(Story) Beyblade: The Soldiers of Athens (Final Ch Up!)

Poll: How Was My Story?

Amazing! I love it, as always! Keep it up! Grin
64.00%
It's pretty good. I like it. Keep it up! Smile
12.00%
It's okay. I don't like it very much, but keep it up!
12.00%
It's bad, I don't like it at all, but keep trying!
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Im still reading if that counts for anything. Awesome chapter!
I want to say Merry Christmas Eve!
Oh, and Merry Christmas! (Probably won't be on that much tomorrow.)
Here's my gift to you guys!
Chapter 20 is up~!

Chapter 20:
...woah...intense. That was an amazing chapter! But Raivis...well, keep up the good work!
I..I...I don't know how to respond to that..
Very nice! There's just one thing that's been bothering me a bit: The dialogue.

The...
"Hey." Sam greets.
"What's up?" Eric replies.

is something I don't see. Try starting a new paragraph every time you're going to put in dialogue. Other than that, it's a very great story overall!
(Dec. 26, 2012  6:28 PM)Septentrione Wrote: Very nice! There's just one thing that's been bothering me a bit: The dialogue.

The...
"Hey." Sam greets.
"What's up?" Eric replies.

is something I don't see. Try starting a new paragraph every time you're going to put in dialogue. Other than that, it's a very great story overall!

Thanks! It honestly means a lot coming from you. (I've seen your story, and it's awesome!)
Honestly, the only reason I do it like that is because one time I did the dialogue like that in a story for school and my mom said it was wrong. So, haha, yeah. I'll try it like that. Anyways, thanks again!

Here's Chapter 21!

Chapter 21:
So, I think it's like this. If anyone posts, I'll have the next chapter up later! Grin
Yeah! There! I can see it a lot better now. Keep it up.
Alright, So I guess I'll be typing it like that now.
Here's Chapter 22!

Chapter 22:
No! Not Kyle! Well, those were still awesome chapters!
Two chapters in one day, what?! Yup! Here's the next Chapter!

Chapter 23:
Nooooo! Kyle! But amazing chapter! And two chapters in one day is great! Keep it up!
Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 24:
Wow! Everyone's coming back! Great chapter, but there was a big hunk of it bolded.
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:49 PM)Curious George Wrote: Wow! Everyone's coming back! Great chapter, but there was a big hunk of it bolded.

Haha, sorry about that XD
Fixed.
Sorry for double post! Here's the exciting next chapter!
Oh, and as you can guess, this story is almost over. There's only gonna be four or five more chapters after this. :\ But! My next story will be very exciting and even better! So look out for it!

Chapter 25:
Sorry for triple posting...
It would help is you guys posted more. :\
Anyways, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 26:
Everybody's dying! Great chapter though, how many are left?
Edit: Maybe they'll all come back to life somehow?
love the 24 chapter but since when was poison an element?
Just to let you know Chinablade, in the vote I put the "its bad" one, but I was just seeing how many people actually put that. In all honesty I haven't read it yet but right after I post this reply I'll start reading it.
Why the heck did you vote without reading the story?
Edit: Oh, it was an accident.
(Jan. 04, 2013  12:35 AM)Balanceblader96 Wrote: Just to let you know Chinablade, in the vote I put the "its bad" one, but I was just seeing how many people actually put that. In all honesty I haven't read it yet but right after I post this reply I'll start reading it.

What?
That's a new one.
Uh, okay?
(Jan. 04, 2013  12:55 AM)CrimsonWolf4D Wrote: What bey does Okami use e.e... If it's not a werewolf then i am now your mortal enemy!

If you had actually read the story, you'd know her bey is Chaos Dianna. Dianna is the English translation for Artemis, the Greek God of Nature. The reason her name is Okami is necause Okami is Japanese for Wolf. The wolf is one of Artemis' "chosen animals". That is why her name is Okami. Not every wolf-like-named blader needs a werewolf bey. Same with Stratus. His bey is Apollo, which is the God of the sun. I just figured the short version of Stratosphere sounded cool, so I just used Stratus. The sun and stratosphere are in the sky... So there. Tongue_out

Told.

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 27:
Woah cool! The final battle is coming up soon...Im so excited! Great chapter, as usual!
Here's Chapter 28!

Chapter 28:
Great chapter! I sense a finale! Can't wait for 29!