Story: A Different Kind Of Blader

Alright! I've been wanting to make a story for forever, as I love writing. I had a little idea so I wrote a prologue, but I don't know if it's up to WBO standards. Feedback is highly appreciated! This story was written in a journal-format. By "Entry" it means he is writing an entry in his journal (By the way, the prologue doesn't have much beyblade stuff in it, but there will be alot more beyblade-related chapters if this is well recieved). Thanks all!

Prologue: Meet Fox Tate.
This story is really hard for me to understand. What are the "entries". Are you trying to let people vote on which one is the best?
(Jul. 13, 2012  2:57 AM)Hacked Wrote: This story is really hard for me to understand. What are the "entries". Are you trying to let people vote on which one is the best?

Oh, I get it! I think he's writing a journal entry!

If that's the case, pocketpulls, you should probably state that those are in a journal. It kinda confuses people if you put that kind of format...
My bad guys! I wrote in the OP that he is writing in his journal, so that should clear up any confusion.
Overall it's good. Noone is spelled in two words(no one)but I sometimes make the same mistakes to keep writing. I got writers block from my story(http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Story--53735). I go and read others fOr ideas
Haha, you bumped my old thread! I thought it was carp, so I sort of gave up xD
thats a good storyits the first one on hear that ive fully read
My link doesn't work. Unhappy
Dude, here you go: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Story--53735 Best not to spam the thread with your own stories, but I think pocketpulls will let it slide this time Smile
It's fine, aha Smile

Hmm.. maybe I should get to writing.
EncOre encore write some more write some more. Smile
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:53 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Hmm.. maybe I should get to writing.
You should get to sleep, rofl. But jokes aside, you should really continue. I'm curious to see where this goes Tongue_out

(Aug. 30, 2012  3:54 AM)wtater888 Wrote: EncOre encore write some more write some more. Smile

THE CUTENESS OF THIS POST IS TOO DAMN HIGH~