(Story) Beyblade: Throughout The World! (Chapter 39 Added)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Frickin Awesome!
68.29%
Pretty Good.
24.39%
Ok.
4.88%
Meh. Horrible.
2.44%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)

Here it is:

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 19 is told from Alfred's point of view! Trust me, it'll make more since that way. Lol.
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26 is told from Karan's point of veiw! (Important Flashback)
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33 is told from Karan's point of view!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:

It seems, sadly, this story has come to an end. Make sure to stay updated about the sequel! Grin Thank you so much for supporting me and helping me through my tough times! Thank you for reading! I love you guys! (Not that way, lol)
Are you trying to steal my readers? Hah! Just kidding! Tongue_out
Nice story, Ozone! I'm looking forward to the whole story. Here's a character for ya!

Name: Jake Miller
Description: A black haired fohawk, light blue eyes, 5'5", and wears red slip on vans. A WBO shirt(If there is one, that would be great! You can describe the shirt any way you like. xD), blue jeans, and a red jacket.
Beyblade: Metal Face-Heavy Duo Kerbecs BD145RB
Extra things: None
(May. 28, 2012  9:01 PM)Black Hole Wrote: Nice story, Ozone! I'm looking forward to the whole story. Here's a character for ya!

Name: Jake Miller
Description: A black haired fohawk, light blue eyes, 5'5", and wears red slip on vans. A WBO shirt(If there is one, that would be great! You can describe the shirt any way you like. xD), blue jeans, and a red jacket.
Beyblade: Metal Face-Heavy Duo Kerbecs BD145RB
Extra things: None

Thanks! I'll put him in the next chapter probably. Grin

Ozone, When is chapter 2 coming? I'm just so excited!
Name: Jung Peong-Weng
Description: Quite fiery-headed. 6' tall, wears jeans, t-shirt, cowboy hat, boots, and gloves (ALL white). Tends to get frustrated and more difficult during battle...
Beyblade: Zero-G Shinobi Orojya S130MB
Bey Description: Defense Type. Special Move is Orojya Spear.
Extra Background on Jung: Born in Seoul, South Korea, he started beyblade about the same time as Shawn. Formerly partnered with the three mentioned in the beginning of the story, he was banned from the group when he became too aggressive. Enraged, he became a loner, and has went undefeated in battle since is banishment, and has won 4 minor tournaments.
Name: Charlotte Schieber (female, 14)

Bey: Flame Virgo WA130 HF, Special Moves: Twirling Array Strike, Purity Wing Cutter

Appearance: Long red hair in two braids, bright blue eyes, freckles, a green floppy hat, a green dress with a blue bow around the waist, and blue flats...

Personality: Shy yet strong, quiet yet courageous, she never gives up. She detests evil and has a phobia of spiders. She is a vegetarian. Her dream is to become a prima ballerina and the world's best blader! She is very loving and kind, and a member of the German team!
Name: Karan Brar

Bey: Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

Special Moves: Dragon Soaring Rage, Ultimate Roaring Dragon Blast

Appearance: Short Black Hair, a natural tan, a red and orange hat with a picture of a yellow L-Drago on it, Red sports jacket with a black shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and some Red Jordans.

Personality: Nice, loyal, passionate, persistent. Loves working in a team and is a strong blader. Member of the U.S.A team!
Good Story Ozone!
Heres a request
Name:Ray Orotima
Desc. A boy with short brown hair, A white jacket with a Red t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, track shoes, and tan skin
Personality: Brave Strong Reliable, kind, hard working, a great Blader, and is powerful in battle
Bey: Assassin Nocturnal
Special Moves: Fatal Stab, Infernal Destruction, Infernal Gamma Destroyer
Haha you know were I got this from!
Japan Team!
Name (Include gender and age): Jynx Male 14
Description: He is tall and has a scar right next to his right eye. He also has eyes that are diffrent colors, one is blue and one is green, He is athletic and muscular and loves foot ball. He wears a black hoodie with baggie pants that are ripped at the knees and has a black muscle shirt underneath the hoodie and he always wears a elmo little kid backpack.
Beyblade (Real or made up): Twisted Tempo
Special moves: Spiral Death Timewall, Spiral Dimension, Pendulum Drive
Extra Things: The backpack is his little brother's who died of cancer so he wears it. he likes Charlotte (If thats okay so maybe they could date later on?)

