Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Feb. 21, 2012  3:44 AM)ljadams9 Wrote: I think he's more upset that sometimes a mod or two aren't the friendliest of people at the best of times. Wink
Moderators existed for a real good reason and have good quality. I mean even one time in the BBG-01 Samarai infrid(wrong spelling?) thread, someone quote what I said and then change it into what he thinks i was saying. That person insulted me and then comes our mighty mod Hazel. He quickly warned that user. I love how Hazel stand up for me that time and Hazel is just gorgeous.
Sorry if I used this to praise mods but just want to say mods are Friendly too. Smile

On-topic: I will see what I can do for the BB-10 stickers. I know some people in WBO does have the stickers. Will try my best to find one.
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:33 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  5:25 AM)basaltaqurio Wrote: i want the duo decals please

the Duo Nemesis scan is in the OP...please check it at the OP..

Diablo=/=duo Wink

That said, Duo Uranus is also in the OP.
Love this thread! Anybody know the measurements for the HMS Bit Stickers?
You can actually buy a cheap HMS such as Driger MS and then measure the bit sticker for it.
does anyone have torch / thunder pegasus stickers?
desperately need the face bolt sticker Wink
Do you mean the Plastic Torch/Thunder Pegasus, or the MFB one?

I have a good condition Flame Pegasus bitchip I can scan if it helps, once I get to scanning all my bitchips?
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do you mean the Plastic Torch/Thunder Pegasus, or the MFB one?

I have a good condition Flame Pegasus bitchip I can scan if it helps, once I get to scanning all my bitchips?
the plastic one definitely........
I will try and scan all of my good bit chips tomorrow, and Flame Pegasus will be in there.
(Feb. 21, 2012  2:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: I will try and scan all of my good bit chips tomorrow, and Flame Pegasus will be in there.

thanks.
hope sb could get a thunder pegasus also, it would help me and dio on beyblade recoloring works.
I got around to scanning my stickers and all of my bit chips that were in good shape. I've listed them as sensibly as I could to avoid one huge list.

However, image hosts don't seem to be able to hold the images at full size (something I've not had trouble with before, but whatever).

For Full Size, I've uploaded a Zip of them all here (~25mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?2a7s62zapdchi0z

I've included links to the versions photobucket compressed, for previewing (they're still a usable size for the most part, but I'd definitely go with the zip).

Anyway, here's a list of what's in each photo, from left to right, top to bottom. Most of them are in good condition, a few are sinking into the silly indentations on some bit chips, much to my woe. Relevant notes are included where I remembered to.

Also, this might help you find names for certain bit stickers. Some of them I just translated the Katakana as best as I could (kangaa, hell freezer), and Kai-V figured out Vulpace (thanks again Smile)

Full Bit Stickers (Click to View)

Wolborg 4 Sticker Sheet
Preview: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...ickers.png

Driger G (White Tiger Ver.) Sticker Sheet
A little creasing at the top corner on the EG and Winder Stickers, but not bad.
Preview: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...gerVer.png

Large BBA Sticker
Preview: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...ticker.png

Bit Chip Scans
(Again, higher res of all of these are in the archive there. Might work on some individual links soon though).

Gaia Dragoons (Click to View)
Season 1 Opponents (Click to View)
Season 2 Opponents (Click to View)
Season 3 Opponents (Click to View)
Metallic Bit Chips and Miscellanea (Click to View)

Hope there's something useful in amongst that. I'd suggest just printing them out with the bitchip image there, and then cutting it away. Should work better.

A few bitchips I couldn't find in good enough condition. If I stumble across more, I'll look at uploading them onto photobucket individually or whatever.

Also, if anyone has any tips on getting the metallic stickers to scan properly, or can do some photoshop magic, I will do everything I can to help out, as I'd like to have backups for posterity.

EDIT 03 September 2012
More Bit Scans and some Misc (Click to View)
THE FAN RUN BEYBLADE PAGE ON FACEBOOK DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THESE IMAGES, OR ANY OF MY WORK
thanks for all ur stuff
anyway im still looking for thunder pegasus stickers
hope sb could help.
that nine tail fox perhaps can be used as evolved version bit chip sticker of wild fox. glad you posted this, th!nk.
Mmm, I thought you might like it. I'm glad it scanned so well, as I am rather fond of it, so if something happens, it's nice to have a backup.
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Mmm, I thought you might like it. I'm glad it scanned so well, as I am rather fond of it, so if something happens, it's nice to have a backup.

I am so happy you made it, you are such a legend bro! Smile

Now I am giving up on getting HMS beys. I am more crazy for getting bit chip stickers. haha.
Got to admit that you got me into the so called "Bit-chip stickers addiction syndrome" LOL.
Hah, I just scanned it is all. You see, I bought all of Deikailo's spare bit chips because I love bit chips, and happened to get that, amongst some other sweet stuff.

It's a shame I couldn't do much for the other metallic stickers though. If anyone has any ideas, shoot me a PM, haha.
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hah, I just scanned it is all. You see, I bought all of Deikailo's spare bit chips because I love bit chips, and happened to get that, amongst some other sweet stuff.

It's a shame I couldn't do much for the other metallic stickers though. If anyone has any ideas, shoot me a PM, haha.

LOL. I see. I am thinking that I gonna search for Bit Chip stickers as I posted in previous comment.
I know the first series started when Dragoon S came out and then there's second series A-71 also.

I am gonna get all! muahahaha.

Btw, I love you for getting me into collecting bit chip stickers, although I sounded gay, but I am not.
@ th!nk : thanks a lot it,s very helpfull , thank you so much for uploading this and share it
I'd rather it just linked to the post, as the text in that post is there for a reason... Something like:

Wolborg 4, Driger G (White Tiger Ver.) and a Huge Number of Bitchips.

@Neodeviljin/Foxy/Benjo: No problemo
Does anybody have the Ultimate Frostic Dranzer bit beast sticker???
(Feb. 21, 2012  7:29 AM)foxy Wrote: On-topic: I will see what I can do for the BB-10 stickers. I know some people in WBO does have the stickers. Will try my best to find one.

... I already posted them, this is the second time I repeat this.
(Feb. 22, 2012  4:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  7:29 AM)foxy Wrote: On-topic: I will see what I can do for the BB-10 stickers. I know some people in WBO does have the stickers. Will try my best to find one.

... I already posted them, this is the second time I repeat this.

then give me a link, I can't find it in any thread.
Seriously ? We have a clear, easy in-line Search function for this topic. I was able to find my post just by searching "BB-10".
then explain why I can't find it which thread u post?
[Image: inlinesearchfunction.jpg]

You are not looking with your mind.