Strageties For Left Spin Beys

This is a thread made so people can discuss strategies for left-spin beys.
what beys do you have that are left spin
If your asking me...
Takara Tomy:
Geist Fafnir
Zwei Longinus
Erase Fafnir
Hasbro:
Arc Balkesh
Left Apollo/Artemis
Heat Salamander
I like to tilt my launcher to a 45 degree angle so it kinda glides around quickly, it works best for longinus though. Another strategy is to do a little rush launch then flick it so it goes up in the air a lil bit then wacks the opponent really hard and usually gets a burst.
If you're aiming for spin-equalization (or "spin-stealing"), then your best launch strategy should be to launch weaker than your opponent: weak enough to let your Bey absorb your opponent's spin strength, but strong enough to let you stay spinning prior to being hit by your opponent's Bey (especially if they decided to tornado stall). Tilting your launches would depend on what you're up against, but I find tilting Bearing combos works best on harder-to-Burst/KO Layers like Sr, Lord, etc.

For Attack-oriented left-Spin combos, you're better off using tight combos and moderately strong sliding shoots
My personal favorite with left spinning beys is attempting a slow motion burst by soft launching my combos.
(Jan. 01, 2020  12:29 AM)StormzPanda Wrote: I like to tilt my launcher to a 45 degree angle so it kinda glides around quickly, it works best for longinus though. Another strategy is to do a little rush launch then flick it so it goes up in the air a lil bit then wacks the opponent really hard and usually gets a burst.

Try Crux boost from lost Luinor, it works on Hell/Heat Salamander
With left spin attack types like Longinus (especially Lost), and you're going up against a right spin bey, you may not want to launch very hard.
i tried that once and it was a 1 hit burst
Yeah, go as hard as you can but just angle your launcher, left spin beys are always bigger than right spins so if the right spin is small it can crawl under your beyblade and if it's hard enough you will burst so keep it angled. Left spin is alot stronger than right spin if you use it well.
(Jan. 05, 2020  7:12 PM)StormzPanda Wrote: Yeah, go as hard as you can but just angle your launcher, left spin beys are always bigger than right spins so if the right spin is small it can crawl under your beyblade and if it's hard enough you will burst so keep it angled. Left spin is alot stronger than right spin if you use it well.
No rotation is really superior to the other, some parts just work better, and most left spin beys just happen to usually work better than most right spins.
light launching works best on beys that can spin steal
Big brain strat here

………Spin steal
Well, not all left-spin beys can spinsteal. Just most
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:08 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: Well, not all left-spin beys can spinsteal. Just most

Actually, every left rotation beyblade can spin steal from a right rotation beyblade, it's just a matter how well each one can do it.
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:08 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: Well, not all left-spin beys can spinsteal. Just most

Actually, every left rotation beyblade can spin steal from a right rotation beyblade, it's just a matter how well each one can do it.

If this is true why is it that right spins cant spin steal from left spins? Or is it also just how well each can do so?
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  10:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Actually, every left rotation beyblade can spin steal from a right rotation beyblade, it's just a matter how well each one can do it.

If this is true why is it that right spins cant spin steal from left spins? Or is it also just how well each can do so?

Right spins can. That is why if you put two Lord Spriggans opposite spin to each other on the exact same combo, they will stop at the exact same time.
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote: If this is true why is it that right spins cant spin steal from left spins? Or is it also just how well each can do so?

Right spins can. That is why if you put two Lord Spriggans opposite spin to each other on the exact same combo, they will stop at the exact same time.

Maybe, but I think it would come down to the subtle balancing differences between the two, and the overall quality of the parts in question.
(Mar. 06, 2020  8:31 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Maybe, but I think it would come down to the subtle balancing differences between the two, and the overall quality of the parts in question.

Have to agree with this. No two beys are exactly alike, even with the same parts. Wear, and manufacturing imperfections can certainly influence the outcome of a match.
too true. I have two CHO-Z valkyries, and one of them always wins, and its the same one, regardless of the parts (they have identical parts)