(By the way AWESOME SO FAR)
Thanks for the requests guys! Here's Chapter 2!
Chapter 2:

Part 2 will be up soon!
Name:Vincenzo Del Piero
Description:hes 13 and is a worldclass blader hes english so hes hoping to be representing eu and england.he very friendly and a smooth going ghuy. he wears a light blue polo with red chinos and light blue hi tops with a snapback .
His blade is : Flash Leone BD145CS sPECIAL MOVE IS LEONE FLAME BOOST!
Nice chapter. Jake! You let me down! What happened, Jake? You have a defensive-type bey!
This story is crazily good. Can't wait for Chapter 3!

Thanks for correcting me Fakir's Duck! Typo!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 29, 2012  11:31 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: This story is crazily good. Can't wait for Chapter 4!

Chapter 4? You mean Chapter 3? Chapter 4 is two chapters away! You sure are looking ahead...

Anyway, great Chapter 2! I love the beys Eagle and Kerbecs! Keep up the amazing writing!
(Cool so far and so Fakir what do you say?)
(May. 30, 2012  12:40 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  11:31 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: This story is crazily good. Can't wait for Chapter 4!

Chapter 4? You mean Chapter 3? Chapter 4 is two chapters away! You sure are looking ahead...

Anyway, great Chapter 2! I love the beys Eagle and Kerbecs! Keep up the amazing writing!

Chapter 3? The next thing that comes next is chapter 2 part 2...Eh. Almost like Chapter 3. Keep up the good writing! And make sure not to have Can-Dai always winning. Tha would make the story kind suckish. I used to hate Pokemon because Ash was beatin everyone including my favorite character. My favorite character in your story is Jake. Jake the one with a defensive type bey. He should've been in the stadium a bit longer. If you have Hasbro beyblade then use the codes for beybladebattles.com to see the combinations in the character requests.

Well that's enough. Great job, Ozone!
I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd write chapter 3! Grin

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4 should be up later today! Thanks for all the requests guys!
Quote:Chapter 3? The next thing that comes next is chapter 2 part 2...Eh. Almost like Chapter 3. Keep up the good writing! And make sure not to have Can-Dai always winning. Tha would make the story kind suckish. I used to hate Pokemon because Ash was beatin everyone including my favorite character. My favorite character in your story is Jake. Jake the one with a defensive type bey. He should've been in the stadium a bit longer. If you have Hasbro beyblade then use the codes for beybladebattles.com to see the combinations in the character requests.

Well that's enough. Great job, Ozone!

I find it hillariously ironic that your character you came up with's name is Jake Miller. My blading friend from school's name is Jake Miller. No lie. XD I hope you liked this chapter Grin
I like how you played my character just as I imagined him. XD Good Job!
(Am i gonna be in here and my bey is twisted tempo)
(May. 30, 2012  12:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I like how you played my character just as I imagined him. XD Good Job!

Thanks! And I see by your sig that your a North Carolina blader (?), same here Grin
Chapter 4:

I hope you guys liked it! I know I did! Grin
Name: Vance Martinez

Bey: Thermal Aries

Special Move: (Tell you in a story post when he appears)

Looks: Has neck length black hair with brown eyes. He wears a brown jacket with a rams head imprinted on it, black pants, and silver shoes.

Bio: He grew up as a talented blader but wanted more adventure so he is currently going around looking for other strong bladers
hey this is nat blader so black hole are you playing mine craft
@ nath: This is the wrong place to ask such a question if it ain't got nothing to do with this story!