Sticker Sheets Scans!

Nah, Cancer and Serpent are way better. I'm seriously thinking about printing this sheet, it would be so epic.
(Mar. 31, 2015  2:59 AM)Kei Wrote: The L Drago and Virgo Faces are sick.

Forget about those, check out that Quetz face! Where did this sheet come from?
(Apr. 01, 2015  2:15 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2015  2:59 AM)Kei Wrote: The L Drago and Virgo Faces are sick.

Forget about those, check out that Quetz face! Where did this sheet come from?

As far as I can remember, it came with the CoroCoro Limited Burn Pisces ED145WF. You can see some pictures of the Beyblade itself on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...es_ED145WF
(Apr. 01, 2015  3:07 AM)Kei Wrote: As far as I can remember, it came with the CoroCoro Limited Burn Pisces ED145WF. You can see some pictures of the Beyblade itself on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...es_ED145WF

It did not come with it, but with the CoroCoro issue that introduced it and offered the opportunity of ordering it :
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm
("February Issue 2")
Here are the sticker sheet scans for my shipment that came in today. If somebody wants to back these up somewhere other than Imgur and put them into the title post than great, otherwise here they are. The sheets are for Divine Chimera, Ray Gil, Aries (Premium Returns) and Quetzalcoatl (DS). I'm not sure if all of those are in the OP or not.

Link

Edit: Here are the sticker sheet scans for Screw Fox and Forbidden Eonis form Random Booster Vol. 8.

Link.
Here are a couple I took. Probably not the best of lighting and I'll gladly improve on them tomorrow, but here even so.

Earth Virgo GB145BS (Takara)

Goriem Revizer E230SB

Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

Here are the non-cropped photos, as well. http://postimg.org/gallery/2x2a30bd8/aa78edb6/
I just scanned these today. It is:

BB-03 Sagittario
BB-06 Bull
BB-08 Leone
BB-21 Aquario Pegasis and Wolf
BB-27 Capricorn
BB-83 Pisces
BB-96 Pegasis, Cancer and Libra
BB-113 Scythe Kronos
BB-116 Screw Lyra
BB-116 Forbidden Eonis
BBG-26 Samurai Pegasus

Warning: Large.
Whenever i try to access this link "Wolborg 4, Driger G (White Tiger Ver.) and a Huge Number of Bitchips." in the OP it takes me to a completely different thread with no sticker sheet scans. Is it happening to me only or is there a fault with the link?
Yep, there's some fault with the link.

I just want to share the stickers for Cyber Pegasus 100HF Wink
>>Klick<<
The link to the Guardian Driger sticker is down. Uncertain
Could anybody reupload them? Grin
Hey does anyone here have sticker sheets for Dragoon ms of just a Scan would be Really nice thank u
(Jun. 01, 2015  10:50 AM)Hobbo Wrote: Hey does anyone here have sticker sheets for Dragoon ms of just a Scan would be Really nice thank u

Absolutely, the sticker sheet for Dragoon MS is in the article about it on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ticker.jpg
Thx kai-V!! And how to Upgrade the quality of this Scan ?
(Jun. 01, 2015  6:23 PM)Hobbo Wrote: Thx kai-V!! And how to Upgrade the quality of this Scan ?

Ah, there is no real possibility to enhance what was scanned. You could always play with the contrast in an image-editing program, but I myself have never been able to completely correct the scanner's image.
I'm looking for Sagitario,samurai pegasis or any other ,
Striker or unicorno,Libra and ldrago
Did anyone ever come up with one for Rapid/Killer Eagle G? It's on the work list about 3 years ago, but not sure anyone actually ever made it...
Does anyone have the Sticker Sheet for Hasbro's Metal Fusion Storm Pegasus? With these lightnings on the clear wheel ones?
By the way, the link of Poison Serpent, Burn Phoenix and Evil Gemios is dead. Imageshack, always so reliable.
(Jun. 16, 2015  10:55 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Does anyone have the Sticker Sheet for Hasbro's Metal Fusion Storm Pegasus? With these lightnings on the clear wheel ones?
I happen to have several sticker sheets of that. However i'm not sure how to scan these. Confused
(Jun. 17, 2015  11:20 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2015  10:55 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Does anyone have the Sticker Sheet for Hasbro's Metal Fusion Storm Pegasus? With these lightnings on the clear wheel ones?
I happen to have several sticker sheets of that. However i'm not sure how to scan these. Confused

Oh, if you do not have a scanner at home, you could always go to a Staples and I am quite sure they can scan things for you, for a cost though.
(Jun. 17, 2015  11:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2015  11:20 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote:

Oh, if you do not have a scanner at home, you could always go to a Staples and I am quite sure they can scan things for you, for a cost though.
I think I might be able to use my printer (if I can get it to work). Would I just need a standard scan?
Yes sure, any scanner should do the job.
Can someone scan and post wolf stickers
(Jun. 18, 2015  1:49 AM)GamerBoyMarcos Wrote: Can someone scan and post wolf stickers

Which one? Wolf or Dark Wolf? If you're looking for Metal System Wolf than it's second from the bottom, purple stickers on the right.