(Story) Beyblade: Throughout The World! (Chapter 39 Added)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Frickin Awesome!
68.29%
Pretty Good.
24.39%
Ok.
4.88%
Meh. Horrible.
2.44%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
Thanks for all the feedback! I thought I'd write the last chapter... Here it is! Chapter 39 and a preveiw of the sequel!

Chapter 39:

And that's the end. Just as quickly as it started, it ended. I'm a little sad about ending it, but I'll always look back to it. Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me through my tough times. Smile Here's the preview for my next story:

Beyblade: The Knights of the Elements

I've decided to change Fan's bey to Theif Phoenic E230GCF because it fits her more. You'll see why later in the new story.

*starts applauding*

Great. Just...great. Words...cannot describe how amazing that ending finished the story. And that preview...Oh my god, why do you add more suspense to me??? Can't wait...
You are a great writer ChinaBlade.
Great Ending!
I look toward to your next story!
OMGOMGOMG! That was an epic ending! What happened to Jake? He's a loner? I don't remember putting that into my request of Jake.... Who cares!??!!? Great job Chinablade! *sobs* I'm so sad it has to end. Unhappy
I really didn't want it to end either, guys. Unhappy I started crying when I got to the last paragraph. Atleast I can still come back and read it. My next story should be as awesome, or if we're lucky, awesomer! Thank you for all the nice comments and support. It really means a lot to me! I'll try drawing some of the characters for y'all to see! Grin
Best. Ending. Ever. All there is to say.
So for the "sneak peek" for your new story, it doesn't mention who Zeit's mother is. I assume it's Taylor?
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:24 AM)Stormybob Wrote: So for the "sneak peek" for your new story, it doesn't mention who Zeit's mother is. I assume it's Taylor?

Yes. It's pretty obvious in the last chapter...
Umm, sorry to say this. But the title is really bugging me. "Throughout" is one wordLips_sealed

Nice story, epykness all the way.
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Umm, sorry to say this. But the title is really bugging me. "Throughout" is one wordLips_sealed

Nice story, epykness all the way.

Oops....
My mom lied. She said it was Through out.
I will get talk to her later.
He's correct. It has to be one word, otherwise it is assumed to be in the past tense, and a completely different meaning (I.E. Threw out).

Little cliché (Again, but I think I'm just oversensitive about that), and kinda convenient all sorts of couples suddenly happened...but not a lot of mechanical errors other than what I mentioned. So otherwise, well done. Glad to see someone on here actually has the ability to finish a story, haha.
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: He's correct.

Indeed XD
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: He's correct.

Indeed XD

.... XD And I'll fix the title
Wait, @Insomniac are you a girl? Holy carp, sorry! It's just that your gender is marked as disclosed and I had no other way of knowing...sorry!

(Jul. 24, 2012  7:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: Wait, @Insomniac are you a girl? Holy carp, sorry! It's just that your gender is marked as disclosed and I had no other way of knowing...sorry!

Insomniac is *********. You should know her from PenPad and PenPad's FB group.

Oh...this is awkward.

in any case, Chinablade are you going to write the next story on this same thread or make a new one? Just bringing this up because it might help save clutter if you made it on this one.
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:17 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh...this is awkward.

in any case, Chinablade are you going to write the next story on this same thread or make a new one? Just bringing this up because it might help save clutter if you made it on this one.

I already wrote it on another thread...
Oops. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:00 PM)Emperor Wrote: Insomniac is ********. You should know her from PenPad and PenPad's FB group.

Way to reveal my identity Pinching_eyes_2

Better edit the post quick! So I will too!
My bad Insomniac.
Wow, thats probably the best ending to a series I've ever seen! And I FINALLY finished this story.
Oh god, 219 replies? This is incredible! I don't think another story ever got as many replies as this.

Keep up the excellent work, CB!
that was the best story ive read so far on wbo just great great
(Nov. 04, 2012  2:30 PM)isa Wrote: that was the best story ive read so far on wbo just great great

Haha, thanks! It's nice knowing people are still reading this. Smile
Fun story, and really like how it describes stuff. Ahem, other writers, ahem.