Sticker Sheets Scans!

(Jan. 23, 2019  10:09 PM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  11:39 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Question on the scans. Once you scan in, how do you buy the stickers? Actually, don’t you also need to cut the stickers yourself?

Actually, does anyone have a sticker sheet for the Legend wbba Limited edition set?

There are pre sticker sheets that are blank white you may buy at the general store in the office and supply or school section. There are some printers with software that applies precut stickers. Basically a printer that can do the precutting of the sticker sheets for you, only once you've applied the correct measurements for the printer to cut the sticker sheets. This is quite expensive to do but if you got the money, you may do so.

Beside a precutting printer, will a regular colour printer work? How will I tell which sheet I should buy in the store?
DragonicMeister You can use a regular colour printer to save on money and use a x-acto knife (have an adult use the x-acto knife if you're younger, because an x-acto knife is very sharp) to cut the sticker sheet. You can use regular scissors but for the tiny pieces of stickers it'll be hard to do so and have the patience as well, thus why use an x-acto knife. As for the sheet just make sure to notify your store employee to help you out and read the label of the product. You can use shipping label paper because it's basically a blank white sticker sheet by itself. Overall ask for help when you're in the store, and be sure to be safe when using a x-acto knife please have an adult use it to cut it for you.
(Jan. 23, 2019  10:49 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: DragonicMeister You can use a regular colour printer to save on money and use a x-acto knife (have an adult use the x-acto knife if you're younger, because an x-acto knife is very sharp) to cut the sticker sheet. You can use regular scissors but for the tiny pieces of stickers it'll be hard to do so and have the patience as well, thus why use an x-acto knife. As for the sheet just make sure to notify your store employee to help you out and read the label of the product. You can use shipping label paper because it's basically a blank white sticker sheet by itself. Overall ask for help when you're in the store, and be sure to be safe when using a x-acto knife please have an adult use it to cut it for you.

So let me get this straight, I can print the bey stickers with any color printer and cut the facebolt sticker with an X-actor knife. What about the stickers with the curves, can I cut those out with a small scissors? I know that the x-actor knife is not good with curves.
(Jan. 24, 2019  2:05 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  10:49 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: DragonicMeister You can use a regular colour printer to save on money and use a x-acto knife (have an adult use the x-acto knife if you're younger, because an x-acto knife is very sharp) to cut the sticker sheet. You can use regular scissors but for the tiny pieces of stickers it'll be hard to do so and have the patience as well, thus why use an x-acto knife. As for the sheet just make sure to notify your store employee to help you out and read the label of the product. You can use shipping label paper because it's basically a blank white sticker sheet by itself. Overall ask for help when you're in the store, and be sure to be safe when using a x-acto knife please have an adult use it to cut it for you.

So let me get this straight, I can print the bey stickers with any color printer and cut the facebolt sticker with an X-actor knife. What about the stickers with the curves, can I cut those out with a small scissors? I know that the x-actor knife is not good with curves.

You can print out the bey stickers with any color printer and cut the stickers out with an X-acto knife. However it takes great patience with an X-acto knife and it has more accurate cut as long you cut slowly. Also you can use small scissors overall if you don't have the patience, however it'll leave a few curves out and may ruin your sticker if your not the patient type. Therefore for both the X-acto knife and scissors, you need to have patience and cut slowly. (Reminder: If you're younger, have an adult with you when using an X-acto knife)
Anyone got a sticker template/scan for God valkyrie? current stickers of my bey is starting to peel off
would be really helpful if anyone had one and reply it to me
New member btw so big thanks if anyone can help.
(Sep. 24, 2016  5:11 AM)MorrtyScott Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2016  11:54 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I would like to get Dranzer GT sticker sheet scan here again, and most of all Black Dranzer bit-beast sticker scan with all Japanese texts on it.

ブラックドランザ一 (Black Dranzer)

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I'll scan my black dranzer sticker sheet when it comes in the mail Smile

Can anyone send me sticker Dranzer F and dranzer S? rianrusydi30@gmail.com
Does anybody have lost longinus and storm Spriggan stickers? I would like to get them for my S3 beyblades (Fake beys) Gmail: killerwolfleo@gmail.com
I‘m searching for Dranzer MS Sticker Sheet in Original size.

Has anyone a Scan for me?
(Jun. 04, 2019  6:31 AM)DgioLH Wrote: I‘m searching for Dranzer MS Sticker Sheet in Original size.

Has anyone a Scan for me?

I have a sheet. But gimme until the end of the day and I'll have them scanned and posted.
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:22 PM)DgioLH Wrote: Sounds good, thank you

Here's the link to the sticker sheet. I uploaded it to the Beyblade wiki: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0605025444

You might wanna adjust the lighting a bit.
Wasn't there a sticker sheet for Spriggan Requiem in a CoroCoro Comic issue? I could have sworn there were.
Also, weren't there also CoroCoro sticker sheets for the Chouzetsu beys before they were released?
Anyone got a draciel MBD scan? The one on the original post no longer works
Is it legal to use these stickers in tournaments?
(Jul. 16, 2019  12:51 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Is it legal to use these stickers in tournaments?

can't see why not
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:29 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  12:51 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: Is it legal to use these stickers in tournaments?

can't see why not

Ok good! Grin

Anyone here have any stickers for Air Knight?
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:41 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:29 AM)K1D Wrote: can't see why not

Ok good! Grin

I got ya'. I'll post up a link today.  Joyful_2
(Jul. 19, 2019  12:15 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:41 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
Ok good! Grin

I got ya'. I'll post up a link today.  Joyful_2

Thx Grin
Does anybody have a Draciel F sticker sheet
I skimmed through all the links in this thread through archive.org and saved what I could. For preservation purposes, I uploaded them to Mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5fv3y8lzen...s.zip/file
(Aug. 16, 2018  11:09 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Does anyone have a close-up of Flash Leopard 2? I just need the bit sticker and a photo would be enough.
The sticker sheet in the OP is quite low resolution unfortunetaly...

could you find bro?

Also i am looking for it.