleep that I forgot all of the designs right as another was slid in my mind, except for a rabbit humanoid ninja or something.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Usagi

First thing that came to mind when reading this. Childhood memory perhaps?

Every so often I have dreams of running from something, but it feels like I'm slogging through mud or something when I run, even though I know that if I nothing will happen. I enjoy this because when I awake, I'm like "Hahaha, beat you conscious" .
(Nov. 30, 2015  10:21 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Usagi

First thing that came to mind when reading this. Childhood memory perhaps?

Ah no, the rabbit had brown or grey fur, it was definitely not white. I also never heard of that manga. At first I also thought they were just designs inspired by characters I had already seen, but I do remember my childhood shows well and they really had nothing to do with them.
Last Saturday, I had a dream that I was at some anime convention, and Kai-V was Bey Brad, and Bey Brad was Kai-V... a Freaky Friday kind of thing. It was really weird....
Well damn.
Our Anime North 2016 cosplay plans are ruined!
So Dranzer can predict the future in his dreams. Good to know.XD
lmfao!!! That would be so messed up, but hilarious to see.
(Dec. 01, 2015  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Our Anime North 2016 cosplay plans are ruined!

is that a joke, or were you actually planning that?
(Dec. 02, 2015  10:33 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2015  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Our Anime North 2016 cosplay plans are ruined!

is that a joke, or were you actually planning that?

I never joke.
(Dec. 01, 2015  10:25 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Last Saturday, I had a dream that I was at some anime convention, and Kai-V was Bey Brad, and Bey Brad was Kai-V... a Freaky Friday kind of thing. It was really weird....

What did you do before bed? That's a fairly interesting dream will admit but really, that kind of thing is pretty...Well...different.
I dreamt one time that I had to pick up a bunch of gem shards and put them together only to find out it was Opal from Steven Universe..